Day1v Voice of Rest
771 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After clicking around for a bit more she's presumably done sending the report as she turns off the machine, stands up and walks to your bed. sits down on your bed, almost on top of you so you move your waist and legs to left to give her slightly more room, in doing so you come in contact with Lucy a bit more but as she's sitting sideways she easily adjusts.

"As I said I want to read you a bedtime story from this book I brought, does that sound alright or would you rather go straight to sleep?"

"Hmm, read me a story, I'm not that tired just yet."

"Alright, I will but first make yourself more comfortable, you wouldn't want to sleep with your legs on the floor." She pats your knees as she says that.

You raise up your legs and bring them on to the bed and after a bit of thinking you move away from the edge of the bed and flip around placing your head in front of Lucy's legs while your own legs are basically against the opposite wall, knees in the air leaning against each other while your feet and butt touch each other. You place pillow under your head and cover the rest of your body with a blanket.

Becky sits down on the other side of your head with one leg crossed on the bed while another goes over the edge of the bed.

"Comfortable?"

"Yeah!"

"Mm..."

You hear and sense her putting a book on her lap and opening it.

"Once upon a time there was a boy..."

She starts reading a fairy tale of some sort to you.

You pay listen carefully and find it somewhat amusing

"... The End."

She finishes reading it and by now you're rather tired and almost about to fall asleep.

Everything is quiet and you focus on calmly breathing in and out and before long you drift off to sleep.

You dream a dream where your protector apologizes for being about to leave you alone, you don't like it but accept it, before the two fairies leave they summon Anna to keep you safe. You enjoy being in her care for a time but by mistake you say something that makes her believe you wish to be alone, it's a misunderstanding but you can't explain it so she does as she believes you wish and abandons you all alone, you get scared, what if you can never convince her you actually want to be with her. Desperate you call out for anyone to come feed you and rid you of your loneliness at least temporarily. But no one comes, they all saw and heard Anna talk about what happened and believe you want to be alone. You start crying, you wonder why did you think you'd be okay alone, everyone knows it's not true, even you should know that, you were just being silly and in denial about it before. Everyone gathers to comfort you and you confess everything to Anna, she grabs your penis and wipes it's tears away and convinces you to stop hiding it. No longer embarrassed you run around the forest proudly showing your now happy penis to anyone you come across.

Announcement
I might someday actually write out what the story you get told is about in more detail but for now I'll leave it vague.
4