Chapter 9
415 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9

Fang Zheng's heart quickly rose, as he saw the group appear in the area, Fang Zheng stood their as the group approached him with a fast pace, and soon Fang Zheng was sure that these were people with ill intention towards him, although these cultivator hid their cultivation level, looking from their pace they were probably not normal cultivators.

Only after several minutes, both the parties were couple of meters away. 

"What are you doing hear" said Fang Zheng 

"A dead man doesn't need to know shit!!" said the male youth.

"Sister, let me first fight him!!" said the boy and the leader nodded after thinking for a couple of seconds.

Fang Zheng was shocked "Why could someone want to kill me, I need to probe further."

"You want the beast core?" said Fang Zheng.

"I guess we wouldn't mind taking the beast core too, now die!!" said the boy.

Now that Fang Zheng realized that this wasn't related to the beast core, he was truly confused.

But he didn't have anymore time to think, as he saw the boy approach him, while the other two quietly stood their.

"I guess, I need to capture one of them!" Fang Zheng thought looking towards the two girls, as he pulled out the sword from the sheath.

Fang Zheng probed the boy while hiding his strength, but he quickly found out that the boy was probably only a level 7 Warrior, even if he was hiding his real strength, he could guess his cultivation by his slow reaction speed and how nimble one's body was.

Only after a couple of seconds of their fight, the leader also got a little suspicious  but this suspicion wasn't enough for her to take action.

Fang Zheng saw the suspicion in her eyes and finally decided to first finish the boy then deal with them, he stopped hiding his cultivation and activated the Gale sword skill, he tightened his grip on his sword and jumped towards the boy.

The boy finally realized something as the aura of level 8 spread out and fear appeared on his face.

The two girls also realized this and quickly jumped towards Fang Zhent, but they were too late as the Fang Zheng's blade was already approaching the neck of the level 7 Warrior boy.

Bright red Blood sprouted from his neck as his head rolled on the ground, carrying a pure expression of fear and sadness.

9