Chapter 10
392 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10

"No!!" Fang Zheng heard this and felt the aura of a level 8 Warrior approaching, looking towards the origin of the voice, it was one of the females, who was approaching Fang Zheng through the air with a rather terrifying pace.

Carrying a sword and activating a skill which quickly turned the blade pitch black she approached Fang Zheng.

"Let me kill him sister, you just stand back and watch." said the level 8 girl, as she didn't  wanted to put her junior sister in danger and pushed the her behind her, who was carrying intense hatred for Fang Zheng and wanted to kill him.

Fang Zheng's heart drowned in joy, as he heard the level 8 Warrior, he truly was not confident of winning against two cultivators, he also didn't knew the cultivation level of the other female, but after listening to the level 8 Warrior, he confirmed one thing that she was definitely a lower level then the level 8 Warrior else she wouldn't be worried about her, and that she would fight him alone.

"System purchase experience points using 1 Silver" thought Fang Zheng.

(Host has purchased experience points using 1 Silver, you have gained 1 experience points!)

"Indeed, purchasing experience points with money is also beneficial." Fang Zheng thought, but looking at the level 8 Warrior who was only a couple of meters away, Fang Zheng quickly have another command to the system "Purchase experience possible using 1 gold and 50 silvers!"

(Host has purchased experience points using 1 Gold 50 Silvers, you have gained 150 experience points!)

(Congratulations!! Host have advanced to Warrior stage 9.)

Fang Zheng placed the sword back into the sheath "Let's look at the power of level 9" Fang Zheng thought, as a smirk appeared on his face.

Looking at the smirk on Fang Zheng's face and him putting the sword back into the sheath, she quickly had the visible expression of insanity. "YOU!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" she shouted.

"I can kill you without my sword!" Fang Zheng said again antagonized her.

Her expression further darkened, as she lost all her logical ability to think.

She approached Fang Zheng even faster, but if one look closely they would notice dozens to opening, they could exploit.

8