Chapter 11
373 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11

Slashing with her full force towards Fang Zheng's head, as the pitch black sword descended towards his head he easily sidestepped and dodged.

Standing in that position Fang Zheng noticed dozens of opening on her, he quickly activated Tiger fist and punched her in the abdomen.

The strength of the punch threw her a couple of meters away, as blood flowed out of her mouth, she landed hard on the ground and the previous insanity was completely gone instead replaced with overwhelming fear.

"Escape little si....." She way saying but Fang Zheng again jumped towards her and punched her with the Tiger fist, stooping her in the middle of her words.

Fang Zheng continued to punch her, only when she was barely able to open her mouth Fang Zheng asked "What do you want? Tell me or you will both die." Fang Zheng said while looking towards the other girl, who was standing there dazed and not escaping.

"It waf Lin Zho" she barely managed to say as she saw her dazed sister, but Fang Zheng clearly understood it.

"So it was that bitch, just you wait for your time Lin Zhou." Fang Zheng thought, but he still shocked.

"For now, I need deal with these girls first, should I kill them? Noo!! Too wasteful"

"Sigh a slave contract with me and I will let you live" Fang Zheng thought for a while after saying these words.

Hearing Fang Zheng the leader quickly refused "No! I told yo efeything, buf you still tryin to tfake away ou freedomm." 

"That is the least I can give you, who tried to kill me." Fang Zheng said while appearing a little irritated and drifting his hand towards the sword handle.

The girl saw that she had no other option and hardly shouted  "OK!!!!!!!!" as tears of regret started to flow out of her eyes.

Fang Zheng could kill them, after all it was justifiable, but he was worried about the sect deploying a search party to find them, after all they were high level although in the outer court, the sect still considered them as possible treasures seedlings, which could grow up to be a strong cultivator and if they found about a level 5 Warrior killing a level 8 Warrior, they would be highly suspicious of some treasure hiding within his body and Fang Zheng also didn't mind having some slaves do all of his bidding to create a strong foundation in the sect.

9