Chapter 12
354 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

Benefits can drive humans to who knows where, and it was the same for these girls, who were willing to kill for benefits, Fang Zheng clearly understood that hence he held no serious hostility towards both of the girls.

"What is both of your names?" Fang Zheng asked.

"I am called Lan Ying, and she is Qin Ying, we are both sisters." replied the leader, although she had been beaten by Fang Zheng, she had quickly healed enough to speak properly.

Fang Zheng nodded while looking at Qin Ying who was still in a daze.

"Now then let's sigh the contract!" Fang Zheng said.

Time passed and Fang Zheng had already sighed the slave contract with them, although it took a while for Qin Ying to sigh, after being pushed by Lan Ying she also realized the reality they had come to face.

Slave contract were quiet common in this world, from mortal slaves to slaves with cultivation, all were sold but buying a slave with cultivation was quiet rare, being a slave meant loosing all their freedom and one couldn't lie in front of their Master, who could kill them from a thousand miles away, even in this sect cultivators from the outer,inner and core cultivators would have fellow junior cultivators as slaves, but if the slave advances to a higher stage then their Master, the slave contract would break.

"Now that the slave contract is done, I want to continue looking for beasts to increase my cultivation, next is Master stage and then I will officially be able to enter the inner stage, but first let me loot these girls they could have something valuable." Fang Zheng thought. 

"Give me all of your valuables" Fang Zheng called out, hearing him both of them got angry, but they couldn't do anything now, but they still took out all of the valuables.

Looking at these Fang Zheng eyes lit up, their was almost 400 gold coins, 13 high level Stage 1 Qi gathering pills and three skill books. 

Picking up and holding a skill books in his hands Fang Zheng suddenly again heard the system.

(Would you like to learn the Darkness sword skill for 15 gold?)

"So I can learn skills just through money, where as other would practice for month, this system is soo broken!!!" Fang Zheng laughed out aloud.

Both the girls also got scared at the vicious Fang Zheng laughing manically, and the fear in their heart grew.

Fang Zheng suddenly stopped laughing and a serious expression came on his face.

Now looking at Fang Zheng's sudden serious expression, both of the girls expression further darkened as if they were looking at a Monster who could at will change his emotions.

8