Chapter 13
321 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13

(Host has successfully learned the Darkness sword skill)

It was the same skill that Lan Ying used against the battle with Fang Zheng, Fang Zheng was quiet surprised by that skill, not to say it was also characterized as one of the best sword skills in the whole outer court.

The other two skills that Fang Zheng got were a movement techniques used by Qin Ying called the Sky traversing skill, and the other one was a fist skill used by the dead brother called the Iron Tiger fist, which was an upgraded version of Fang Zheng Tiger fist.

Fang Zheng chose to learn the movement technique which also cosseted him 15 gold, according to his reasoning these types of skills should be quiet useful as movement was a key part of a fight and having an advantage in movement speed was quiet useful in a fight, but when he picked up the Iron Tiger Fist, he got a different notification from the system.

(Would Host like to upgrade the Tiger fist to Iron Tiger fist using 5 gold coins)

"So upgrading can reduce the amount of gold spend by a large margin, this could be quiet useful in the later stages of cultivators" Fang Zheng thought.

Now that Fang Zheng had finished learning the skills, his eyes fell onto Lan Ying's sword, which was hanging from her belt.

"Take my sword and give me your sword" Fang Zheng commanded.

Lan Ying's expression turned grim, but she still did not dare to disobey her masters call.

Fang Zheng was quiet happy with the spoils of battle he got, and he had Lin Zhou to thank for that.

Now that Fang Zheng was done looting, he wanted to continue his previous objectives.

(With the money left, I should be able to advance to Master stage and step deeper into the forest to hunt for some low tier Stage 2 beasts.) Fang Zheng thought as he wanted to earn the most he could from this beast killings competition.

8