Chapter 16
269 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16

"A Heaven stage cultivation method!!" shoke was clearly visible on Fang Zheng's face.
Cultivation methods were divided into several stages, Mortal stage were the lowest, then Earth stage, Heaven stage and finally Immortal stage cultivation methods, which were further divided into 3 levels low,mid and high.
The other fact that shocked him more was that in the whole sky heaven sect, the highest cultivation was also heaven stage and their only existed a single one of them.
Next were the Qi flow pills, Fang Zheng clearly did not understood the value of this type of pill, as the only pills he had ever eaten or heard of was the Qi gathering pills.
"I guess the system shop should be selling these pills and also explaining the purpose" Fang Zheng guessed.
Looking through the shop Fang Zheng quickly found these pills, they were each selling for 3400 gold coins each, although the price was atroshious, when Fang Zheng looked at the purpose of these pills, he was similarly surprised.
(Qi flow pill: This pill can be used to smoothen the flow of Qi through the body, which can increase your Qi regeneration speed, decrease the time needed to activate a skill and improve the effectiveness of your skills. After taking one pill, another pill cannot be consumed for 3 months.)
"Not only can this pill improve my Qi regeneration speed but also increase the power of my spells and decrease the skill casting time." Fang Zheng was quiet happy with this pill.
In a fight with an equal cultivation opponents, the small improvement this pill would always provide will always help and might even help escape against a higher level cultivator.
Lastly Fang Zheng got a book regarding Spear dao.
Dao was the understanding a person had regarding a certain method like fighting or alchemy, the levels Dao were divided into 5 stages, stage 1 being the lowest and stage 5 being the highest.
As Fang Zheng practiced the Sword Dao as his major, he didn't truly needed this study, but he didn't mind practicing in the way of the spear to.
An average cultivator only practiced a single dao in his whole life, but only guineases or high level cultivators would study in several Daos, but Fang Zheng still chose to give this study a try.

6