Chapter 24 – Business and Babies
1.9k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Business and Babies

~ Lien’s pov ~

“What are you two talking about?” my father asked with a confused face, my mother staring at me with the same kind of expression.

I knew that he meant our bodies since they didn’t know that we weren’t normal humans anymore. It wasn’t like we were keeping it a secret, we just never found the time and the need to tell them about it. This was the first time we talked about our bodies in front of them and they were probably confused by what they heard.

“Can this wait until I finish feeding my babies? I’ll show you everything afterward,” I asked, though it probably sounded more like a statement. It was.

“Of course, just don’t forget to tell us about it. But it’s not something dangerous, is it?” he asked.

“Hahaha, not for me,” I shook my head, finding it quite funny that he could still ask questions like these. Certainly, no matter how old or strong I grew, I’d be the same little girl in my parents’ eyes as many years ago. They just understood that I grew up and treated me more like an adult.

“That’s good then,” he sighed out of relief. Once I was done feeding Reiner and Felice, I put them back in their cradle to let them sleep and left the room with our parents, going straight to the backyard.

“Don’t scare them,” Seth remarked, seeing scales appearing on my arm and my nails turning into claws.

“I had no intention of doing so,” I stuck out my tongue and then turned towards my parents.

“When your body reaches a specific level and becomes strong enough to withstand its power, you can consume this apple,” I pointed at one of them as Seth took it out of his separate space and showed it to everyone. “By eating it, your whole body will turn into a perfect battle form that looks like this.”

While I was talking, my transformation slowly finished, letting them see the battle form of my evolved body. This was clearly their first time seeing a scale-covered, human-sized, genderless monster from so close since their mouths opened quite wide in their surprise. Or maybe it was because their ‘little daughter’ could turn into something so fearsome-looking.

Honestly speaking, I found it quite cool-looking but I wouldn’t want to look like that unless I went into battle. As if Seth could read my mind, he created a thick rod of titanium and held it in front of me. Placing my claws on it, I said in my new voice which certainly didn't sound human, “I’ll show you some minor difference in power.”

After saying that, I swung my arm vertically and cut the titanium rod into six slices, my claws going through it as easily as if it were butter. Turning towards Seth, I swung my arm once again but when my claws came in contact with his lower arm, I could barely dig into his flesh. Although the wound could be considered very deep for normal people, by the time my claws left his arm, his wound was nowhere to be seen.

Witnessing both my pure physical power and Seth’s defense and healing power, I was met with four dumbfounded faces. Returning to my human form, I hugged Seth's arm and continued where I left off.

“And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We sense, control, and store mana much more efficiently compared to the norm since we’re directly connected to mana and our children have inherited some of these evolved genes. I’m certain that its effects won’t be as powerful as in us since they didn’t consume the apple directly and simply inherited a weakened form of it through our genes.”

“But at the same time, you’ve seen and heard that they already have a considerable amount of mana in their bodies and its power isn’t negligible either. Normal mana that’s flowing through our whole world is considered one ampere strong which means that they’ve refined some of it. I imagine it’s because their evolved cells are automatically rotating mana in their bodies, slowly strengthening their mana veins.”

Seeing that I had finished my explanation, they continued staring at me with those dumbfounded faces and after a few seconds passed, my mother in law asked one thing, “So are my grandchildren going to look like you did a moment ago?”

“No, Mother,” Seth chortled, covering his face.

“Oh, I see. You know I’m not that good with magic,” she laughed awkwardly. It was certainly strange to hear something like that from the mother of one of the most powerful mages, if not the most powerful.

Seth tried teaching his parents numerous times and although they learned how to fly and knew some defensive spells, they weren’t going too far with their training. Peter spent over half of his life repairing cars in Balan and he liked his profession so I could imagine why he didn’t want to change things at the age of forty-eight.

Well, that wasn’t too accurate since he did learn magic but it was the kind that made transportation simpler and easier. He was helping out in Leviathan by building gravitational railways for the people who had little power. After all, not everyone was a magic genius in Leviathan.

As for Anna, she worked in the government area in Balan so she was doing the same here. When she first started out, things didn’t go too well for her since she had ‘nothing to do’ in her office. She was the big boss’ mother so naturally, the people who worked in the city hall rather overworked than to let her do something. Since I knew she didn’t like that kind of special treatment and wanted to do something, I warned some of her coworkers to stop being like that with her and she had been doing well ever since.

My parents both liked learning magic but I didn’t want them to go on dangerous missions so they were responsible for hunting edible monsters for the residents. They weren’t doing it alone and also had other things to do but that was it most of the time. Maybe it sounded strange but those who wanted to become stronger had much less ‘work’ since they spent most of their free time training and meditating.

Soldiers weren’t meant to build cities and manage them. They were meant to protect it, provide for it, and take care of the things that posed a threat to them.

Waving his hand, Seth replied, “I know. You don’t have to worry about them, I’ve tested the effects of these apples before and I’ve come to understand how they work. So much so that I can create my own but it takes a considerable amount of time. These apples were made by Sylvanus and it was meant to nurture its doppelgangers. It was creating them from these apples but since we stole a whole tree from it, I imagine it won’t be able to seed the area of Hawaii with its doppelgangers.”

I wasn’t surprised by his news since he told me about it after I ate the apple. It was supposed to bridge the doppelgangers’ soul with its original body as well but since it didn’t want to be found out, it didn’t even try to connect to ours when we consumed the apples. That was a bit unlucky since it would’ve been great if we could have found and killed it.

“I believe you, Son,” Anna raised her hands helplessly. When it came to magic, nobody questioned my husband. I was doing my best to catch up to him but we still had a gap of about five years worth of experience between us.

It was quite funny when I thought back to my own self from three years ago when I was still dreaming about meeting my first love again. I didn’t even know that he had this kind of potential slumbering inside him. I knew he was a genius when it came to creating spells but I also knew that he was completely ‘useless’ in combat at a higher level where he couldn’t outplay his opponents with tricky spells.

Boy, I was wrong… though it was certainly a positive surprise. And there was probably no man who could make me feel better, safer, and more loved than him so he turned out to be an unexpected jackpot in my life. I still felt a little ashamed when I thought about how my lower half helped him in turning him into who he is today, though it also made me proud of myself. Not everyone could nurture a magic god like him with her pussy!

“Pfft-”

“My daughter, it’s not nice to laugh at others!” my mother reprimanded me right away, probably thinking that I was laughing at Anna.

“You’re wrong,” I waved my hand. “I just thought of something that I found funny. It has no relation to what we were talking about.”

“Oh, I apologize then. I should have known that you aren’t the kind of person who would make fun of people who aren’t talented in an area,” she replied, completely forgetting that Anna was still present.

Raising her brows, the person in question remarked, “She indeed isn’t. But that was quite a rude way to explain things, mother of such a good child!”

“Ah! I didn’t mean it that-” my mother wanted to explain herself, but seeing that Anna started laughing, she quickly realised that she was fooled. Anna was quite similar to Seth in that aspect. They were both hard to offend and knew when to take something seriously and when to ignore it. We all said things we didn’t mean to, and not because we didn't dare say it in front of someone.

“Okay, you’ve got me again,” my mother shook her head.

Since we were done with our little presentation, we returned to the house and continued chatting for about ten minutes when they suddenly decided to leave. Although I told them to stay, they said they didn’t want to intrude upon us for too long and that they’d rather come tomorrow as well.

Once they left our yard, Seth closed the door and turned to look at me sternly. Confused by his reaction, I asked, "What's up? Did I say something I shouldn’t have? Is this about our bodies? But I don’t think it’s a problem that they know about it," I said, thinking that he was angry with me because of that.

“No, who cares about that? I’m not angry with you...”

“Then why give me that look?”

“Kuh, and you still ask? You know better than anyone that once I have an apostle, it’s not as simple to take care of my lust as fapping, and chatting with our parents certainly wouldn’t help either!” he replied.

“Hehe, I know, though you could have just used magic to make it disappear,” I chortled, playfully running my fingers across his crotch.

“Of course, but then I would have given up on a chance. Also, do you think I forgot where we left off? You’ve had your fun but I was left hanging, and I’m still horny! Not to mention that you were feeling and thinking too strongly about the past so your thoughts leaked through Link,” he replied as he gently took hold of my hand.

“Eh? What thoughts?”

Mimicking my voice, he said, “I was still dreaming about meeting my first love. He was a jackpot in my life!”

This time talking normally, he gently placed his hands on my shoulders and asked, “Why are you blushing now?”

“It’s embarrassing,” I mumbled, covering my face.

“Are you intentionally playing cute now? I really can’t decide,” he asked, his voice a little rougher than before. I could feel his hot breath on my face the whole time and it turned irregular after my embarrassment. I knew he was excited since I could feel it through Link, and his pants as well.

“I really found it embarrassing,” I answered him in a low voice. I had no trouble telling him that I loved him or hearing him tell me the same, it was just that I found this situation embarrassing for some reason.

“I’m going to devour you,” he said as he grabbed my chin and leaned closer to kiss me. The moment our lips touched, I could feel his hot and wet tongue entering my mouth, intertwining with mine. Maybe out of habit, I unconsciously started sucking on his tongue like we did during sex, ultimately giving him the ok go to do anything. I honestly didn’t do it intentionally, though it didn’t mean that I minded it.

While our tongues rolled around inside each other’s mouth, his sneaky hands started caressing me all over the place, often stopping over my butt and breasts for a quick grope. Finally setting both his hands, one on my ass and one on my breast, I knew he’d start groping me with pleasure touch soon enough.

“Ugh, you horny pig,” I said when we paused for a moment to take a breath.

“But I’m your pig!” he replied, rewarding me right away with his dirty spell. It was so annoying that he could make me orgasm with his spell anytime he wanted, and even without using it, I always came first if we started at the same time. I stood no fucking chance against this stupid beast of a husband.

“Haah~” breathing heavily, he pressed his body tightly against mine. “Holy shit, I just can’t get enough of these plump places of yours. How did your body grow to be like this? And I know it’s not because of magic because you’ve been this way ever since our reunion.”

“How should I know? Maybe it’s because I work out on a daily basis?” Hearing my answer in his mind, he just pressed me against the wall and snuck his fingers into my panties, checking on my private place with his fingers.

“Mh, you’re more than ready,” he muttered, suddenly pulling back and picking me up.

“Where are you taking me?”

“Do you want me to fuck you in front of the entrance door?” he smiled mischievously as he turned around.

“No! What if someone enters the house?!” I cried out.

Putting me down, he pressed my front against the door and put his hands on my waist, slowly running his hands up and down on my sides. Leaning closer, he whispered into my ear, “You are right, it’s going to be more fun here, or should I take you out somewhere even more dangerous?”

“No, the kids…”

“Hehe, I see. if not for the kids, you wouldn’t mind doing it once again in a more dangerous place. It’s a bit of a waste but I don’t want to be too irresponsible,” he replied, suddenly tearing off my jean shorts, along with my panties. He was like a hungry wild beast, always tearing my clothes off of me. I definitely wasn’t a woman with too many clothes at a time. Two thirds of them had to be replaced on a weekly basis!

Squatting down to take a look at my naked bottom, he clapped his hands and said, “Oh, my, what a feast you’ve prepared for me!”

“Then why don’t you hurry up and eat it?” I played along with him, being in a bit of a pinch myself. It was starting to feel unbearable. The waiting was killing me, especially because his touch was kind of ‘magical’, in a sense…

“Will do, will do” he laughed as he stepped closer and spread my legs. Feeling a sudden breeze rush between my legs, I reflexively covered my place but my hand was quickly pushed away by my husband.

“Come on, stop staring. It’s so embarrassing,” I muttered, hoping that he’d start doing something.

“But I want to appreciate your beautiful pussy. You’ve got such thick pussy lips and their colour is also so beautiful, matching with your whole skin colour. Your labia are barely separated, just enough to let me catch a glimpse of your pink insides. And this fragrance, oh, I can’t get enough of it. You should be the goddess of sex, though your commandment partly makes you one,” he started describing everything, making even me feel embarrassed.

I didn’t think that he could still embarrass me not just once but twice in such a short period of time, even though we had seen plenty of each other’s bodies. While he was busy talking, I was busy imagining him doing me on the table, or how I could ride him on top of it, or how I could lie down on my front and he could pound me from behind.

Probably feeling that I was getting impatient, he finally decided to take some action, though still not the kind that I wanted. He always edged and teased me before doing something, like a real bully. Resting my head on the door, I turned to the side only to realise that there was a mirror on the wall, right next to us, going from the floor to the top of my head. Knowing that it wasn’t there a few seconds ago, I glanced at Seth in the mirror, only to see him staring back at me with a grin on his face.

“Have fun watching,” he said before pushing his face between my legs, sticking his tongue into my insides. Maybe afraid that we’d be interrupted again, he didn’t fool around for too long and stood up after a good minute of licking, turning me into a mess.

I could see in the mirror as he unzipped his pants and took out his erect penis, filled with bulging veins. Just a single glance was enough to tell that it was rock hard and steaming hot. It may look grotesque and was filled with thick bulging veins but for some reason, it looked so majestic in my eyes, just the thought of it entering me excited me to no end.

Seeing that he would get to work right away, I covered my mouth in advance but I still let out a small shout when he suddenly thrust into me, spreading my insides wide open.

“Mhh~ ca- can you go slow for now?” I asked, slowly uncovering my mouth.

Placing his hands on my hips, he just grinned in the mirror as a response before he started pounding me from behind.

“Oh, shit,” I could feel my lips quivering and my legs trembling as one jolt after another rushed through my whole body, making me get closer and closer to cumming. Despite not wanting to see it, I couldn’t take my eyes off of the mirror and continued watching as his thick veiny dick was moving in and out of me with great vigor.

“Stand on your toes because you’re too short this way. Or wear high heels,” he said in a commanding tone, rousing my slightly masochistic fantasies. I didn’t want to be hurt but I loved it when he talked to me roughly during sex. It was so exciting to be in my husband’s grasp, maybe because I knew I could trust him completely.

Although I raised to my toes at first, I could see my legs trembling very soon so I quickly leaned to the side and snatched my black high heels from the shoe rack which was only an arm’s reach away.

Seeing the whole act and my failure to keep standing on my toes because of the pleasure, he naturally didn’t miss out on the chance to mock me, “What? Can’t keep standing?”

Gritting my teeth, I could only swallow it since that was the truth. Turning towards the mirror, he then looked at my leg and then back at the mirror, slowly running his right hand up and down on my thighs. Being in a bit of a daze after staring at my legs, I could feel his thing start twitching inside me and he slowed down his movements right away.

“Uh- your legs are so goddamn sexy, even more so with the heels on,” he grunted, taking a deep breath. “Is there even a single part of your body that doesn’t make me go crazy?” he asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder and slowly pulled it across my back, down to my hips.

Although he tore off my shorts, my white blouse was still on me, along with my white bra. I rarely wore white underwear and yet he destroyed my panties the only time I wore it…

“Take off your top as well, I want to see more of your beautiful skin,” he whispered into my ear, followed by a short kiss on my face. Turning my head a bit more to face him, I stuck out my tongue to meet his, quickly sucking it into my mouth. Feeling him sucking on my tongue, it felt as if he was sucking out my strength and sanity at the same time, making me lose it more and more with each passing second.

His kiss made me go retarded every time, but I loved kissing too much to mind it. Feeling him grabbing my chin and wrapping his left arm around my waist, I went even crazier since I knew I was in a bind, in the loving embrace of my husband. Just as I was about to get used to the cold feeling of the door on my breasts, he moved his left hand upward and put his hand in front of my breasts, squeezing the right one.

Running out of breath, he pulled back from our kiss and forcibly turned my head towards the mirror, arousing me even more. Seeing his dick going into me, an inexplicable emotion filled my heart, making me cum right away from the sight alone. By the time it was over and I opened my eyes, I could feel and see my pussy liquids flowing down on my thighs. If that wasn’t enough, I could also hear my pussy squelching and cupping from my husband’s wild movements.

“Dear, this is getting more and more unbearable…” I gasped for air.

“What is- oh…” noticing that my legs were trembling, he said no more and just continued pounding me from behind. Grasping the handle and a small protruding part of the wooden door, I could only lean on those to keep standing since my legs were getting weaker and weaker with each thrust.

“Honey, I’m going to cum again,” I said in a low voice, my voice shaking and my lips quivering uncontrollably. I was totally going crazy both in the head and down there.

“Go ahead, the more I see you cum, the more satisfied I am,” he whispered into my ear, and then even started licking it, making it impossible for me to hold out any longer. Much to my surprise, as my pussy contracted inside, my husband couldn’t hold it any longer either and burst into me at the same time, mixing my sense of orgasm with that sense of hotness in my womb. Even if I could feel his sperm only for a few seconds every time he came, it simply felt so fulfilling that I wanted to feel it inside me forever.

For a few seconds, while I was cumming, his sperm didn’t stop shooting into me the whole time, filling me up the brim with his thick cream. Pulling it out of my insides, I could see his dick being covered in my liquids and his sperm, also dripping onto the floor in front of the entrance.

“Such a mess, only your pussy can make…” he remarked, clearly pleased with the sight and the result.

Turning around, I smiled at him as I went down to my knees, and took his strong member into my caring hands. I can’t even wrap my hand around this monster.

Wiping most of the yuck off of his dick with my hand, I looked up into his eyes as I licked it off of my fingers and then proceeded to take him into my mouth. Seeing this sight, his dick twitched a few times and he immediately grabbed my hand and pressed it against the door. It was quite a dangerous situation for me since I couldn’t back away with the door behind me, and he was in my mouth, holding my head.

Gazing deep into my eyes, I could see his hazy eyes, overrun by his lust and desire to fuck my mouth right then and right there, in that exact pose. He was totally turned on by what I did.

“Oh, shit-” he grumbled as he started fucking my mouth and the bottom of his dick was continuously met with the tip of my tongue. It took a few minutes for him to cum for the second time, shooting all his thick sperm straight into my throat. I could barely swallow his thick cum and it honestly made me feel full by the time I was done.

Picking me up from the ground, he carried me to the living room and put me down on the sofa, followed by a kiss on my forehead. I knew that round three was coming, and there was one thing I knew for sure, I’d have a great time!

--- Seth’s pov, some time later ---

“What a sight this is,” I was filled with amusement, seeing my naked wife trying hard to catch her breath. Naturally, she wasn’t panting because she was tired, it was just that her body had some trouble handling all the pleasure.

“You’re worthy of your title,” she mumbled into her pillow, raising her thumb into the air. Since she was laying on top of me, her bottom facing me, I could easily grab her round ass and pull them apart to get a clearer sight on her pink pussy. I simply couldn’t get bored of seeing the place where we were connected, even more so considering that I was still inside her.

“Could you pull it out? It’s moving inside me as you’re moving around,” she remarked, her voice sounding a bit thinner than usual.

“What? You can’t even handle a little bit of movement?” I sneered, feeling her grip tightening on my ankles.

Raising her head from her pillow, she turned to look at me and said, “I could but then I’d get too much into it again, and I can feel that it’s feeding time for our babies. Also, don’t get too cocky because while I can’t win against you in bed, you can’t resist my seduction either.”

“Well…” despite trying hard to think of a counter-argument, I still couldn’t come up with anything. Forced to accept the truth, I added, “It’s only because I love you! I had no trouble refusing other girls in the past.”

“Yeah, as if there were long lines of them,” she replied, sticking out her tongue.

“There certainly weren’t but there are now, and I don’t even think about them!” I replied, raising my finger.

Silently sitting up on me, she turned around while I was still inside and leaned onto me, her face stopping only inches away from mine. Gazing deep into my eyes, she said something but I could only focus on her thick pink lips moving as she spoke, and the strong fragrance of her body filling my nose. Her pheromones were driving me crazy. She was the only woman up till now whose body I couldn’t resist without using magic.

Over the past two years, there have been a few cases when a few sexy women wanted to get on my good side… but I had no trouble turning them away. Like, I didn’t even feel excited or interested when I saw them.

“Are you listening?” when she leaned over to my ear to whisper into it, I finally regained focus and stopped thinking about what I could do to her lips.

“What’s with that dumbstruck face? Don’t tell me you didn’t hear anything from what I said…” she said with a frown.

“Uhm- would you be happier if I said that it’s because I was mesmerized by your lips?” I asked, scratching the top of my head.

Sighing loudly, she shook her head as she laid down on my chest, her ear right over my heart. Pushing her arms under my back, she hugged me tightly as she repeated what she said earlier, “I said that I have to visit Peking’s governor today because we made a deal, and it’s already past noon. By the time I finish feeding Felice and Reiner, I should leave else it’d be too late.”

“Hmm? What do you have to do with its governor? Isn’t it an independent city that’s filled with millions of powerful magicians? As far as I know, they’re one of the strongest organisations in Asia. They’re so densely populated and have so many people… I can’t imagine why they would want to meet you. Are they in some huge trouble by any chance?”

“No…” she shook her head.

“Then… Could it be that they also want to introduce Leviathan Coins to their citizens? It’d be great if such a huge city did that. It’s large enough to be a country of its own!”

Slapping her forehead, she started laughing as she said, “I can’t believe you. Do you really think that Leviathan Coins are spreading on their own, just because you destroyed the Germs’ and Necrons’ bases? Leviathan may have become influential and famous in Asia but that doesn’t mean that governors would start using something they didn’t even have.”

“How could they not have it? Many cities had a few million coins… oh,” while saying that much, I could only stop speaking in realisation of what was going on behind my back. Outsiders weren’t supposed to have Leviathan Coins. “Is that your doing?” realising what she meant, I felt quite dumb. I was quite busy dealing with different matters so I never stopped to think about how or why it spread. I didn’t really care about my influence outside of Leviathan so I never stopped to think about it.

“I was pregnant so I couldn’t go with you to fight but that didn’t stop me from doing at least this much. The timing was simply perfect so I went ahead and did some business,” she laughed, giving a small peck on my lips.

“I see. I don’t know what to say. My only saving grace is that I was thinking of ways to resist Sylvanus’ soul penetrating and a way to cleanse humans. I also had to track down all the Necrons and destroy them, and then I had to deal with the aftermath. Oh, and I had to keep feeding and checking on my new pets! It turned out that Sylvanus’ soul was removed from theirs after they lived in an unaffected area for a month!” I said.

“That’s not one ‘saving grace’ but whatever. I was sure that you were too busy to think about it and I also wanted to do something by myself, for once, so I didn’t tell you about it,” she replied.

“Aren’t you doing plenty of things by yourself?” I asked with a frown.

“Like what? Listen, don’t get me wrong. I wish to help you and support you to the best of my abilities and I think I’ve done my best up till now… but at the same time, I want to do some things by myself. Up till now, everything that moved Leviathan forward was because of your ideas and leadership. I helped you at most. This is the first time that I did something by myself, and it fills me with happiness to see that it worked out so well,” she explained herself.

“Oh, I get it now. You want to be a bit more independent, right?” I raised a brow.

“Mhm, I felt that I was relying on you too much in everything, ever since we started going out. I was totally independent before reuniting with you but then I got too used to relying on you, reaching an unhealthy amount,” she sighed loudly.

“Well, I honestly didn’t mind it. It felt great for me but I can see that I’d be unhappy with it in your place. Is it that no matter what we achieved, you didn’t feel that, ‘yeah, this was because of my own hard work’?” I asked, starting to understand her problem more and more as I thought about it.

“It was exactly that,” she chuckled.

“And are you happy now?” I asked with a knowing smile.

“I am,” she mused, giving me another kiss.

“Alright then. Do you have any more dreams that you want to realise?” I asked.

“What’s the point if I tell you in advance? You’d help me anyway, I know you too well,” she shook her head, refusing to tell me.

“I wouldn’t do anything like that!”

“Really?” she asked, raising her brows.

Imagining her running into trouble, I could only see myself helping her out, so I shook my head instead. “I admit I’d help you but wouldn’t that be reasonable as I’m your husband?”

Thinking about it for a moment, she replied, “Fine then, it’s not like I’m trying to do everything alone. When you thought of something, I helped you and we shared work so I suppose it’d be fine.”

“So? What do you have in mind?” I asked with a smile, brushing her long brown hair to the side. It felt so silky to the touch, I loved her hair.

Staring at me in silence for a few seconds, she finally replied, “Nothing. I have literally nothing in mind right now but I’ll tell you when I think of something.”

Staring at her in equal silence for a few seconds, I could only start laughing.

“Stop laughing!” she started hitting my shoulder.

“Haha, okay, okay, I’ll stop laughing. I’m sorry, I apologize, okay?” I raised my hands in defense.

“I’ll forgive you if you hug me,” she replied, laying down on my chest once again. “It’s so nice to listen to your heartbeat, it’s kind of soothing,” she added.

Fulfilling her wish, I was more than happy to hug her tightly.

“It feels so safe and warm this way,” she muttered.

“Does it? I’m glad to hear that,” I said, kissing the top of her head at the same time.

Both of us believed that it was important to have a good balance in marriage. Our children were very important, that was for sure, but if we started neglecting each other in the future for our children, we’d end up drifting further and further apart, which would lead to a bad marriage, arguments, and whatnot. Stress and frustration was a silent killer. We refused to let it into our house.

That wouldn’t do any good for our children either since they’d grow up listening to our arguments and conflicts. As I noticed it, that was the most common problem in households and that was also the reason why many marriages turned much worse after children came. 

Most parents couldn’t create a good balance between what was important and couldn’t set up a good time for everything. At least, that was what I believed in. I also never heard of couples that had sex often saying that ‘marriage was bad’ or that ‘it all turned bad after the kids came’, and whatnot. I also didn’t see their kids becoming perverts, criminals, antisocial, or some evil freaks.

Opposite of that, as far as I knew, all the kids who turned into one of those had parents who were living in a bad marriage. The most usual pattern seemed to be that the husband started drinking which led to more stress and conflicts, while the wife became aggressive and jumped at the husband for the smallest of mistakes, slowly making it harder and harder for them to live together. Some dealt with it better while others just divorced, though sometimes that ended up better.

We believed that as long as we mutually respected and loved each other, and didn’t neglect the other side, we could work together in harmony to raise our children properly. I knew we wouldn’t be able to have sex whenever or wherever we wanted in the future, but we could still tell our children to go to bed early and do it afterward.

Well, luckily, we weren’t mortals so we also had the option to teleport anywhere in the world and go for it if we felt like it!

“I’d love to listen to your heart for a bit more but I have to go now!” Lien said, sitting up in a hurry.

“Wait, would you mind if I went with you? I won’t butt in, okay?” I asked.

“And who’s going to watch over them if we both leave?” she raised her brows, running her fingers down on my abs.

Feeling a tingling sensation in my crotch, I said, “I can create a clone to watch over them, but you should stop that if you don’t want to go for another round!”

“Is that a warning?” she asked playfully as she got off of me, uncovering my sperm-covered dick.

“Oh, shit, it’s spilling out!” she cried out as she covered her place, quickly rushing for the bathroom.

Glancing down, I thought, Come on, stop it. Go down, be a good boy. No, no, don’t raise!

What to do now, why did she have to do that in front of me? I bet it was on purpose. I’ll just use magic to beat it else things would get troublesome.

Quickly cleaning up myself, I got dressed and went to our bedroom, only to see Reiner and Felice staring at the ceiling. “Oh, my, look at how cute you two are!” I spoke to them, leaning on the side of their cradle.

“Can you say, Daddy? Mommy is coming in a moment to feed you two~” I said as I drew a dragon made of water into the air. Using fire magic, it evaporated and turned into steam, still retaining its original shape.

“Gagaga!” much to my surprise, both of them started giggling as they saw my little performance of magic.

Hoping that they’d show me another reaction, I did a few more flashy spells and they continued giggling happily. Reiner raised his tiny hands and tried to reach for me with his cute chubby little arms, and I was about to reach for his fingers when a ball of fire formed right above his hands.

My eyes opened wide as the fireball suddenly shot towards the ceiling, brushing past the fabric of the lamp above their cradle, and making it catch on fire. Looking at it, I quickly put out the fire with a thought and then turned to look at Reiner, who was giggling happily, seeing his own achievement. Glancing to the side, I noticed that Lien was standing in the door, her body frozen, her eyes staring at the burnt lamp in front of me.

“What did I just walk into?” she asked.

“He used magic,” I replied.

“So… my eyes weren’t lying to me, right?” she asked, massaging her temples.

“Yes. Reiner’s just shot a fireball after I played around with magic in front of him,” I said.

“Wait, you did what? Well, nevermind. It would’ve happened sooner or later anyway, it’s him who’s ‘irregular’. While I was talking, Felice did something similarly ‘playful’ but she replicated my water magic instead, though it was just a waterball. Stopping it before it could fly further away, I quickly evaporated it and picked up our children.

“What should we do now? It’s too dangerous to leave them alone like this,” she murmured, clearly not wishing to tell me to stay back home but unable to think of another solution.

“Hehe, there is a simple solution that’d benefit them in the long run,” I chuckled as I handed them over to her.

She was wearing a shoulderless white dress that reached down to her knees, making her look like an angel. Pulling down her dress, she started feeding them as she asked, “What do you have in mind?”

“I could seal their magic. They wouldn’t be able to endanger themselves and their magic power and mana pools would grow stronger and bigger even more quickly,” I replied, sitting down beside her.

“Stop staring, you tried my milk and was forced to realise that it doesn’t taste good. It’s for babies, you know?” she shook her head. “Back to the matter at hand, you can do as you please if that makes things safer for them.”

“Well, I certainly don’t want them to accidentally cast a fireball and maybe hurt each other or catch the house on fire,” I replied as I put my hand on Felice’s and Reiner’s backs, sealing their magic with a simple formation.

“There, all good now.”

“It’s good to have you around,” she sighed out of relief.

“Are you sure? This problem wouldn’t exist in the first place if their father was some other guy,” I chortled, seeing her face distorting.

“Don’t even talk about that. You’re the only father I can imagine for my kids, and I’d totally wave my hand now if they weren’t full with Felice and Reiner,” she shook her head in a hurry.

“Alright, alright,” I laughed, quickly kissing her face.

Once she was done feeding them, I created a clone of myself and made it lie down on our bed along with our babies. Since Felice and Reiner fell asleep after they had their fill, it was enough if a clone of mine was nearby so that I could sense what they were doing and respond if anything happened.

Taking Lien’s hand into mine, I teleported both of us to Peking’s city hall, startling the shit out of a few people who were walking on the sidewalk, doing their own business. They probably weren’t prepared to see people appearing in front of them out of nowhere.

“Is everything alright?” Lien asked.

“Mhm, I can still sense Felice and Reiner clearly. If they do as much as blink, I’ll know about it,” I nodded my head.

“Good then.”

“By the way, I said that I’d just follow you so… I’ll be your ‘bodyguard’, alright?” I asked with a smile.

“Do what you want,” she shrugged her shoulders, making her way towards the doors of the city hall. Following her closely, I was kind of excited to see how things would go for her on her own. I had never seen him during work, only when she was training but that was kind of different. She was certainly a very focused person when she had to do something so I was kind of expecting the same.

While I thought that we’d have to wait or something, as soon as a guard-looking guy spotted her, he rushed over and said, “Welcome, Miss Lien. The Minister is waiting for you in his office. Please follow me.”

“Hello, and thanks,” she replied, doing as told.

Seeing long lines of people everywhere, even some rich-looking people among them, I could only think about one thing.

Hmm, this guard is absurdly respectful, even lowering his head. This kind of respect and deference can’t be achieved too easily. It’s either because they fear her or because she has something they’re coveting. Did she scare them by any chance? She may be violent at times but she knows when she shouldn’t be and forcing a country into something like this wouldn’t do any good in the long run. It should be the latter in that case.

Glancing at me, the guard asked, “May I ask who is the Mister with you?”

“He’s just a guard sent by my husband, don’t mind him,” she replied with a smile. Mesmerized by her angelic smile and her pure looks in that white dress, the guard quickly nodded and turned away, his pulse quickly raising. Well, it was just the usual reaction for most of the guys who talked to my wife.

As we walked into the elevator, the guy pressed the button that was supposed to take us to the top floor and then continued staring forward in silence, often sneaking glances at my wife when she turned away. Since I could look over her shoulder, I could look straight into her cleavage that was by the way, amazing as always.

Finally peeling his eyes away from the sight, the guard also glanced at me and was surprised to see that I was staring at him. His pulse instantly raised by about twenty, probably scared that I’d do something seeing that he was ogling Lien. It totally wasn’t like I wanted to bash his face into the door of the elevator but being a ‘nice’ guy, I just grinned at him and showed a thumbs up.

“You guys are quite rude. It’s not like I’m blind,” Lien remarked calmly.

“I totally want to fuck you in this elevator,” I replied through Link.

“You bastard, don’t talk bullshit to me or I won’t be able to focus!” she thought as she glared at me which the guard probably misunderstood.

Wiping his forehead, he bowed deeply as he said, “Please, forgive my mistake. It was inappropriate of me, Miss Lien.”

“It’s fine if you don’t repeat it again. I also won’t mention it to Minister Feng,” she waved her hand dismissively.

“Thank you very much!” the guard bowed once again.

What the hell? Did she scare them after all? This guy is so afraid of getting on her bad side, he’s ready to beg for his fucking life… I thought to myself, seeing their exchange of words.

Once we reached the top floor and the door opened, the guard pointed towards the door and said, “Miss, please go ahead.”

Doing as told, she left the elevator while the guy’s nose started moving like a mouse’s as he sniffed the air after my wife. Her perfume had a wonderful fragrance and thinking about it, perfumes became very rare in the outside world after all that happened.

Only high-class women could afford it. Well, she could make her own anytime she wanted, and she was doing exactly that. Some of them even contained aphrodisiac… that was meant to seduce me. I knew it worked well… luckily she removed it before coming here and switched to a normal one.

Walking up to the door, he knocked on it two times and then said in a loud voice, “Miss Lien is here!”

“Let her in right away, what are you standing there for?” a male voice replied from inside and the guard opened the door in a hurry. Glancing at his nose, I almost started laughing seeing how it was moving around continuously. He was like a mouse, though I could understand him since men outside very rarely if ever had the chance to smell perfumes.

“Miss, please come inside,” Minister Feng waved his hand from behind his large table. He was a rather young man who seemed to be in his thirties, totally not the kind of man I was expecting.

Where is the old man? Why is he young? What is this?! I shouted in my mind.

He was wearing an expensive-looking white shirt and loose pants, totally not fitting with his title. I was the same. Most leaders were powerful magicians so they didn’t go for fancy looks.

“Miss, this is?” he asked, looking at me, the unwanted stranger.

“Hello, and he’s a guard sent by my husband, just ignore him,” she replied the same way as to the guard.

“A guard with such immense magic power… he’s stronger than our strongest magician,” Feng replied, wiping his forehead. If only he knew that I barely leaked any magic power to make myself look like a proper guard. It turned out even that was a bit too much for them.

“Haha, please don’t worry about him. We aren’t enemies, after all, are we?” she replied with a catchy question.

“Of course, of course, we aren’t,” he nodded a bit more than a normal person would. He clearly didn’t want to be our enemy…

I must admit this shit is kind of fun.

While they continued a bit of their ‘introduction’ chatting and Lien took a seat in front of him, I remained standing behind her. Turning towards me, she said, “Could you sit down? I don’t want Minister Feng to feel uncomfortable because I brought you along with me.”

Nodding my head, I took a seat a bit further away in the room. Since I was no longer standing right behind her, that Feng guy seemed to turn much calmer. The guard who brought us here was waiting outside the door and I could tell that his ear was glued to the door. Without anyone’s notice, Lien set up a soundproof barrier in the room and got to the point.

“So as per our agreement, we’ve got rid of the Necrons and you’ll receive ten million Leviathan Coins. Each of the coins will be worth a hundred thousand yuan as they can’t be replicated and faked. To know which is the real deal, your citizens should also get to know this sensation else they won’t be able to tell the difference,” Lien said as she took out a few large bags of coins through a portal and handed over one of them to Minister Feng.

The guy was definitely a top-level magician compared to the norm in the outside world. He was probably somewhere around the top of B rank. Only our newcomers were at such a low rank. It rarely took more than three months for someone to reach the S rank after they joined.

“Uhm, you’re right…” he replied, wiping his sweaty forehead.

"Dear, can you stop staring at him? You aren’t helping me by staring at him in such an intimidating way,” Lien reprimanded me through Link.

“Eh? Is that why he looks so fearful? But I’m not even glaring at him!”

"Just turn away, really…" she replied shortly. Although I turned away, I could sense that Feng’s shoulders lowered and he let out a small sigh of relief as well.

While he was still catching his breath and collecting his thoughts, Lien explained the problem to me, "I’m not trying to be mean but you look pretty intimidating, to be honest. While I find your eyes cute and I know you well, others are more likely to be afraid of you since you're a bit over two meters tall and have a muscle-covered tank-like body. Although it’s hidden normally, you’re even emanating immense magic power right now and when you’re focusing on someone, you tend to look as if you were glaring at them so he probably didn’t feel too comfortable."

Do I really look like I’m glaring when I’m focusing? I thought to myself.

“I’ll just do as you said and turn away then,” I replied.

Glancing at me, Minister Feng added, “What a powerful guard you have.”

Smiling at him, she replied, “He’s strong indeed but he’s only at the bottom of the ranks in Leviathan. There are many magicians that are hundreds of times more powerful than him.”

What you said is true since I’ve suppressed my magic power to the B rank but for you to say that there are hundreds of times more powerful magicians than a B rank mage… It’s true though so I supposed she’s flaunting our military power intentionally.

“Hundreds of times, that’s incredible,” Minister Feng laughed openly upon hearing her statement, clearly not believing her.

You punk, how dare you laugh at my wife, I could only curse him in my mind as I swallowed my rage.

“Does Minister Feng think that I’d be making such jokes?” she asked in a deeper tone, sounding quite intimidating this time. Instead of waiting for him to say something unwanted and then make a fool out of himself, she released about a quarter of her magic power which was probably more than what a Warlord ranked member had.

A second later she withdrew it and then made a satisfied smile, seeing that Feng was covered in sweat from top to bottom. Considering that he didn’t even know how powerful my wife was, I was sure that she made a deal with them without any intimidation.

“I didn’t know that Miss Lien was this powerful,” after a few seconds he finally caught his breath and replied. “I believe you, of course,” he added.

“That’s good then. I don’t like it when people think that I’m lying, and I also don’t like liars,” she nodded her head.

“Haha, I was happy to make a deal with you but I honestly didn’t think that I’d get to be the ally of such a powerhouse by doing so. It’s no wonder you could wipe out those bastards so quickly and easily,” Feng replied happily. He was pretty good. He not only recovered quickly from his shock, but he also turned it around and made it seem like a good thing.

Well, I expected that much considering that he was Peking’s minister and one of the most powerful magicians in his domain. Over these past years, I realised that every faction had a leader who was more powerful than their peers and they all had a community of their own. The only problem was that some of these were meant to destroy humanity, for example, the Germs and Necrons.

The more powerful the leader was, the more they could teach to their own communities and in turn, the more powerful their own residents became. It was just the usual ‘different ideas, different directions’ kind of mentality among the leaders, and I was certainly one of them. If I didn’t have Leviathan, I’d be asked to join all kinds of organisations and would be chased around the world endlessly. The same was happening to all the ‘S’ ranked magicians who counted powerful in these cities.

I always found it funny when they came to Leviathan only to realise how weak they were. Naturally, Leviathan wasn’t the only powerful organisation that was led by a god incarnation but it was the only one that had six other god incarnations serving it while still having their own countries.

Countries, cities, organizations, those all counted the same these days since it all depended on what their leaders called their own territories. I honestly didn’t care about it, though most of the time I heard people referring to it as ‘the levitating country’ or ‘the levitating city’.

“I’m glad to see that Minister Feng is pleased. Should I take these coins to some specific place or would you rather deal with it yourself?” Lien asked as she moved around in her chair, all ready to leave.

“We can deal with it personally but would you like to see where we’re going to store it? I plan to introduce it to the public steadily so I’ll have to store it safely for the time being,” he replied as he stood up and walked around the table. Appearing behind my wife, I pulled out her chair and helped her up.

With the help of telekinesis, he picked up all the bags at the same time and made his way towards the door. Once he let us out of the room, he took the lead as he said, “Please follow me.”

The guard who led us up stayed standing in front of his office, probably making sure that nobody would enter in the meantime without his knowledge. On the way down we entered a separate elevator which was much smaller than the one we came up with, probably because it was his private elevator.

Lien and Feng stood next to each other while I stood behind Lien, secretly observing the two of them. As usual, Minister Feng couldn’t keep his eyes for himself either and often sneaked glances at my wife. He probably had a thing for her neck because that was the area he started at the most often.

With her hair tied up and her shoulderless dress, her bare neck indeed looked sexy. On the way up I also felt an urge to jump on her and start kissing it as I always did but I restrained myself. By the time the elevator stopped, we were deep underground and as the doors opened, we could see a tiny room with thick titanium walls and a giant door.

As he placed his hand on the door, the door let out a loud puff and then opened by itself, revealing a somewhat bigger room that was filled with all kinds of ‘treasures’ and priceless items. Enchanted weapons, diamond accessories, history books, science books, and whatnot.

“These books are the inheritance of my family and helped me a lot in becoming who I am today. Though… considering your power I’m not afraid to show you this since I imagine you know much more,” he said, unable to cover his envy.

“Every bit of knowledge is important but we don’t have any books. My husband is a god incarnation and he learned most of the magic based on many years of experimenting. We’re simply teaching some of his knowledge to our residents,” she replied humbly.

“I see, your husband must be very powerful and knowledgeable.”

“Haha, he is,” she laughed.

Look at that, I’m starting to feel embarrassed.

“He is lucky to have a wife as beautiful as you,” Feng replied, receiving a small thank you and a nice smile from Lien as a response.

Seeing that he wouldn’t get anywhere by complimenting her, he got back to the matter at hand and said, “This room is enchanted by a runemaster, making it impossible for anyone to steal Peking’s treasures. I’m going to leave the coins here for the time being and start distributing it in the next few days and each coin will be worth a hundred thousand Yuan, just like we agreed. How does that sound?”

I could see some suffering on her face as she looked at the formation that was laid down in this room, probably resembling a kid’s toy in her eyes. Unable to contain herself, she said, “Minister Feng, this formation can have only one owner at a time, which is currently you and it’s bound to the owner by blood. Only you can pass it onto others as long as you’re still alive, as for its uses, it can keep people out under the A rank. There are many people who are stronger than that so, would you mind if I altered it a little and made it more… potent?”

“This… can you do it without changing its usage?” he asked.

“Of course, I wouldn’t have offered my help otherwise,” she nodded.

“Please go ahead, in that case,” he replied.

Wasting no time, she erased all the marks on the walls and removed the formation altogether, leaving Feng dumbfounded.

Now you understand how useless your formation was.

Liquefying a bit of mana, she drew six brand new runes onto the walls and the seventh one in the middle of the room. After filling it with her mana, she asked, “Do you know soul techniques?”

“I can use a few defensive spells,” he nodded.

“Good, then you can pour a bit of your soul force into the rune in the middle to take control of the formation. I also made a ‘fall-back’ usage for the blood system but note that it’s very insecure as DNA and blood can be replicated by powerful magicians. I have yet to hear of someone who can replicate souls so that’s certainly more secure. This also prevents people from teleporting directly into this room.”

“I see. Thank you very much for your services. Please, take this with you as my token of appreciation!” he said as he picked up a diamond necklace with some crappy enchantments on it. At least, it looked good.

“There is no need for it. Take it as a token of our friendship,” she laughed, quickly refusing his advances.

“Boy, you can’t fight it. You’re the inferior side here!”

“Stop gloating!” Lien remarked.

“Fine, fine, I’m sorry. But even I should be allowed to be childish sometimes!”

“Alright then,” not fighting to give away his prized collection, he accepted her refusal quite easily.

“We’ll be taking our leave then if you don’t mind,” she said.

“I won’t be holding you up then as you’re surely a busy woman yourself,” he replied with a nod of his head.

Saying our goodbyes, we quickly teleported back home and I made my clone disappear right away. “I was pleased with you but it seems like I’ve missed your first meeting. You just went in to take the rewards, basically.”

“Haha, yes, but did I say that I was going to negotiate?” she asked, placing her hand on my face. Slowly pulling back her hand, she added, “Your clumsy glaring turned out to be quite handy in the end. I didn’t want to force our business relationship onto him so I gave up on a few things before. You gave me a good chance to show him the difference between us, and it was very satisfying!”

“I don’t know if I should be happy or not… but whatever.”

“It’s fine. It all turned out well. Maybe I’ll take you with me to the next negotiation but you won’t be allowed to glare at my prey there. I don’t want you to scare them away…”

“I’ll be careful,” I muttered.

“Good then. Could you watch over Felice and Reiner while I take a bath?” she asked as she started undressing.

“How about… I go with you instead? I can leave a clone here,” I added.

“Hmm~ fine,” she muttered, leaving the room in a hurry.

I was all fired up!

22