Chapter 4- what makes a home
352 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What makes a home side B

      Even though I left work early I still got home around the time I used to on my regular workday, before my partying began. After I left the office, on my way home, I pulled to the side of the road and I parked. In my driver's seat all I could do was cry. When I was able to calm down I drove a little more but then I stopped to use a gas station to clean my face and clean my pussy. 

       After all this time, I thought I could keep my work life and home life separate. My life with my coworkers never bled into my home life, especially after Penny stopped coming over, and now it feels like I'm at risk of losing everything by bringing my extra activities to the house and involving my husband. He only asked to spend time with me. I've barely been home and when I am, the kids are sleeping already, I haven't spent more than 20 minutes at most with my kids in the last few days.

Thinking about my homelife, I just realized my husband has stopped trying to initiate conversations with me. I was actually glad about it just because I never had to explain anything or make up lies anymore. It was so convenient that I just accepted it as a good thing. Just being with my husband made me so happy, and now I treat him and the kids as a chore.

"What's my last happy moment with him?"

We would always enjoy being next to each other,  just being by him made me happy. He is my best friend, yet I don't have a single recent memory of us together. I just always wanted to be away from him, he always talked about being with him and the kids and it was just…..

"I treated it like it was getting in my way."

But what were they getting in the way of? He asked me to take vacations and just spend time on my off days. I just slept, went to spas, or went shopping with Penny before meeting up with some men. Was that really what was more important to me? Before leaving the gas station I grabbed a morning after pill and immediately took it, paid, and left.

……

…….

……….

     I'm seated in my car in my driveway, and for some reason I'm nervous to go inside. I know I can't stay out here and I do want to spend time with them so badly, but I just don't feel allowed to. I took a deep breath, removed my seat belt, and reached to my passenger seat and grabbed the box of pizza I picked up and headed inside my home. I paused at the front door and took another deep breath, put on a smile, and opened the door.

"Hey guys! I'm home! I got pizza!" I place my keys on the table by the front door. "Hello?", I walked into the kitchen and put the pizza down. "Kids?", I go to the stairs and go up, I walk past my room and go towards the kids room down the hall. The entire house is empty. I was puzzled so I decided to call my husband. I reached into my bag and got my phone, I looked into my contacts for him.

"Huh? Where is it?"

Scouring through my contacts I can't find my husband's number.

"Call Tum-tum."

"Contact not found."

"What is going on?"

       My memory hits me as soon as I think about it. "This is my work phone". My husband kept calling me one evening, looking back at it, it was the first time he attempted to call me while I was out in a very long time. Just thinking about that evening caused a mild anxiety attack. "What if it was an emergency? What if one of the kids were hurt?". I threw my family phone in the middle of the street out of a moving car, just so my husband wouldn't ruin my vibe when I was out with Penny and Sherman. I told my husband I lost it and never got it replaced. In fact we went in to replace my phone and I got him a new phone and new number just to take advantage of a promotion they had.

"Does he have my number!? What if something happened to the kids!? Why would he call me so frantically that night? Wait, it's October right now, so it would have been, oh my god!"

I break down in the hallway and the tears won't stop. The feeling of disgust just rises and rises.

"What was I doing!?" I cry out while sobbing. I lean against the wall and sink down holding my knees.

"It was our wedding anniversary! I'm such a stupid bitch! So stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid."

…..

…….

………

*Vrrrrrr Vrrrrrr Vrrrrrr*

My phone vibrates on the floor. It's been about half an hour since I've been home and I haven't moved. I glance at my phone and I see that it's Penny. I scramble and reach for it, I really need my friend right now, so I grabbed the phone and answered it immediately.

"Hello…? Penny?" I spoke but there was no answer. "Penny!?", my words were followed by a few seconds of silence. "Penny, please." I begged while sniffling. 

"I'm getting a divorce." Penny's voice broke the silence and her tone was shaken.

"Huh? Why? Are you ok!?" I was shocked.

"Yeah." 

"What happened?!"

"I can't do this anymore, this life."

"Huh? Wait-"

"Let me finish." She interrupted me and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Penny. I'm so, so sorry." Penny's voice cracked and it sounded like she's trembling. "When my marriage fell apart I tried dragging you into my mess of a life and if I was a better friend, none of this shit would be happening."

"Huh? Why are you saying that, you're my best friend we both wanted this-"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! I should have stopped you somewhere down the line. When I met Caleb I should have cleaned up my act for him. I could have saved my relationship with him and I could have saved you too."

"Wait, save me? What's going on? You and Caleb were just together yesterday."

"Tammy, do you remember yesterday?" Her tone got stern.

"I-I-I don't-",  her words made me panic, "we had the company quarterly get together. I showed up alone, and you came with Caleb."

"What else Penny?"

"I," I tried my best to remember, but I couldn't, "I was drinking, then I went to the bathroom..?"

"You fucked him!" She snapped and my eyes bulged out.

"What who?" It took me a second to realize who she must have meant, "I wouldn't," I tried remembering last night, but I just can't. I just remember drinking and about to do coke in the bathroom. "But he loves you, he wou-."

"You showed him the video of me and you fucking those two marines from last week. He got pissed and joined your gangbang last night."

"My what?!"

"For fucksake Tammy, you were acting like a slut and allowing the president and Sherman to feel you up in front of everyone at the company party. They even let Caleb and one of the interns take turns on you after you agreed that it'll be fun."

My entire body was rocked. Everything I worked for, is tarnished with this. I covered my mouth. "That's what Sherman was trying to say today.". I didn't listen and now the next promotion will definitely look like I fucked my way to the top.

"No…." Tears fell from my eyes. "NO, please tell me you're joking." 

"I wish I could." Her voice became solemn. "I went to your house to give your husband a video of you fucking everyone, to show him how much of a whore you are."

"You what?" Everything in my life, in one day, seemed to have vanished. "You, you told my husband?"

"....no." As much as I would deserve it, I was so relieved to hear that word from Penny however she wasn't finished, "He already knows." That little bit of relief disappeared instantly.

"What.did.you.say?"

"Jensen knows, and he knew for a while." I almost dropped my phone when she said that, but my blank mind immediately turned to anger as I thought of the girl next door, thinking she may have been the one to rat me out. Then worry struck me again because if it was her, then Jensen knew for at least 5 months. All these thoughts made me slowly come to a realization.

"Wait, wait. You saw Jensen? Where was he?"

"I was waiting outside your home and texted him and he showed up from behind me." My thoughts instantly go to GG before another thought crosses my mind.

"Wait, you texted him? You have his number?!" Why would Jensen let Penny have his number, is all I could think.

"Huh? Yeah, you gave it to me years ago but I never used it till today. Did you forget that too?"

"Wait, that was his old number, I just changed it."

"Tammy, I used the old number to contact him," Penny took a short breath, "Tammy, if he's using a number you don't know about, I don't think you should try and get a hold of him. Tammy, he looked so hurt, he's not the same person anymore. We broke him. How could you have kept doing what we were doing with him looking well, like all of that." Without me knowing, Penny meant more about his physical appearance rather than his emotional state.

"What do you mean, he hasn't, I don't think he's any different."

"Tammy, when was the last time you stopped and looked your husband in the eye, or had an actual conversation with him?"

"I-I-I," I can't even think of anything. "He stopped staying awake and waiting for me to get home, the coffee hasn't been hot in the morning anymore, he doesn't come by the office, and he hasn't taken me out since…" Our last anniversary, were the words I couldn't say.

"Tammy, why are you making it sound like it's Jensens fault? Tammy, he works, raises the kids, and I'm assuming cooks and cleans because you don't have a maid. You're blaming him for not catering to us partying!?" Her words are like cold water on my head. I'm so used to justifying everything I do, that it's just a habit already to push issues under Jensens name, but Penny is right. Jensen picked up every little thing I was slacking in and I have even thanked him.

"Instead I had him fuck me while I was filled with another man's cum." I felt nauseous again. I couldn't handle my recent actions. I've gone too far. "No, no I can fix this, I can fix this, I can fix this, I can fix this." I began chanting.

"TAMMY, he threatened me." The words she said seeped in. I was taken off guard by them. "While holding me by my neck against your fence, he said he would ruin my life and.. he just looked so fucking hurt and angry." I can hear only regret in Penny's voice. "He would never have done that before. He is done Tammy. The Jensen you loved is not there anymore, and he told me to watch over you and not to risk your job with the video evidence. He said.." Penny got a little choked up.

"What, what did he say?" I urged her to finish.

"He said once he's gone, me and your job will be all you have left."

"No. No. He would never leave me. He-he woul-"

"Tammy, we deserve his hate. We hurt that man, but he still cares and doesn’t want you to have nothing."

"No, no, NO!" I hung up my phone and immediately dial Jensen's old number, that number has been etched into my very soul and there was no way I would forget it. It's ringing, the number that shouldn't be ringing is ringing.

What makes a home side A

    "Hahahahahahah." Laughter can be heard in the family room. My kids are watching a martial art panda jumping from rooftops and honestly I'm jealous of the simplicity. That tiger though, keeps giving the panda those eyes of…. Well eyes of a tiger like it's gonna pounce. It reminds me of the woman secretly cuddling with me under a blanket right now. Everytime the kids are focused on something else she tries to get pampered by me. She deserves it though, she played with the kids most of the day and my son especially has an affinity with her.

"Fuck, is it an old man thing to get turned from seeing a sexy woman playing with kids?"

GG is a great individual and she is actually self made. She isn't as "educated" as me and my wife but she is street smart and honestly whenever she is lacking something she just finds someone who can take care of what she needs. That's how she owns this home and why her parents are gone. 

She's a cam girl. As awful as this sounds, it worked for her. When she was a teen and still underage, she started advertising how she will lose her virginity on camera and stream it if she had enough people to subscribe. It happened during one of her parents swinger parties and she got 5-times the intended subscribers because she described her parents lifestyle and how, well she was in love with someone else and was saving her virginity for him. A lot of people loved the idea of the person she loved not getting her first time, and honestly it makes me hate this world a little more. 

She told me all this when I was still a little pathetic and after her telling me that I was the guy she loved, I thought she was mocking me, but that wasn't the case. She just left out that the man she loved was way older and married, she said:

 "making them think you had a chance and lost it, was what boosted sales. But I knew you would cheat back then."

In the end, to get that many people to watch, she not only sold her virginity, she basically slept with 8 guys and 9 women that night. The proverbial train is what you would call it.

Rumors about her spread quickly and all that did was heighten her local fame. She secretly became a millionaire, she didn't know how to handle the money so she asked her fans. One of her subscribers was an accountant, she offered to let him join her content for help and he agreed. She traded herself for help with a lot of legalities and even bought this home from her parents through a proxy.

When it came time for her parents to move they realized GG didn't pack anything and that's when she told them it's her house and to kindly fuck off. When she told me this I was initially just disgusted with her, but I couldn't stay away from her. She is great with my kids, she is honest, keeps me grounded, and yeah the sex is great but it also doesn't feel empty. I learned that I have to accept it to accept her, and honestly her work? It had nothing to do with me. If I was as sexy as her I would probably do the same thing if I could become a millionaire for it.

Honestly, I don't have much desire to have that much money. Well if i had a reason for it then maybe. I don't really want anything fancy. If I don't have a reason for it then I don't bother with it. To me, this is happiness. A good snuggle, a good movie, a full belly, and a warm home. Flashbacks play in my mind. The movie we are watching is the 5th movie in this panda series, and I remember watching the first three with my kids and my wife and my wife cried throughout the entire movie each time. Not just because of the drama, but because she was holding her sides and laughing. Because of her I'm very sure this became Haley's favorite movie.

Well actually, we watched the first two movies together. The third one my wife showed up to the cinema for 15 minutes and went to take a call, but never came back. Hayley noticed, and stopped watching the movie. She never watched the panda movies again until her brother was born. Then she had to be the big sister and teach her brother everything. 

I stare at the kids on the ground, Jon-jon is leaning back on Hayley, who is leaning back on the couch, and he is fighting sleep watching the movie. I hate myself for being happy at this moment, but I'm surrounded by people I love. I miss my wife, I miss her laughing at this movie, I miss Hayley saying "Mom did you see, did you see!?", well she is older now and doesn't react like that anymore, so maybe I just miss her being my baby girl. Her mother missed so much and I'll resent her for that always, but I still enjoy this movie with my kids.

Time creeps on so me and GG shower the kids and get them ready for bed. I assume my wife is staying out tonight because she usually sleeps out every Monday. When I brought this up to her she said she doesn't sleep out, she just comes home while I'm sleeping. She would really assume I didn't stay up all night waiting for her every monday until I gave up. But what she said was and is half true. Because she would creep in at 6am and pretend she just got up, while I was sleeping. Over time I've already had her routine down. Or so I thought. 

GG is in her sleepwear, tight booty shorts and an oversize T-shirt, but she hasn't taken a shower yet. Her booty shorts are supposed to be loose, but her waist to ass ratio just would not allow it. I asked her why she didn't shower and all she said was it's because she plans to get dirty before bed and wants to shower with me after. As I was finally free from adult responsibilities we sit on the couch and I stare into her eyes, we both are pent up and we want it, nothing will stop us fro-

*Vrrrrrr Vrrrrrrr Vrrrrrrr*

I take my phone from my pocket and show GG. The only reason I know this number is because I texted myself from it the night before and saved it under the person's name.

"Why is your wife calling?" GG asked.

7