Chapter 6- break me too
537 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Break me too side A

"In hindsight I should have thought of this, but I can't believe I completely forgot about my car."

   Laying down in bed with GG, sorta, I can't help but feel exhausted. Mentally because my wife and physically because the woman curled up in the fetal position next to me.  I love my wife, to a point that could be considered toxic, but I used to think that because of that 'love' when we had sex that, that was the reason I could get carried away so easily. I have often read that married couples are lucky if they have sex 2-3 times a week and honestly I got depressed thinking of being intimate with Tamera only 3-times a week. Just being near her made me ravenous, so much that I had to be careful to hold back a lot of times. Whenever my wife was at her limit I would respectfully stop, it's not that she never satisfied me, it's just I always wanted more and I didn't think I could ever have sex with someone else or at least not desire it in the way I did with my wife.

       On the internet they called this settling. This happens because I never pursued PERSONAL FULFILLMENT. I always prioritized Tamera over myself and I was always so happy to do so. I never saw this as one sided either because of how happy she made me just by being with her. She watched the kids, cleaned, and even cooked on occasion. I may not have been given the same treatment as I gave her and that is mostly because I never asked for it, or refused her attempts in lue of me doing something for her. It may sound one-sided and that's due to me rather than her, but I always felt like we were a team. 

    Stopping the thoughts of my wife for a moment, I looked at the sleeping woman next to me. I don't know what it is about GG but "STOP" does not even compute with me. I'm not saying she is yelling stop and I'm ignoring her, but unlike with my wife, the moment her body gives out, I still continue. That respect I had for my wife isn't there and it's not because I don't care for GG, it's because the respect that's gone. I see women completely differently now, so the years I held back from my wife, even if GG was Tamera, I would still not hold back anymore. Knowing how loving and respectful I have been to my wife only for her to degrade herself like a complete whore, I regret never putting my pleasure first. GG doesn't hate this side of me, in fact she encourages me beforehand to 'get mine' as a reward for all the effort I put in trying to win my wife back. I hate the comparison and want to have sex with GG for no other reason than it's her being my partner. She replies that she loves the idea of being the trophy I earned for everything I did, she says it makes her feel like the most loved girl in the world. 

"Sometimes I just can't understand women. Being with the person you love is supposed to make you happy but for my wife she enjoyed all the extra partners and prioritized them over me and for GG she loves taking the leftovers from me that were meant for my wife."

        After a few multiple orgasms GG began to pass and she curled up into the fetal position because of her abs contracting. I finally stopped my onslaught on her when she couldn't speak a full sentence without orgasming. Adorably she still reached out for my hand desperately trying to stay connected to me as she was passing out. It was so cute I almost did something awful and touched her while she was passed out. I know she would be ok with it but I would lose respect for myself. Looking at my throbbing manhood, I let out a sigh.

      Back to the problem at hand, it's 5am and I don't know if my wife is stalking the driveway or is monitoring my car. I planned on taking the kids with me today but maybe I should leave them with GG and just do a ride share? My thoughts just don't stop and  I decided I need to get myself ready for my morning routine. I sneak off the bed and reach into my bag of clothes on the floor. I change into my workout clothes and head out.

   Due to my wife randomly wanting back in my life and her desperate voice from last night my thoughts are making me paranoid. As proven by my current actions, going out the back yard and hopping GG's fence to get to the road. Her fence is actually a stone wall and is shorter than mine, so hopping it is relatively easy. Once on the main road I choose my direction and run.

…..

……

And I ran, I ran so far away.

…….

And I ran.

……..

    This will be the second time I messed up today. My wife texted me, I'm assuming, as soon as she woke up saying how excited she was to see me and the kids later today and how much she loved and misses me, well she said A LOT more than that but that was the abbreviated and a much less dramatic version. Due to that text I was so lost in my thoughts that I ran in one direction for over an hour and I only realized because my phone died. I'm about 8 miles from home, I'm exhausted, and without my wallet. I'm slowly walking back but my feet are killing me.

     After 10 minutes of walking, *Beep Beep* a horn honked and I turned around. The car looked familiar but I couldn't place it in my mind. The driver pulled up to me and rolled the dark passenger window down so I could speak to them.

"Hey, you looked a little too tired for a normal jog, are you ok?" It was a smiling Penny in the passenger seat. She wore a very loose fitting white top that has a deep cut in the center to expose the chest area between her breasts, and a short black skirt.

"You still want to speak with me after yesterday?" I said while breathing heavily.

"You didn't lie yesterday," her smile shrank a little, "Jensen I'm going to fix what I can, thank you for giving me a wake up call." I didn't know what to say to this woman, I also don't know her circumstances, "so did you want a ride?" I do need to hurry back. The kids might be up.

"If you don't mind, that would be appreciated." At my words Penny smiled again and unlocked the passenger door. I open the door and get in, the entire inside of this car is luxury. I don't know what half the buttons are for and even the windshield looks technological. "Oh I'm sorry all my clothes are covered in sweat."

"It's ok, but my A/C is broken and I can't turn it off, so if you have to take anything off to stop yourself from freezing you can." Penny said this with a giant smile, and unbeknownst to me, she was joking, how should I have known she was joking? The A/C wasn't even on. I on the other hand just ran too far and wasn't thinking right so I took my shirt off without thinking, trying not to stain her seats. Her seats are leather.

"Thank you very much for the ride." I said as I laid my sweat covered shirt in my lap. Once I sat down the blood settled in my lower half and my dick twitched, but I'm wearing black shorts today so no one could notice, or at least someone that wasn't staring at me memorizing every inch of me with her mouth open wouldn't have noticed.

"..no problem." Penny said as she turned the A/C on and drove off. A couple minutes of silence and Penny said, "I called Tammy yesterday and apologized. You were right I was a horrible friend, I should have protected her," She looked at me with a sad expression. "I should have protected you." I stared at her sad eyes for the moment she looked at me. She looked back at the road and continued, "I loved you both so much and things weren't going well for me and…." She took a breath, "there's no excuse, I'm just sorry. I will do my best by Tammy and I really want to clean my act up, for you." I didn't catch the underlying hint she threw at me.

"That's good to hear Penny," I didn't catch the emphasis she used on her words, but I was happy she was changing so I smiled.

"I wanted my marriage to be as happy as yours and Tammy's, but he ended up cheating on me. So I know the pain it causes and I'm so fucking sorry I have it to you." She started to tear up.

"Why didn't you come to us? Why did you keep it to yourself!?"

"I told Tammy, and made her promise not to tell you."

"Why?"

"Because….. " She bit her lip, "If I let you know I was available, I wouldn't be able to hold back and I would try and be with you. Staying a married woman in your eyes was all that could keep me from chasing you." 

"But you are still a married woman."

"You really don't understand how you are, do you?"

"W-what do you mean?" I was thrown off by her response.

"You sir, compliment everyone you meet and speak with and genuinely respect them. Do you even remember when we first met?" Her words caused me to think back and I couldn't think of anything in particular. "Let's just say you made me feel attractive in just a few seconds Jensen and that was without jewelry and gifts." 

"Well I didn't do anything out of the ordinary that I can think of."

"That's because it's how you are! I loved how you spoke to me and looked at me like a genuine person and I hate my husband even more for fucking that up." She means the time in our life when she would constantly come over. Her husband used GPS to track her car to make sure she was where she said she was. He was very vocal about what would happen if she was cheating or if men had been flirty or touchy. Since they were outside of my house I watched to make sure it didn't escalate. He never came by again, but to make sure I didn't cause issues in a marriage, I began choosing my words carefully with Penny and maybe even came off as indifferent to her.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I knew if you found out about it, you would lose respect for my husband and no longer care how he felt about how you acted, you're too straight forward to hamper how you live for someone you care nothing about." Well, what she said was true. "Even more, you would have always made sure to tell me how I didn't deserve it to happen to me, and assure me that I was worth more than him. Add your normal compliments and I would not have been able to handle it."

"What?" I was genuinely confused at what was happening.

"I wouldn't have tried to take you from Tammy, I know I couldn't, but even if it meant sharing with Tammy, I wanted you."

"So you made my wife cheat, so you can be with me?"

"NO, NO…." She looked at me horror stricken before looking back at the road. "I just wanted my best friend with me. The one thing I couldn't handle was being alone. I knew that if I tried to seriously be with you Tammy might've started hating me and then I would lose both of you. I encouraged Tammy's behavior at first, but when I saw a man actually touch her I was so shocked and angry, seeing her slap that man woke me up. I never thought she could cheat on you, but she felt so guilty about a man touching her that she gave me permission to try and get you to kiss me." My face twisted, I was shocked at Penny's words.

"If that was the case, she could have talked to me. I wouldn't have been mad at her." Penny looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"This," I Penny took a breath, "this isn't an excuse, but I don't even think I was what got her cheating, she became different when your father got sick. I am only saying this because even I am missing something from the whole picture."

"What?"

"She might have," Penny took a breath, " she might started cheating on her own, before she got pregnant with your son." She said words to confirm my worst fears. Around that time she was acting very weird and off. "There was the incident where that guy kissed her and she slapped him but I swear that was the only time before she was cheating that my actions led to a situation like that. She just, she just began acting differently out of nowhere. I know it doesn't fix all the wrong I did, but I wanted someone I could trust to be a part of my life and once she showed me she wanted that, I just… I fucked up." I stared at her as she drove.

"This doesn't change my opinion of you."

"I know but,"  we stopped at a light and she turned to me, "If Tammy agreed to it, could you have been with both of us back then?'

"If it would have made Tammy happy, then yes." This was a no brainer, but of course I'm so tired and there is no blood in my brain. If Tammy needed other men to be happy, that would hurt but if she is happy I would have been ok with it but, what she did wasn't about needing other partners though. She lied and made a fool out of me by thinking I wouldn't have noticed what she was doing. She stopped being a mom, a wife, a partner, and a friend. She didn't add partners to her marriage, she chose her other life over her marriage.

    The rest of the car ride was in silence. Penny's face looked solemn as if she was processing everything. When we were almost at my home she spoke again.

"I'm meeting Tammy at a coffee shop right now," she said while looking at the road, I stared ahead at my driveway and I could see Tamera's car was missing. "If I can get her to agree to let you have me, and if it would help to balance the scales, would you be ok with it?"

"What is your deal with me? Why would you even offer that?" 

"Have you ever been introduced to any of the people Tammy slept with?"

"Well technically no. So they don't know me." The idiot at the bar didn't know and there was no one else I can think of ever meeting. Penny looked at me wanting to know what 'technically' meant, but she could tell I didn't want to answer. She obliged and continued what she was saying.

"Tammy is absolutely beautiful, how many men do you think were after her?" Penny spoke bluntly.

"Well, she is beautiful but I never thought about it…. A lot?" I genuinely didn't know the answer nor did I ever try to think about it.

"Tammy said she would be hit on every day in college and once the person met you, they gave up. You were too nice, too attractive, and just too much trouble to deal with for a side piece." So Tammy was always being approached and never told me, is what Penny was saying. "It's not that she was hiding it," she said as if reading my mind. "She never gave her number out, or her attention from what she told me. You knowing that others were approaching her never ended well, she said. You never thought you deserved her, so mentioning other men would just lead you to say stupid things like 'maybe you guys match better', 'do you think he can make you happier', 'blah blah blah'". She said while imitating my accent.

"Fuck why was such dweeb!? I always second guessed myself and didn't stop until Hayley was born."

"Look Jenson, you are worth so much more than you know, especially in this city. Just being with you and Tammy filled me with happiness until I was cheated on. I wanted to run to you when I found out, I want to be in your arms as I always imagined Tammy would be." Penny pulled up in front of my house. "Hahhhhhhnnn," I turned to Penny to see her crying hard, I think she was holding it in while driving. "I wish I went to you! You always listened, were always understanding, I just didn't want you to hate me. I tried getting Tammy involved in my life and I hated myself for it. I was so in love with my husband, now I'm just a middle aged slut with a high body count. Who would marry me now? Who would treat me with respect or at least better than how I feel I deserve!?"

Penny is having a VERY BIG emotional breakdown. I wasn't prepared for this. I don't see what's so special about me, but apparently it might be more about men in the city being assholes than me being a catch. Penny is crying in her steering wheel so hard that I lift my arm and awkwardly pat her back.

"Ummm…. It doesn't matter what Tamera agrees to, so I'm sorry but I will be leaving her. She stopped being my wife so I have to stop treating her like one. I'm technically single, but I have a girl I res-"

*knock knock*

Speaking of the sexy devil, I turned my head and GG was right outside trying to look in. She was wearing a brown spaghetti strap top and brown cotton shorts that looked like it was being eaten. So I rolled the window down.

"Hey G-"

"Why are you with this slut?" She interrupted me while looking at Penny who raised her head. "I knew she was a slut but going for her friends' leftovers is a bit much isn't it?"

"GG, she just helped me." I tried to pacify the situation.

"Is… is she the one I ask?" I whipped my head at Penny looking at her as if my eyes were asking 'WHATDAFUCKYOUTHINKING'.

"Oh, ask me what?" GG looked interested, but Penny kept looking at me and back at GG. GG smiled and looked at Penny then me. "Jensen get your sexy ass in the shower. The kids might wake up soon."

"But she-"

"Stop letting her see your sexy sweaty body, I need to speak with her." Her words made me realize I'm half naked between two women and while the women are very beautiful I'm definitely being rude. So I nod my head and get out of the car. "Wait! Where is your wife's car?"

"Oh uhh.." I squeezed out of the car but a hand grabbed my man parts, tenderly not threateningly.

"She is meeting me at the coffee shop down the road. I have 5 minutes before I'm late." Penny said while she stared at the hand playing with my man bits. (I didn't notice this)

"Jens my love" She looked at me with a weird look. "The kids might be up, my love," her words were made in a seductive way, but she also was groping my chest, "never walk around sweaty and topless unless you have time to make me the same way, ok~?" She stroked my shaft to give me a semi, stared at Penny and let go. I just headed into the house and let them have their chat.

…….

………

………..

Alternative Side

"Well if it isn't the cock hungry slut that loves sharing dicks with her whore ass friend." She cussed me out after I just gave Jensen a ride. "Sharing that tiny ginger dick wasn't enough? Now you have to go for the dick that's been inside your friend the most? I won't lie just thinking of that woman's face if she could see that cock destroy me almost makes me cum from the thought alone." I'm literally almost having my jaw dropped at the intensity of this woman.

"Excuse me, but, who are you?" I didn't defend myself at all because I know this woman caught me double sucking Sherman's dick with Tamera but I honestly don't know who she is. "Did she say tiny dick?".

"I'm Ghazelle, friends call me GG, you can call me Ghazelle." She said in a stern voice, before opening my car door and sitting in my car. "Fuck, Jensens sweat on the seat, I can feel it on my ass. Fuck I wanna get off so bad right now." She said as she grinded her ass on my seat, forcing her shorts up her amazing ass until her bare cheeks were rubbing my seat. I'm so shocked at her behavior I really don't know how to react.

"Umm, could you not?" I sat in my seat watching this woman, Ghazelle, squirm in my seat. "Is this the type of woman me and Tammy pushed Jensen to? I have even more I have to repent for."

"You wanted his sweat in and around you too, didn't you? Fucking slut, I saw how hungry for his dick you were, fuck watching you get pounded by that fat white cock of his, hmmmm," This woman began grabbing her pussy roughly about her shorts in front of me.

"I do-"

"I'll let you fuck him." She said as she slipped her hand in her shorts.

"Uh….I.. uhh," I stared at Ghazelles crotch as she furiously worked her pussy. I wanted her to stop but Jensen finally taking me and this woman's masturbating is fucking with my mind. What is the end goal? I was going to do something for Tammy, I need to focus. "I want Tammy and Jensen back together." I blurted out. Ghazelle slowed her hand movement and looked at me.

"Why? Don't you want to fuck her man?"

"Uh…. Ye… yes I do. I want Jensen, but I offered to let him have me to try and balance things out so he can be with Tammy." I looked Ghazelle in the eye, "I want him badly, but I wronged him. I wronged Tammy. I failed as a friend to both of those wonderful people and will do anything for them to be happy together again, even if it means I never get anything from Jensen." Ghazelle took her hand out of her pants and I was mesmerized by all the fluid on it. Crystal clear, sticky, and thick pussy juice. I was too impressed, by the volume and shine, to be disgusted.

"I love that man, but I don't think I deserve him. Ironically I am the Jensen in our relationship compared to the relationship with him and Tamera. I don't think I can make him as happy as she ever did and will give up my future with him if they can be happy together again." When this woman stopped being vulgar, I can see how she attracted Jensen. She is honest and genuine, and vulgar, but her honesty resonates with myself. I also feel like maybe I could have been friends with her in different circumstances.

"Yeah, I understand that." My head sank and I almost began crying again.

"I can't forgive the people who hurt him though, I can't forgive his wife even if I want them back together." She looked at me with a look of pure hatred and disgust, "unlike his wife though, I can fuck up the lives of everyone else."

"I-I-I," I've never seen the amount of pure hate in someone's eye, that I lost my voice for a moment. "I, understand." I deserve it, and actually look forward to atoning. I'll even go to prison, I doubt I would though because adultery isn't something I can go to prison for and I haven't had to buy my own drugs in months.

"You're gonna help me."

"Huh?" While thinking of being punished I was told something I didn't expect.

"Oh yeah, yesterday you said your company fires employees that have affairs and you have evidence of it."

"I, I, no. I can't," My face turned pale, I can't ruin Tammy's career. Jensen will hate me. "Anything else, please. I can't hurt Tammy's life anymore than I did."

"Didn't I just say I want her and Jensen back together," I can see in her eyes it hurts herself to say it, but she means it. "I want to ruin the men that made my man cry. I want to fuck up the lives of those stupid fucks, that thought they can touch something that belonged to Jensen." A tear fell from this angry woman's face and I don't know what is happening but she just made my nipples hard.

"If I belonged to Jensen no man would ever be able to lick shit off my shoe let alone hope to hook up with me." My thoughts made me resent my best friend a little, but I honestly could never step out on a man that loved me that much.

"So will you help?" She looked me in my eyes. I wasn't even reluctant.

"What do I have to do?"

"I'll need the recordings you have and addresses, I'm going to break these bastards and once we finish, I'll make sure you get a moment with Jensen."

"Only if he wants it, I really just want to do right by him now." It was hard for me not to jump.at a chance to be with him, but his happiness needs to come back.

"Fuck, I have a feeling this woman will break everything these people hold dear, even if Im not on her list, she might break me too."

8