GG’s side- hate me but please dont leave me 2
360 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hate me but please don't leave me pt. 2

       I love the Hook's, they showed me a life I could only dream of and it was literally just homemade meals and quality time. How could my life be so fucked, that just those two things changed everything about me? I was tainted. Tainted in a way that I didn't see as a problem. The kindness of these two people shined light on the darkness that is my life and I will love both of them always for it.

After that one night Mrs. Hook caught me trying to give myself to them, we always had talks about boys and relationships and I know she probably didn't intend to, but everytime I spoke about a boy she would say "Jensen did this"  or "Jensen did that..", I already compared all these boys to Mr. Hook, but damn she made sure no one stood a chance.

 I began sleeping at their home so often that they bought me a small dresser for the guest room. They even began talking about adding me to their phone plan. This life was something I wanted to keep for the rest of my life, the only change I wanted was at night. This came to be solidified accidentally one night because I needed to used the bathroom, I found out that Mrs. Hook…. Took dick

     Hearing their voices in the hall after one bathroom break late at night, I realized my being there never affected their marital life. The moans I heard were borderline needing medical attention, but I knew neither one of those two would hurt each other. I slowly opened their bedroom door and as soon as I did, the suppressed moans turned into a live action event. I've seen many people have sex but the frequency of the thrusts and the depth of each moan filled my imagination more than any visual I ever had. The walls in this home were by no means thin, and my ear was pressed against their door with so much enthusiasm you'd think I was trying to walk through it.

Upon that accidental discovery, the newest thing that I looked forward to was the "Hook's lewd audio show". To my surprise, over several weeks I found out that they did this EVERY NIGHT. Even my over sexed parents took a break every now and then, but not these two. Even my horny teen self couldn't listen in every night, the desire these two had for each other was on a different level.

……

……..

Time passed, and as it often does, bringing forth new things. A pregnancy was what happened this time. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner with the frequency these two went at it, but Mrs. Hook finally became pregnant. 

For some reason, this pregnancy brought me even closer to the two of them, no longer being treated as a daughter to the two. I became Mrs. Hook's, Tamera's, new little sister. When Jenson had work, instead of him taking off, Tamera would "teach me to drive" and I would take her to her appointments. 

I became so glued to this family that I always felt it was inevitable for me to get older and become a sister wife with Tamera. That was my dream, of course I would go to college, but I'd have to get pregnant by Jensen quickly so all our kids would be the same age.

Everyday felt like happiness in a way I couldn't describe. My body developed more, I became sexy instead of cute. Being black and Asian caused me to become exotic. I liked the attention I got, but none of it mattered unless Tamera and Jensen echoed the thoughts. 

I was very young and stupid to think life was going my way. Why would I even ask for more with what I already had? I wouldn't know how awful things would get until the birth of my beautiful niece.

The day Hayley was born I had to stay at my parent's home for the first time in a long time as only family members could be in the room on delivery day and I didn't qualify. I was so curious about her, I dreamt of her face, I was super eager to meet her, but it took 5 days for me to finally get the chance to. When I saw Hayley for the first time, my heart lit up. It almost felt like I had a hand in making her. The belly rubs, foot rubs, helping get Tamera to the bathroom.

"Fuck! Jensen gave me a thank you, foot rub and I still cum from thinking about it."

Now, it wasn't me who decided that Hayley was going to be my niece. When Tamera's water broke and the world stopped for a moment, we executed our baby evacuation plan to perfection. As Tamera got into the car she told me:

"Next time I see you, you'll have a brand new little niece to look after."

I was floored. My emotions were unstable, and I was glad they left so I could cry. I was so happy. I've never felt a part of something like this, this….family.

When I met Hayley and became 'Aunty Ghazelle', I wanted to prove my motherly abilities so I could contribute to the future of our family. I was awful. I could never get Hayley to sleep, couldn't make her laugh, and damn sure sucked at holding her. I broke down in tears while she cried in my arms because I couldn't do anything for her. It was Tamera who smiled and pulled me aside, leaving Hayley with Jensen.

"Hun, now I know you want her to like you and I promise you she will."

Over time, Tamera used her accent in front of me more often, and always let it slip when mentioning Jensen, and now Hayley. That's what she said in her sweet voice and I could only crily still, I couldn't believe her.

"I held her for 9 months longer than anyone will sugar, and trust me in a few more months she will feel as comfortable with you as she does with me."

I sniffled a little more and nodded my head. Tamera hugged me and patted my head. I remember loving her head pats, they soothed me to my soul. When Jensen patted my head, my knees got weak and I always wished he pushed my head down.

……

………

…………

"What the fuck!?" 

Was all I could feel. I felt betrayed, maybe even tricked. I spent a few more months and Hayley finally opened up with me. She likes spending time with me and I thought me and Tamera made a great team with her, but I finally got to see Jensen with this child and all I thought was:

"This is bullshit."

This man is patient and caring, but holy fuck seeing him with Hayley and Hayley having no issues whatsoever, made me feel like a defected toy. What is this man? Why is my uterus throbbing when I see him rubbing his nose against Hayleys and giving her Eskimo kisses while she laughs. 

"She is fucking laughing!!!??"

Months working with that baby and I got some cute noises and giggles, but she is losing her shit with Jensen. I mean literally she just laughed so hard she shat in her diaper. 

"Was this man created in a damn laboratory?!"

It wasn't just an emotion felt by me, I knew Tamera also was irked by how seamless being a father was for Jensen. We both actually bonded over the fact that we lost to Jensen. We talked about how perfect he is, how amazing he is, and how 'I need to find someone like him.'

….

……

……..

Life was fun, I felt safe and happy, and I barely spent time at my actual home. The year Hayley was born, was the biggest moment in my life, it was also the most sobering.

That Christmas would be the first Christmas "our little family" would be complete with a child. I was 16 on my way to be 17 in February when I put my keys in the front door and  walked into our home this time however, instead of Jensen and Tamera, an old man greeted me. 

"Oh! Hello?" He stood up from the kitchen counter.

"Ahhh!" I screamed because I was startled, "Whoah! I'm so sorry." I had to calm down. I was wearing a dark colored romper and when I jumped up, all my bits jumped with me. However, just like Jensen, this man just stared at me with genuine concern. I immediately knew who he was. All the stories Jensen and Tamera told me just painted this man on a canvas. He was wearing deep blue denim jeans, a long sleeve black button up shirt, his graying brown hair combed back.

"I am so sorry for startling you little lady, I didn't expect anyone else to come in today except for my kid's friend." He stood up straight, all 6'4" of him, and extended his hand to me. "My name is Johnson Hook, you can call me John if you'd like.". He said in a much deeper southern accent then Jensen, and sometimes Tamera.

"Fuck, that's good genetics."

"Fuck, that's some good genetics.". I looked up and my eyes opened wide because I just thought and spoke the same thing out loud.

"Hahaha, why thank you kindly and you look like you come from an amazing batch yourself little lady." He smiled wide and complimented me back.

"I, uh, I.", I'm blushing hard, this is Jensen's dad and I wanna leave a good impression, but I have never been nervous like this before. "I'm Ghaz-elle." My voice cracked a little, "you can call me GG."

"OH!" like a lightning bolt hit his head. "YOU'RE the friend!", he rubbed the back of his head. "The way they described you I imagined a woman much older. The way they said you were dependable, I thought you've probably had kids of your own, but you're still a kid yourself."

…..

…..

*BOOM*

An explosion goes off in my mind, and it's as if everything that I've been through with this family was invalidated in just a second. I lost my voice for a moment, and as if a last ditch effort I asked;

"Yo-you are dressed really nice, did you guys have plans?" I squeeked.

"Oh yeah, I guess they wanted me here for family portraits."

"Family portraits…?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah, I don't dress like this everyday, hehehe." He did a mocking model pose, "just flew in for the family christmas portrait and to meet the new family members."

I didn't know what he meant by 'members' as I honestly didn't hear it. I just knew that Jensen's dad showed up for a family portrait, when he hasn't done that since I met the Hooks. Now they didn't even tell me about making a family portrait. My emotions darkened and I felt like I was a secret to this man, which wouldn't matter if he wasn't Jensen's father.

"Well, it was good to meet you. I'll see you around." I turned around and left.

"Please hurry-" the front door shut, "back. What a strange girl. Hope she can make it for the pictures."

…….

……..

………

I turned my phone off and just needed a night to myself. I tried to stay home but I ended up at a park down the road. I had no place I felt at home at the moment and I hated it. A family portrait without telling me, was the weirdest betrayal I've ever had. I was swinging on a swing and planning to sit here for days and disappear, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"AHH!" I stood up and panicked and I turned around quickly. Just to see a smiling gorgeous man in front of me.

"Oh! Hahaha, sorry sorry. I called out but you didn't  answer me." Jensen said with his gorgeous smile on. Seeing him made me instantly relax, until I remembered he's suppose to be somewhere else.

"W-what are you doing here? Don't you guys have a family portrait to go make?" I said with a small amount of spite.

"That's where we are suppose to be," He emphasized the 'we', "but after getting home I spoke with my father and he said a really pretty young thing came over," Jensen stared at me and I smiled at the implication of being called pretty, "I asked where you went and he didn't know, I asked Tamera of she told you the time we were suppose to meet and that's when she asked me." Jensen paused with an awkward face.

"What did she ask you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"She asked me 'didn't you tell her?', hehehe." He chuckled his signature shy boy chuckle.

"I want so much to be mad at him." I glared at him. He came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry GG."

"Fuck I love his hugs." I secretly smelled his chest as he embraced me. My arms are hanging to my side and my face probably looks like I'm in a trance.

"Being a dad and husband is a lot of work, and it slipped my mind to tell you about tonight, but you are very much needed ok? You are a part of this family." He let me go, snapping me out of my trance and he looked at me. "I was also very excited for you to meet my dad, with all my stories you liked I'd figure you'd love his." I just stared at at him, wishing he'd kiss me, but instead, "we even got you a present."

"Heh? Present?" Jensen just smiled and grabbed my hand and led me back home.

…….

………

Tamera made me a dress, she even made it a little Sexier than her personality would allow because she knows my normal attire. I straightened my wavy hair, and put on my blue dress that hugged my figure, but I still had shoulder straps and the skirt was a moderate length. We all took the family portrait and I smiled brighter than any other pictures I had ever taken.

Jensen's dad stood behind me and Jensen, and I sat down in an angle holding Hayley with Tamera, Jensen was between me and Tamera but closer to her. We all surrounded Hayley like she was the center of attention, I loved it.

……..

………

…………

…………..

Before next Christmas, two things happened. We found out Jensen's dad was sick and I asked Tamera if I could share Jensen with her.

….

……

It was after Thanksgiving dinner at our home, and I snuck some wine after hearing Jensen's dad was sick and after dessert I was playing with Hayley. I was tipsy when Tamera came up to grab Hayley for bed.

"Tamera…" I groaned.

"Yeah sweety?" She said in her sweet accent.

"Do you think Jensen and I could have a baby as cute as Hayley?"  The expression on Tamera's face disappeared while,and she replied while losing her accent.

"We can talk about that tomorrow."

5