Chapter 109 – That is Why It is Addictive Yet Meaningless
134 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching, the commander resolutely stared at Nameless with an unwavering will to kill him. He couldn't help but sigh.

"Miss, why are you so adamant about harming me? If you are afraid of receiving punishment, then lead the way. I will speak to your superior."

Killing all the soldiers here wouldn't bring any more joy to Nameless, so he wanted to bring this conflict to a better stage. Many would underestimate him before ultimately getting slapped in the face by him.

After stabilizing her injury from the shock, the commander clenched her spear tightly and stabbed it forward at Nameless.

"Miss, don't force me to hurt unrelated people..." he said with slight hesitation as his hand tried to pull something from his robe.

Without anything to lose, the commander continued her spear towards Nameless.

As her spear tip reached Nameless, it was once again obstructed by invisible barriers, and at the same time, Nameless seemingly found what he wanted to find. However, "somehow," due to the spear being close enough to him, his hand shook slightly, and something else came up instead of what he intended. He showed slight confusion.

There was no rebound shock from her second attack, and the commander regained her confidence and wanted to attack once again.

But seeing how Nameless showed confusion, albeit only touching his robe, she had a bad premonition.

"See, what have you done!" Nameless stared at the commander while complaining.

She wanted to ignore Nameless's careless action, but suddenly her fragile body, due to the previous shock, shuddered.

Her heart, heavy and stable just moments ago, suddenly jumped up and started to beat faster.

The blood in her body was boiling and causing her pale skin to regain its previous color, but the effect continued to paint her face red.

Feeling something was amiss in her body, the commander halted her spear from thrusting forward and asked with a trembling voice, "What did you do? Did you poison me?" She tried her best to calm down her restless body.

But because her current state was far too weak compared to her peak performance, she was unable to contain the poison's effect and began to lose her balance.

Before she could fall into the sea, a hand grabbed her to prevent her from plummeting.

It was Nameless, his brows knitted with a slight stern expression on his face. "See, what did I tell you? Now look at what you've done."

Feeling her body embraced by Nameless to prevent her fall, the commander's heartbeat raced uncontrollably, as if oil had been poured onto a fire.

She wanted to say something, but suddenly her thigh tensed and clenched tightly as her body spasmed slightly.

Seeing this strange development, Nameless finally realized what had been wrong earlier. "Ah..."

"It's not my fault; it's your fault for attacking me while I was trying to stop you. Now you're affected by... umm... a very sinister poison."

Being a gentleman, he chose not to specify that the poison was an aphrodisiac. What kind of man would carry an aphrodisiac with them?

"Let go of me..." the commander said weakly, as the previous orgasm had drained the last bit of energy she had.

"What are you talking about?" Nameless said righteously as he held her properly in his embrace.

"Now that you've been affected by my poison, naturally, I need to take care of you."

Understanding the nature of the poison she had been exposed to, the commander no longer harbored any eagerness to kill Nameless. Now, she only wanted to find a quiet place to calm down her mind and body.

"No neeDDD!" she said softly when suddenly her thigh once again clenched tightly, and she let out a high-pitched, suppressed moan.

The vice commander, who had been blocked by Xia Yue, watched as the commander was captured by Nameless and found her situation to be strange. She wanted to help but was still unable to bypass Xia Yue's obstruction.

"Get out of my way!" she roared fiercely and didn't hold back her attacks.

"How about this: I will help you resolve this poison, but I don't have the antidote for it. So, I will help you relieve the pressure you're suffering."

Nameless, with the intention to help, began to adjust his position.

"Miss, do you still maintain your purity?" he asked cautiously.

The commander wanted to deny it at first, but considering her current state and the peculiar nature of Nameless's group, she could only be honest.

"I see. In that case, I will use the backdoor," he said, having finished his adjustment and now holding the commander from behind.

"This poison wasn't mine; it's a high-grade one that can only be healed by certain actions. I hope you understand my intentions."

Her mind was clouded by distracting thoughts, and she missed the first part of his statement, but she caught the second.

"Wait—" She tried to say something, but her body spasmed again, and she accidentally bit her tongue.

The intense surge of pleasure overwhelmed her body and mind, but her strong will prevented her from succumbing to it as she bit her tongue until it bled.

"Don't worry, miss. You're an immortal, so you no longer expel waste from your body. This area is clean, and besides, you'll still retain your purity this way," Nameless explained as he continued his actions, feeling the commander's euphoria due to the drug.

"Just leave it to me. Once I'm done, you won't be poisoned anymore," he said with righteousness as he continued his efforts.

The commander was helpless due to the effects of the drug, only able to emit muffled sounds while doing her best not to moan.

On the rest of the battlefield, the soldiers were preoccupied with their own activities, but some began to notice something was amiss with their commander.

"Is she...?" someone whispered.

Even though they were positioned strategically, the commander's peculiar expression and Nameless's monotonous movements down below were enough to raise suspicions.

"You bastard!" the vice commander exclaimed, her anger reaching its peak.

She glared hatefully at Nameless but found herself powerless to take any action.

Her loud curse drew the attention of many soldiers, first toward her and then toward the commander.

The male soldiers were perplexed and confused, but their confusion was short-lived as they realized they were in a difficult situation.

As for the female soldiers, their eyes burned with hatred, and their attacks intensified.

. . .

In a spacious, dark place, another Nameless stood quietly, staring at a large screen in front of him. It displayed the events unfolding around Nameless like a movie.

He shook his head. "I do find some amusement in this, but it's ultimately meaningless in the long run."

"In the end, the enjoyment I derive from it is simply indulgence."

"Though I can continue this abuse of power, it holds no meaning for me as I didn't directly participate in the action. Even if I did, it would only provide fleeting joy in that moment."

Nameless contemplated his next course of action, whether to continue pursuing his desires or continue his path.

It didn't take him long to decide, as he finally fulfilled his desires.

"I always told myself that my indulgence stemmed from my lack of experience, and the grand journey to immortality would be filled with loneliness. That's why I needed to gather enough experience to remain undistracted."

"But now, with everything within my grasp, there's no longer a sense of accomplishment in it."

He spent a few more minutes reflecting on his thoughts, fortified by his resolve to pursue the path of transcendence.

In the outside world, emotions were running high. Nameless managed to last long enough before sensing his limit.

"Miss, I'm going to finish the first phase. Brace yourself," he warned.

He tightened his grip on the commander's body, and the dam was opened.

The commander's body stretched to its limits to accommodate the intense pleasure coursing through her before she began to convulse violently.

The ecstasy lasted a few seconds before the dam was emptied. While her mind remained chaotic, her will stayed clear, and she gave up on life.

Just as she was about to release her burdens and embrace the quiet completion of life, her mind and body were rejuvenated in an instant.

Not only that, but new knowledge was imparted to her, and her cultivation base rapidly increased, stopping at the eighth zenith of the Zenith Heaven Immortal realm.

Her pupils dilated as she regained control of her body and turned her head, only to find Nameless and his two followers gone.

The life-bound spear that had been pressed against her body in Nameless's embrace had also been upgraded according to her new level.

A cold glint flashed in her eyes.

With a swift movement, she grabbed the spear and pressed it heavily against the air beneath her feet, obliterating the beings her senses detected, leaving nothing, not even ashes.

Only a few female jellyfish demons who were close to her survived, and she stared at them coldly.

"Open your minds and let me erase your memories of before, or death!"

Everyone was still confused, but upon hearing the commander's authoritative voice and feeling the pressure from her newfound power, they quickly understood what had happened. Some swiftly opened their minds, while those who remained confused soon found their vision darkening as death reclaim them.

1