Chapter 110 – The Real World
151 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the periphery of the Heavenly Dao world, Nameless stood in the air, gazing at the distant horizon.

As the owner of this world, he understood that this was its outermost edge, where the stretching sea and sky before him were nothing more than a manipulation of space.

Due to an inherent issue within the martial dao that every cultivator practiced, it was nearly impossible for them to perceive this phenomenon. To them, the Heavenly Dao world represented everything, an endless expanse.

Without hesitation, Nameless took a step forward, leaving the Heavenly Dao world behind.

Entering the real world, his vision remained unchanged, the same sea and sky stretching endlessly. The only difference was the presence of various life forms beneath the sea's surface.

Various sea creatures, unfamiliar to him, went about their daily activities.

Nameless wasn't one to engage in meaningless actions; thus, he immediately employed his technique to extract information directly from the world itself.

The energy in his body quickly depleted but was replenished by the constant flow from his energy core, Niu Chang.

His eyes lost their light as they absorbed the chaotic flow of information contained within this world.

Five minutes later, Nameless ceased his technique, and light returned to his eyes.

His breathing grew heavier momentarily before returning to normal. During that time, he had traced everything along the linear timeline of this world, far into the past. Yet, at a certain point in time, it was shrouded in endless darkness and the mist of the abyss.

'There was a power lingering within the timeline itself, so potent that not even time could erase it.'

But those five minutes had been sufficient for him to acquire nearly all the knowledge he needed about this world.

With the assistance of his second brain, assimilating such a vast amount of information and digesting it into coherent knowledge was a straightforward task.

'The world, in a peculiar way, is spherical, much like a ball. If I continue to walk north or west without stopping, I will eventually return to my original position.'

‘The only problem was that time in every place in this world was the same; there were no time zones or time differences. Moreover, anyone taking a vertical axis approach, whether soaring high into the sky or delving deep into the earth, would never reach anything.’

As a reader, Nameless naturally wondered what lay at the end of the world. Many fantasy worlds were either flat planes or had peculiar shapes. So, shouldn't something miraculous exist at the world's end?

That's why he paid attention to these facts.

‘Besides the world's shape and its peculiar unity, there exists other continents.’

‘If the Heavenly Dao world existed in its hidden state, it would merge only with this real world and become one of its many continents, albeit with its own set of rules.’

In the north, there was the Wild continent, inhabited by barbaric humans with enhanced physiques. Their bodies were already modified according to the unique laws of their continent.

Facing west, there was the Magic continent, home to a scientifically and technologically advanced civilization. For them, magic was a science. With complex calculations and magic circles, they deciphered their continent's laws into systematic knowledge.

To the south, there was the Faith continent. With its distinct continent law, the only feasible method to increase one's life level was through faith gathering. This was why many "gods" existed there.

Lastly, there was the east side—an archipelago gathering many medium and small-sized islands collectively called the Mystic land by Nameless. Unlike the magic in the Magic continent, the supernatural abilities in the east were true magic, lacking any coherent rules.

Magic, by its very definition, should be a rule-breaking phenomenon, thus having no governing system. If an item worked "magically" on a specific target, then it was magic with no apparent reason. Even if someone managed to find some reasoning behind it, it would be useless on the grand scale of mysticism in the east.

Apart from these continents and the archipelago, the sea was not devoid of sentient creatures. Therefore, kingdoms existed beneath the sea's surface.

Since this was the real world, it also meant it was the center of all creation. That was why various dimensions were interconnected, including hell and the elemental dimension.

The world-building was both complex and simple, but Nameless didn't find anything worth his attention since he only wanted to know one thing.

‘Is there a higher plane than this real world?’

That's when his focus shifted to the last continent.

If we consider the Heavenly Dao world on the front surface of this world sphere, then directly on the backside, still in the same spot, was the Dark continent.

Unlike the rest of the world, the Dark continent was absent from the timeline, haunted by a strange power from the past.

Nameless wanted to visit that place, but he needed to attend to something very important first.

With his time-scrying abilities, he was able to amass various knowledge, including dimensional magic or spells, or anything else that suited his purpose.

He waved his hand, and various magic circles were engraved into the air around him. Then, he made slight adjustments according to his second brain.

The grand magic circle was intricate, with various ingenious designs that didn't match, much like someone mixing English, Spanish, and other languages on one page. 

The magic circle then brimmed with colorful light, absorbing energy from its surroundings like a black hole before finally stabilizing itself.

Nameless cleared his throat for a moment and loosened his nonexistent collar to prepare his voice.

The magic circle finally finished its preparations, and just like Nameless, various dimensional rifts were intricately connected, with small actions enough to trigger a chain reaction that could bring disaster.

"Fuck you," Nameless said without reservation as his voice reached every strong and powerful creature in this real world.

The demon in hell, within its layered world governed by various demon lords, was connected to Nameless's magic circles, enabling them to hear Nameless's provocation.

In the real world itself, across various parts of the continents, various figures could hear Nameless's message conveyed in the most direct way, bypassing the barrier of language.

In many dimensions connected to the real world, the rulers of said dimensions also received the same treatment. Since they were creatures of enough power to provoke Nameless, they naturally understood that some causality was being woven around their existence, leading toward someone in the real world.

All of them followed the thread of causality and arrived at Nameless, who hadn't ceased his magic circle.

He gazed down at all the eyes fixed on him and, with a disdainful tone, said, "What are you all looking at? Do you want me to kick your sorry asses?"

Without waiting for a reply, Nameless abruptly severed the magic circle. He didn't mind if any of these creatures presented themselves; he had already gained what he wanted, and at most, he could enslave whoever came forward.

Closing his eyes to sense the increase in his energy flow, Nameless nodded in satisfaction.

'This real world is indeed the real world. After establishing a karmic bond with their top powerhouses, I am now confident in obliterating this entire world with enough preparation.'

With his newfound energy supply, Nameless manipulated time for himself, intending to make thorough preparations before heading to the Dark continent to uncover its past secrets.

Inside the time dilation bubble, Nameless worked diligently, instructing his second brain on what to do and what to achieve.

As time continued to flow in the outside world, various reactions followed Nameless's provocation. However, as the strongest beings in this world, they were not as reckless as arrogant young masters. Nonetheless, there were some who were curious enough, while others were naturally foolish.

The inhabitants of hell faced significant restrictions when entering the real world, and they could only do so by instructing their human underlings to carry out the task.

The same applied to creatures from other dimensions, as the dimensional barrier was simply too formidable for those not native to the real world.

1