FRIC as a Faction
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
A Biograpy of factions, their will another in futures either a faction or person of interest

 

 

FRIC or Fuel Rats Industry Corp are a Mega Corperation, their main product are goods, fuels and ER/EFR  Services (Emergency Rescue/ Emergency Refuel & Resupply) they have most daring Pilots and have massive stars chart map than other faction. The First generation pilots, Marine, captain are battle harden from war,  they said that first generation was under command of Grand Admiral of Hunter fleets ( doubtly) that was respected and fears.

FRIC are founded in 216 cycle a 10 cycle after the collapse, their main Headquarter are at stars system Alpha Kivas teria a very strategic stars.Because its placement near Major faction of core and little faction like VOLK, SCY, Syindrian, and Diablo Avionic. because that very strategic placement most trade fleet, merc, luxury ship pass by that systems either at their luxury casino, memorial plat, or trade. The main export of FRIC are a common good that needed when traveling at space most of them: General supply, Fuel, ore, proccess ore, weapon, Ship, etc.

Today they have almost 50% market monopoly because that ther trade fleets are priority speed, weapon and usualy with escort carrier. Their Civilian ship are that speed and weapon, because most of them are Rescue ship and medium armored are perfect for their job, Search and rescue a pilots, ship, or as supply ship. the design are based by multi faction as inditators, some are UAF, some Avionic, Scy and etc. depent the class, goal, size.

FIRC are new in the game of mega corporation but they manage to own 50% across all good of galaxy use except drugs they only have around 30% but still impressives. they actualy dont care about politics of mega corp across instead they doing trades, rescue ops, and etc. their achieve this monopoly with sometime a take over, trades, service or wars. speaking of war  they used being at both side doing ops rescues, resupply, of both combatant, sometime as navy mentor and instructor for prices.

The FIRC has been war at 2 galaxy war which are: syindrian and hegenomy. After few cycle FIRC founded  and gained a remarkable  markets shares at Anti Matter Fuels, goods and Heavy Infantry weapon. Sindrian dictate are  declare a war. The First strike are bothside Trade convoy. FRIC  Counter attacked sindrian dictate with a hit and run tactics, ambush and blockade the system with a Stealth mines that was been uses at domain era. They also doing massive work to cripple command structures of sindrian fleet leadership by granted freedom a captain, admirals, of mlitery and civilian who have remarkable, noteworthy fleet.  the note worthy in this wars on both sides are bombing of the capitals, home of the FRIC by sindrian fleets that managed breach systems defend. This bombing act atleast the estimate number of civilian casualties are around 500 thousand. Fuel rats was furious by this act they bomb most sindrian systems to become nothing but a space rock and a test bed for thiers new weapons, the civilian at sindrian are hunted  some managed escapes by using a smuggler but with the system blockaded the estimates chances the refugees escape are 20% .

War againts Hegemony

This war happens after few cycles sindrian dictate sign a a peace agreedment with FRIC along side a trade, reperation of war at both side.

we are dont know how the FRIC manage to dealts massives damages a cross hegemony sector with huges Industrial and militery complex since cant digging more information about this war. except this pages at FRIC Memorial Museum its read:

After few cycle of peaces from dictate, the damn hegemony declare wars on us knowingt that we are tired and at process of rebuilt.  they keep sending a young armada to stop and cripples out industri, but we always fend them of with donation nor forces. We bide time and prepare for V day. Rinse and repeat quarter of their military complex and industry been seize by us. and they ask peace deal. we reject then almost half have been seize I accept most of their industrial complex been cripple by us, some planet become barrent rock and we return all of that to them while doing trade to them to add an insult to injury and using their blueprint weapon and ship.

Memoir Founders CEO FRIC, Former Grand Admiral of Hunter fleet.

0