3 – Kain Is The Strongest Knight
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3.1

He choked and opened his eyes, crying his heart out again. This was his third life. 

He vomited, much to the chagrin of the two girls coddling him.

 

"Ew, this is disgusting!"

"Don't complain, this is your idea!"

"I can, it's called regret!"

 

The girls quickly cleaned him and themselves with magic. He raised his thin and barely existing eyebrows. Magic is real in this world?

It seems like everytime he would be reincarnated in a different world than before. But how much time would he had to be reborn again? How many time would he had to die?

 


3.2

He learned that the two girls was his older sisters, Karin and Kiran. Instantly, he knew that he too would receive a lazy name.

It was Kain.

He pondered a while and decided to take it.

Karin and Kiran were the royal wizards, loyal only to the King. It was the tradition of their family to serve the King regardless of their occupation. Their family was not strict, be who you want, as long as your master was the king.

Kain decided he wanted to be strong. He was done being pushed around by murderous reptilian just because he was physically weak. In this life, he would be strong, so strong that the death would struggle to kill him.

 


3.3

As soon as he can walk and grasp, Kain started to train his body. When he reached the age where he died last time, he had become among the strongest men in the country.

He was so sure nothing can defeat him. But if he were to choose someone, his mind would wander to the girl who wield a sword. Kain brushed of the thought, what happened was just a mere coincidence.

Even if the girl appeared, he can totally defeat her.

To further prove his point, he took part in the princess's rescue mission.

Like a cliche story, the princess had been kidnapped by the big bad dragon and it was up to the knights to rescue the damsel in distress from the dragon's castle.

When they arrived at the castle, Kain saw the face of the princess peering from the windows of the castle's tallest tower. His heart was heavy, was that how the princess looks before?

She was beautiful as what people would hope from a story tale but there was an itch in his heart that disturbed him. She looked exactly the same as when they met at a ball two years ago but why do he felt like she was a different person?

1