Chapter 13
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you ask her when she found out that she was thinking about Lin Yiyang, it must be this day, in this small ball room.

    She put down the phone amidst the noisy noise, and couldn't bear to hold it up again. After repeating this many times, she couldn't restrain herself from wanting to read it again. After reading it, I want to read it again.

    It seems that I read something, and I am afraid that I am being passionate.

    ***

    Lin Yiyang was on the train back to Washington.

    He leaned back in the seat, staring at the travel rack above his head. He found that he was more than just wanting to know Yin Guo, it was as simple as wanting to know. From the moment he stepped out of the ball room, he wanted to go back for a few minutes and have a few more words with her. For example, ask her, there is a good fried chicken in front of the ball room, do you want to try it?

    He was amused by his own boredom.

    Perhaps it was because he was too poor when he was a child, so poor that he had no interest in life. He was so poor until now that he feels that eating is the happiest thing in the world. It was his childhood wish to be able to eat and eat in different ways.

    He turned his head, looked at himself on the window glass, and flicked the messy hair on his forehead with his fingers, and looked at his face. Although he was not as good as a teenager, he was not bad, and he could see it.

    In an era when information is so developed, contacts are so convenient, and any relationship can easily occur between people, he, Lin Yiyang, fell in love with a girl, but he hesitated to ask her if she had a boyfriend. Is it funny?

    I don’t want to ask, it’s because I care about it and I’m cautious, it’s…

    Afraid of getting a bad answer.

    He heard a WeChat notification tone and came back to his senses.

    He set Do Not Disturb for everyone on his phone, except for Yin Guo. So as long as the WeChat rings, it must be her.

    What Yin Guo sent was a screenshot of the location of a restaurant. It was the address of a restaurant next to the Brooklyn Bridge, not far from the internet celebrity carousel.

    : Have you ever been to this place?

    He often goes to Brooklyn, but he has never tried this one.

    Lin: No, you want to go?

    : Next time you come back, I invite you. My best friend likes to eat pasta, and has searched many places, saying that the lobster pasta here is the best. Don't refuse, let alone invite you, you are friends only if you come and go.

    The train just stopped next to the small railway station.

    Some people got out of the car, some got in, and Lin Yiyang leaned against the window of the first row by himself. He put his left arm behind his head, resting his head, his eyes reflected the words on the screen, and smiled.

    Slowly, a line of words was typed out.

    ***

    She put the phone away.

    Calm down, it's just to return the favor.

    That night, Yin Guo turned the corner and found an excuse that would not be easily debunked, and reconfirmed the address of the restaurant with her friends. The two opened Dianping, looked through the menu, picked out a few dishes, and even finalized the red wine.

    She wrote these down in the memo, just waiting for Lin Yiyang to come back.

    The Open is approaching day by day.

    Yin Guo adjusted his training schedule, from four hours of intensive training in the afternoon to three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon for six hours of intensive training every day. Meng Xiaotian knew that she was going to compete, so he didn't dare to disturb her. He invited some new friends to go to the west coast on Wednesday, and said he would be back in two weeks.

    Arrived Friday night.

    She finished training in the ball room at seven o'clock, bought a bibimbap at a roadside shop, and returned to the apartment at eight o'clock after eating.

    When she took out the key to open the door, she heard laughter in the room. It seemed that there was more than one person there. It was probably Wu Wei's friend. Without thinking too much, she took out the key and opened the door of the apartment.

    When she walked in, she stopped suddenly, looking at the man sitting on the brown sofa in surprise.

    On the sofa, Jiang Yang was holding a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Halfway through drinking, he saw the door open and looked over naturally. In sight, Yin Guo, wearing a white winter jacket and carrying a club barrel, appeared.

    He quickly searched for the girl's identity in his mind, and found it inconceivable.

    Fan Wenchu was looking for food at Maoyao, when he heard the door, he looked up and didn't recognize him.

    Yin Guo smiled dryly and nodded to Jiang Yang: "Hello."

    Jiang Yang hasn't figured out why he met Yin Guo here, but he has already smiled politely: "Hello."

    Under the staring eyes of the two big men, Yin Guo nodded friendly and entered his room.

    Fan Wenchao was puzzled and asked Jiang Yang for proof, Jiang Yang smiled: "It's Meng Xiaodong's younger sister."

    Meng Xiaodong's younger sister? Fan Wenzhuan thought that he had time-traveled.

    The bathroom door opened, Wu Wei heard the news of Yin Guo's return, and hurried out of the bathroom shirtless, but did not see Yin Guo, but was stared at by the two big men.

    "Explain?" Jiang Yang pointed to Yin Guo's door with his chin: "How did you meet? Are you still living together?"

    "It has nothing to do with me," Wu Wei picked up a half-sleeve cover, sat next to Jiang Yang, and lowered his voice, "Frustrating that."

    The world view of the two men was subverted again.

    "Is it right or not?" Jiang Yang glanced at the closed door and asked about the relationship between Yin Guo and Lin Yiyang.

    "Just kidding, will it be off the mark?" Wu Wei was full of confidence in Lin Yiyang, "Have you ever seen our Young Master Yang coaxing you?"

    Jiang Yang smiled. It's hard to say, judging by the state and tone of his mention of the girl in the ball room that day, it was obvious that she was the one who was tempted first. At that time, Jiang Yang was still thinking about who Fang Sheng was, but he didn't expect, really didn't expect it to be Yin Guo.

    It is really a fate that cannot be avoided when we meet on a narrow road.

    Back then, when Lin Yiyang debuted, he played in three professional tournaments in a row. The most popular champions in those three times were Jiang Yang, Meng Xiaodong and Lin Yiyang. The three of them were evenly matched in strength, and no one would accept the other. The champions, runners-up and third runners-up of the three competitions also came in turn, and one person won the championship once. In terms of overall results, Lin Yiyang was the best at the time, with one champion and two runners-up.

    Jiang Yang is a rational person. It is normal for him to win or lose the game. After all, the three players are evenly matched. It only depends on the performance and luck on the spot. Winning does not mean winning all the time, and losing will not always lose. But for Meng Xiaodong, this result was very frustrating. Meng Xiaodong's family owns a billiards club, how could he lose to Lin Yiyang, a dark horse who appeared out of nowhere?

    The two had been fighting fiercely for three years. If Lin Yiyang hadn't quit the club suddenly, they would probably have been fighting fiercely until today.

    Jiang Yang glanced at the closed door again.

    Junior brother, you are too picky.

    In the room, Yin Guo was perplexed.

    Isn't Jiang Yang playing snooker? Why did you come to watch the nine-ball game?

    She sat in the middle of the warm brown bed, turned on her laptop, and listened intently to the movement outside, wanting to wait until the two guests left before going out.

    The time passed to 8:30, and it seemed that it had been quiet outside for half an hour.

    She got off the bed with bare feet, quietly lay on the door and listened, and after confirming her thoughts, she opened the door.

    The living room was actually full of people, more than before.

    All the people from Dongxin City who came to the Open this time had arrived. The reason why there was no movement was because Fan Wenzhuo told everyone outside the door that there was an "important person" sleeping in the room, and they were not allowed to make any noise. So everyone sat on the sofa in an orderly manner and played silent video games. Wu Wei took out a box of chess and gave it to them, and they all gathered together to play.

    Wu Wei was bored and was playing checkers with Fan Wencong.

    Chen An'an, who led the team, who is now transferred to Jiuqiu, is the teacher of this group of children. He just entered the door, roasting his hands next to the heater, and whispering to Jiang Yang.

    In short, the whole picture in the living room is a large-scale entertainment scene, which is silenced.

    As soon as Yin Guo opened the door, it turned into a group of onlookers.

    A familiar figure appeared from the opposite room. Lin Yiyang held a set of clean sportswear in his right hand, looking dusty and sleepy. He planned to take a shower while Yin Guo was sleeping, to refresh himself, but when he saw her suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. Yin Guo and him looked at each other from a distance, desperately trying to remember what day of the week it is today.

    One of them stood at the door of the east room, the other was holding the door of the west room, separated by a crowd of people in the living room. More curious.

    Lin Yiyang confessed to Yin Guo in the silence of the room, "I'm going to take a bath."

    Yin Guo nodded unconsciously, under the gaze of everyone.

    When Lin Yiyang went into the bathroom, he was still thinking—didn't he say he wouldn't come back this week?

    Wu Wei laughed suddenly, and asked Jiang Yang if he was going to order takeaway? In fact, he was trying to smooth things over for Yin Guo, and if he was watched like this, the little girl would really get into the room and refuse to come out again.

    Jiang Yang supported the bar with both hands, and promised: "Seller, you come and call."

    Fan Wen hurriedly understood: "Okay."

    A few people from the previous generation opened their mouths, and the people below were also buzzing.

    In the noisy living room, everyone played their own games, giving Yin Guo a buffer space. She pretended to get a box of ice cream, returned to the room, and closed the door falsely. There was a single soft sofa thrown on the floor in the room, it was dark red, she sat and sank in it, scooped up ice cream, and listened to the movement outside through the crack of the door.

    Lin Yiyang washed quickly, and when he came out, Jiang Yang was still asking him what he wanted to eat.

    He replied, eat it, don't worry about him.

    It seems to be back to the bedroom? At least he wasn't involved in the conversation outside.

    The phone suddenly lights up, on her lap.

    Lin: What are you doing?

    Yin Guo put the ice cream box at her feet, and returned with her mobile phone.

    Xiaoguo: eat ice cream.

    Lin: See you in the laundry room.

    laundry room? He wants to do laundry?

    Xiaoguo: Oh, okay, I also have clothes to wash.

    Lin: You go first, I will come later.

    Xiaoguo: OK.

    She threw the paper box of ice cream into the garbage bag, found a large paper bag folded there from behind the door, stuffed the clothes on the bed and sofa into the paper bag, and found a handful from the drawer of the bedside table Coin, carrying a bag of dirty clothes, walked through the living room majestically, and went downstairs pretending to be calm.

    There is no one in the laundry room, and there are clothes drying. It is estimated that the owner will come back later.

    She stuffed the dirty laundry into an empty washing machine and dropped a coin.

    Looking around, he chose the latter by a row of empty chairs by the wall and the long blue plastic table in the middle, pulled out the stool and sat down, waiting for him to come. Not long after, Lin Yiyang walked in with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in his hand. He was wearing a fresh change of tracksuit, and his hair was towel-dried and half wet. Except for smoking things, he didn't have a bag in his hand, and naturally he didn't bring a single piece of dirty clothes out, so he was very calm.

    He threw the things in his hand on the long plastic table and sat down beside Yin Guo.

    In fact, I haven't smoked for two years, and I don't want to smoke. Just walking blatantly in front of those wolf-like brothers, there must be an excuse, so I asked Wu Wei for these.

    The two sat at the corner of the table, one on the left and one on the right, chatting and seeing each other's faces.

    In the entire laundry room, only one washing machine and one dryer were running, and the machines were working with little noise and smoke.

    "Just now, Jiang Yang said he met you." He said.

    "Yes, we met twice when he played against my brother in China."

    "How has your brother been all these years?" he asked.

    "Very good," she replied, "My brother thought the original club's location was not good two years ago, so he opened a new one. My uncle retired, and only invested half of the investment, and all major decisions were left to him—— "

    A burly middle-aged man was on the phone and walked in fluent in Chinese. He pulled out his chair and sat down at the other end of the long plastic table, waiting for his clothes to dry.

    Because of the intrusion of a stranger, Yin Guo stopped.

    A strange scene soon appeared in the laundry room: Yin Guo began to fiddle with the mobile phone, Lin Yiyang was playing with the cigarette case, and the man was bored, staring at the dryer with a pair of brown eyes in a daze.

    Yin Guo was distracted, looking at the night outside the window and at the washing machine. Why does it take an hour to finish washing and drying? Wouldn't it just sit and dry for an hour?

    She saw Lin Yiyang take out his mobile phone from his trousers pocket.

    In a few seconds, his wechat was sent to my mobile phone.

    Lin: Why don't you talk.

    Yin Guo looked up and found that he was looking at her.

    She pursed her lips, smiled, held the phone with both hands, and replied to him.

    Xiaoguo: You didn't say anything.

    Lin: I'm listening to you.

    Xiaoguo: ...It's over.

    Lin Yiyang cleared his throat, Yin Guo guessed that he was about to speak, but unexpectedly it was another WeChat message.

    Lin: I don't know what you want to hear.

    Xiaoguo: Casual chatting... It's just chatting with friends. You make it so serious, I'm nervous.

    After Yin Guo sent out, she coughed and her throat was a little itchy.

    She had the illusion of going back to her high school days. She didn't dare to talk in class and at the back desk, and kept passing notes and talking nonsense. But back then there was a girl at the back table, but now, the one next to him is a man.

    The middle-aged man yawned, glanced at the "little couple" sitting at the other end of the long table, and guessed that the two were having a cold war? One person held a mobile phone, each playing their own games.

    It just so happened that the drying was over, and the middle-aged man's clothes were finished. He took out all the clothes and piled them on the long table, stacking them one by one in front of the two of them.

    Lin Yiyang changed his sitting position, leaned against the long table, picked up the lighter on the table, and played with it in his palm.

    Yin Guo rested her chin with one hand, and was still chatting with him.

    Xiaoguo: I admit defeat, can I talk?

    Lin: I've been pretending to be dumb until now, but it's better to continue pretending.

    Right. If he spoke suddenly at this time, he might startle people and definitely embarrass them. Let's continue to pretend, it seems that the uncle has almost folded his clothes.

    She continued typing.

    Xiaoguo: How about we go up there? Another hour to wait, nothing to do sitting here.

    Lin: There are too many people up there, so it's not convenient to talk.

    Xiaoguo: You didn’t say anything here, it’s not the same.

    Lin::)

    Lin: I have a question for you.

    Xiaoguo: Tell me.

    After waiting for a while, there is no more text.

    Yin Guo looked up strangely, and Lin Yiyang happened to be looking at her. Yin Guo put on a "confused" expression, Lin Yiyang raised his mouth slightly, and tapped the screen of the mobile phone in front of him with his index finger, meaning: look at the mobile phone.

    What is the problem, so mysterious.

    She pursed her lips and smiled, and lowered her eyes in the light of the laundry room, the sound of the washing machine running, and the rock songs of the 1990s hummed by the middle-aged burly uncle.

    In the dialog box, a sentence appeared next to Lin Yiyang's profile picture——

    Lin: Do you have a boyfriend?

    Her fingers are dangling there...

    Lin: Or.

    Lin: Can you tell, I want to chase you?

0