Chapter 2- New life
83 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes and took a breath after what felt like millions of years. I vaguely remember just floating through eons of space, but it truly felt like a dream. The last thing I remember, was feeling hate, huge loss and sadness, like I was betrayed to the point of no return. Then I remembered silver fire, then nothing. It seems as if I have reincarnated, and since I have, I will use this reincarnation to become something greater then I used to be.

I sat up to look around my surroundings , It seemed like I was in a prince’s room, and according to memories I have inherited from the old soul of this body, I am. I am Currently the First and only Prince of the. Ailea Empire, One of hundreds on the Fertunal Continent that is only a speck in this world apparently. I have Seven Sisters, the oldest being 14, the youngest 7. My mother, Seafrina Damned, comes from a Huge military family, The Damned Family. They control over 70% of the empires massive military and are in charge of the East Lands and the Sea, controlling the Navy solely. Only one of my sisters share the same mother as me, lillith Damned, 13. Midnight black hair, and blood red eyes inherited from our mother, with full lips a narrow and beautiful face, with long lashes and a fit slim body, it shows that she will beat out our mother in the beauty rankings.  My father, The Emperor of the Ailea Empire, Lith Yosef Rose,  With blond hair, Silver eyes, and a strict but haggard face, he just gives off Power vibes. He hast Ten wives, My mother being a Concubine, and his First Wife, Melania Of the Lorde Family who controls all of the Empire’s finances, and controls and guards the West. The other Six sisters I will meet later, I don’t interact with them much, but clearly that needs to change.

I rise up from the bed as a young maid enters.

“God morning your majesty “ she bows. ”Your bath has been prepared and is ready. When you are done, your Presence is requested in the Dining Hall for breakfast.”

“Okay,“ I replied. 

The Majd looked to be 14, with a great figure, a round bubble butt, and already formed breast, though small, compliments her form very well. 

“Matilda, right?” I asked.

“Yes your majesty?” She replies, I look at her some more and as I made up my mind to use everything in this world to my advantage, I will take her into my eternal care.

“Prepare yourself to wash me in a few” I ordered. 

“Yes your majesty “ she replies.

As she leaves to complete the order, I look at myself in the mirror. Small cold handsome face, formed by long midnight black hair, with silver eyes that have red lightening streaking through them, fit body, small nose, Honestly, my looks can destroy an entire country.  My eyes given off the feeling of power, and actually to be honest, my whole being does. I do sometimes that I wanted to try- “Status”

Name- Lucifer Leviiticus Damned Rose

-Race-Universal God

Title- Universal God, First Prince of the. Ailea Empire

Power- Infinite 

HP- Infinite 

Mana- Infinite 

Dexterity- Infinite 

Intelligence- Infinite 

Agility- Infinite 

Strength- Infinite 

Will- Infinite 

Universal God- You control  all aspects of this infinite universe, and it’s Dimensions. You are in control.

Hmm, while I was expecting a cheat, did I expect to become this cheat of a god? Hell no I did not, but who’s complaining? Not I!! I grin and I can feel the world around me, I CONTROL, this!! This is MINE!! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHhh” I laugh out loud, this is just too great. I will make sure that I have fun with this, and since I basically have all the time in the world, I can take my time, and I will start with fulfilling my mortal curiosity, but taking all that I want, killing all who get in my way until the Ailea Empire becomes one of the Superpowers!! I will take it step by step, and have fun along the way. 

Done looking in the mirror and at my status, I walk towards the bathroom, ready to taste one of the many pleasures in life.

0