FEELINGS chapter 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The next morning, Ayane went to her master's chambers to wake him up. But her master was awake early than usual, she knew that he didn't sleep the whole night. Arata observed that Ayane was coming in already. He gave her the morning greetings with a smile. " Let's have breakfast Ayane" He invited her to have a morning meal with him ayane nodded as she sat at the table. Were her master faced her directly, the servants served the meal and then left immediately.

Ayane couldn't lift her face to face him directly. Ayane blushed whenever she made eye contact with him, yes, she always loved her master from far away. a deep love she always had for him, this love started when she entered the barren house, with her father, at that time even the lady of the house Miss Tatsumi Arata's mother was still alive, Ayane was a young girl at that time, it was the first time she met Arata Shinya and his elder brother hachiro Shinya.

At first, Ayane always thought that his elder brother was quite an eye-catching person. But she came to understand Arata more than anyone, even though he always ignored her and pushed her as far as he could, so he might just live a lonely life, but Ayane didn't give up after all the harsh things he said to her and pushed her away, as Ayane grew up she mastered in material arts just to protect Arata from all the dangers and even to stay close to him, like this ayane was able to understand  Arata completely, the more she understood him the more she fell in love with him, her master. But Ayane always stayed in silence hiding her feelings for him for more than decades because of one incident, which always stops her from confessing her feeling for him.

Ayane felt awkward, since it was silent no one was around and she is not a much talker, ayane glanced at him. Suddenly they both made each other eye contact, Ayane lowered her head her cheeks were red, and Arata smiled at her .as he continued to have his meal. Suddenly Ayane felt a pain in her chest, she went into deep thought for a moment, questioning herself " What if master leaves me if he knew I loved him ?". Suddenly she heard a voice calling to her, she came back to her sense
" Ayane what are you thinking so deeply about". Ayane hesitated  for a second, she came up with an excuse
" Ma-master I was wondering whether you will be ok, to visit the banquet at heaven. , because even elder master hachiro will be there, sooooo...... " .she dragged the sentence.

" Well, don't worry Ayane I will be alright "Arata's face turned a bit gloomy, as he said. seeing his expression, Ayane interpreted "But master ....".
"Ayane, I believe that my brother will accept me one day " Arata placed his chopsticks on the empty bowl, please finish your meal, he said as he left to get dressed for the banquet.

Ayanes wounds healed thanks to her master for providing her with something which can heal within a night. This made her gain her energy, and she was able to prepare the teleportation ritual with her spiritual powers, arata came to the 3 Rd house, it seemed normal on the outside, but inside it was different, it was large, the room was covered in golden color, it was decorated with beautiful flowers and transparent long curtains. Arata looked even more handsome with his hair down. Ayane dressed in different cloth rather than black, it was blue. They both stood on the ritual. A gate opened as they both entered it, there were teleported to heaven at once.

To be continued...........

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
0