FRIENDS chapter 7
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Has they entered the entrance of the cultivation realm, it was stunning just on the outside, the walls were built with beautiful marble's and it seemed so beautiful on the outside, many legendary masters' faces were carved on the wall including the face of late” kusana” the great master of the cult, who mastered in almost everything in all six realms, through her knowledge, ikaro guided the kids to the "clan of wisdom” Ikaro left as he soon as he informed the elder of the clan, mister ‘Isamu kenzo” .and left immediately, he did not even care to bid a farewell to them. Arata, Ayane, and Hachiro were made to sit in the guest room for a while, it was getting dark, and suddenly the door opened, a youth showed up, his name was Makoto fuya a freshman just like them, he guided them to the Dormitory houses, were they are going to live from now on, it was a separate dormitory for girls and boys, it was almost evening five o clock, the sun was setting. the dormitory was a kilometer away from the school .even though two dormitories were located nearby. a wall separated them in the middle, so no boys and girls can see or come together. but the entrance was nearby. the dormitory houses were guarded. ayane said bye as she walked into the house on the right side, and they both walked separately inside along with Makato to the left .as Ayane went inside, and the house was quite enough, she saw some of the noble ladies in and out since they also have come for studies, they looked kinda weird to her, so she walked inside, a small token was handed over to her, the room number was written, finally she was able to find her room after searching up and down. ayane entered inside, her roommate was already there, and the room looked like a total mess except for her portion.   hello, nice to meet you”. Kanna Tou said with a big smile on her face,  ayane let out a simple smile as she bowed and paid respect to her "Nice to meet you too ". ayane placed her belongings in her cupboard, Kanna tou, kept staring at her, and ayane felt her stare's on her back, "umm do you have anything to tell me miss" .ayane asked with a calm expression. "Nothing," please don't be formal with me, I am also here hear to study along with you ", you see, it has been a month since i entered to this clan, but iam not so good in getting along with the others girls, so will you be my friend? kanna asked with a awkward, pity full expression, she was straightforward forward .ayane paused for a moment , it was the first time someone asked her except her colleagues. she let out a warm smile " Why not , let be friends " . kanna hopped on her and hugged her with happiness .and ( that’s her habit of hugging anyone who is good to her)ayane understood that she must be the daughter of someone high. the night went by , everyone had a good sleep , the next day the class began , everyone was early while arata and hachiro were bit late in reaching the house of wisdom ,yet they were able to make it before the strict old master appears . the classes began the old man introudesed himself , and an assisten along came with him and introduced himself as “Rin sachiko”  the old man forwarded some of the rules that they should follow within the clan. seats were allotted for each of them , ayane and kanna tou ended up together , while hachiro's seat was front and arats seat was last in the row  , the class began . arata felt the class was boring and he kept yawing , and began to node off , same goes for most of the other students . the class ended up for the day , has they walked out , a young man was bad mouthed by others , it was huan shi  , the grandchild of the blood cult realm and the hire of the blood cult . pleople bad mouthed about him being a devil and there clan is cursed so he is also cursed and it’s the cult of destroyers, by these bad rumors people distanced from him , yet he never care about being friends with anyone .huan shi was forced to go for cultivation realm even though he was unwilling to come .and now he as to hear evrything that people say about him .he ignored as he walked towards the pond  , he sat alone. kanna observed him, she felt really bad for him “ why do people always judge others” she said . “yes that's true , as long as we live in a judgemental society “ ayane said as she kept looking at the boy .has Ayane and Kanna were walking towards their deometery . kanna suddenly said that something she has forgotten back at the house, and told Ayane to go alone as she apologized and ran .kanna went near the pond and hid in the bush,huan shi was right in front of her. He was sitting alone on a tree. ” who is there ? Come out “ he said as he felt someone else presence, kanna tou slowly came forward .” what do you want ?...........are you here to laugh at me ? he said with a furious expression .” no……no I am not here to say anything about you or your clan ?, i am here to just give you some hot buns” Huan was a bit surprised by her, he came down and started walking away .” wait, take these with you ………….. i know you are hungry” Kanna said as she smiled, “You………….why do you want to give this to me so badly, “ huan shi said with a cold expression .” because we are friends”.                                                                          “Friends, who told we are, I am not your friend, and I know you are a daughter of some high place, being friends with you, I can't do that, take that peace of bread with you I don’t need it , and stop bothering me .” huan shi said as he left, he was really fast.  kanna felt a bit sad, that she put her life in line to get these freshly baked buns on the way for him. from the main house kitchen just like a thief. she signed as she turned, suddenly a figure snatched one of the white buns, and as she turned it was arata. ”you stole this bun from the main kitchen right?“. kanna was startled as she directly fell at his feet and begged not to tell anyone. arata felt that she was such an easygoing girl.  “ umm, Kanna tou , so you are the daughter of the moon goddess? “, “well that boy from earlier do you know him well?” “ no, he also entered here the same day I came, but he is always alone, and other students don't like him because, they say that his clan is the destroyer clan, but I don’t belive any of these but he is so cold to me, I want to be his friend, just like you guys “. She said with a bit of a sad tone. “ but I did try to talk to him from past one month, he always says that I am annoying or he doesn't need any friends “. “Don't worry I will help you, but there is one thing that you should do for me,. “Arata said with a cunning tone,” it's simple all you need to do is, get my homework done every day “. as he said suddenly someone kicked him from the back, it was Ayane “How dare you Arata, you're gonna make that innocent girl do all your homework “. She grabbed him by the collar with a monster like expression. Hachiro kept laughing loudly as he also came along with Ayane. ” I am sooooooooooorrrrrryyyyyyyy, please don’t kill me, ayane “ he cried out. “ kanna ,don’t worry , actually we overheard what you were talking to him, we will help you, “ayane said as she let go of him .kanna was so happy that she hugged Ayane once again .” but,what are you doing here? Guys.” Arata asked as he rubbed his bumpy head. “We came in search of you two, and then we both found you hear “.   to be continued…………………………..

0