Chapter 15
38 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack’s shredded jeans were hanging in tattered remnants around his ankles as the behemoth porn stud loped forwards to Diamond, making his stiff and slow progress more shambling as it otherwise would, his immense penis sticking out in front of him horizontally like a baseball bat with achingly pronounced and bulging veins sticking out all over it that were the size of electrical flexes. He stumbled past were Rick was crumpled on the ground past the entrance that led to the lift, and made his was opposite to where Kevin was folded in on himself on the carpet in front of Diamond, a sticky puddle forming ominously around his prone form. He didn’t seem to know what to do.

‘Continue, Diamond,’ Guy said again, possibly mindful of the fact that Jack was operating at the very limits of his capacity, and that Diamond’s mere presence was pushing him past limits of endurance.

‘Yah well,’ said Diamond, eyeing up the man mountain with the prodigious monstercock sticking out at her with more than a little bit of a sardonic glance, ‘as I was saying, the door opened again! And it was the fucking emergency services!!! Like, actual fucking paramedics that Mr McMaster had called! And they just fucking barrelled through the door, these two guys in surgical swabs with all this fancy technical gear – and it’s little me getting spitroasted on the front desk, squirting all over Mr Merriman and Slobbering all over Mr McMaster’s monster that’s plunged all the way down my throat, and so I can’t say anything, but Mr McMaster – who doesn’t even pull his dick from my fucking oesophagus, thank you very much – goes to them “it’s Mr Merriman, I think he’s having a heart attack or a seizure or something!” and they look at him, and they look at me, and they look at Mr Merriman – who’s all convulsing still and all that – and then they look back at me, and I raise my eyebrows all like “what the fuck do you want me to do?” And there’s all this hustle with these guys, and they start coming around to the front of the desk and they get one of those big bits of gear with the electrical parts coming off it and those metal pads – what do you call those…?’

‘A defibrillator?’ rumbled Guy.

‘Yeah! A defibrillator! You look like you could use one around here…’ Diamond winked and indicated where Rick was rumpled on the carpet nearby.

‘I’m seriously considering it if we decide to shoot your scene, Diamond,’ Guy said.

‘Soo the paramedics are all like: “this guy’s on his way out unless we shock him Right Now!!!” And they start pulling out all that equipment and then I go like –‘ at this point the monster-jugged hardbody slut stuck her entire fist in her own mouth without warning, held it there, and then unceremoniously removed it, bringing a cascade of slobber out along with one of the filthiest sounds of reverse suction ever.

‘That you taking McMaster’s dick out of your throat?’ Guy asked.

‘In one guy! We’re sure on the same wavelength!’ Diamond answered winningly, lines of drool dancing on her jaw as she grinned, ‘so I go to the paramedics, “fuck that old coot, he’s in heaven! Get up here and stick your dicks in my mouth, I wanna see if I can take all three at the same time!” And of course they do! They’re round the desk and pointing their hard dicks at my face so fast I can fucking see the clouds of dust in the shape of where they were the second before, and it just so happens those defibrillator paddles are just left dangling over the heels of my boots, suspended over Mr Merriman’s chest, just like inches over him. But what can I do? I’ve got these three fucking well-hung cocksmiths all trying to mash their schlongs in my face at the same time, and as soon as two get fitted in another one gets popped out of my plump inflated bimbo lips and so I’m getting a triple facefucking on one end and my legs are thrashing around behind me and by all accounts the fucking defibrillator paddles are bumping around and just missing contacting against Mr Merriman, and then I think FUCK! If I can’t do it with the paddles I know what will bring him back!!!’

‘What’s that?’

‘My sweet, tight, eighteen year old asshole! So I pull my tight cooch off his – at this point pretty fucking monstrous – cock, and I raise up my hips and I plant it down and FUCKKKKKKK!!!! I ram my butthole right down on his raging boner and his giant fuckpole bashes my backdoor in and spears right into my ass! And I get filled up with cock and I mean DEEP! My tight-as teenage shitpipe gets filled out by his fucking meat pole and my asshole just becomes a sheath for his cumtube. I plant my booty right down in his lap! And I thought, if that doesn’t bring this guy back, nothing will!’

‘Did it?’

Diamond sort of winced evasively, sliding her eyes to the side.

‘Aaaaaah… yeaaah? I mean sort of? I mean no. I mean, well, it made him cum, right! I mean, he was really convulsing and juddering and his whole body was shaking so much I thought fuck Diamond, you gotta be bringing him back to life, you’re like, fucking, saving his ass! But I didn’t know any better, not with these three long glistening tubes of dickflesh jousting in my face and sliding down my throat and impaling me so my face would only point forwards! So for all I knew I was fucking his heart right back into working order! So the only thing I could feel was his dick beginning to throb and buck and shudder inside me and I immediately jiggled my sweet booty even more quickly and pulled my asshole right off his trembling prong – and the next thing I knew all three guys suddenly stopped trying to face fuck me for a second, and as I looked up at them, their eyes were bugging out as they looked over my back at Mr Merriman and I heard Mr McMaster go “Shiiiiiiit…”

‘So I looked behind, over my shoulder – Mr McMaster’s dick was pointing over my other shoulder and drooling precum onto my back, where he’d tried to thread it into my plump dicksucking bimbo lips and missed, and slid it past my face – and as I turned round Mr Merriman’s dick went PLPLPLPLPLLLLOOOOSSSH! And fucking exploded! And a beam of white cum shot out of it and went ten feet into the air and splattered onto the ceiling and fucking stuck there, just a tail of it dangling down, and his eyes had rolled into his head and then his dick just kept pumping steady hot sprays of spunk in the air, most of which was going all over his body and face, splattering down all over him.

‘And I was like, huh, gee, huh… ‘cause over my shoulder I could see the paddles of the defibrillator were both dangling right over his chest, like maybe a couple of centimetres, and they were hanging off the heels of my boots, and, you know, if they’d gone a little lower they maybe could have saved him maybe, and all these spurts of Mr Merriman’s cum were shooting up in the air all over them and spraying over my boots stickily. And I was like… Oh-oh… you’ve gone and done it now Diamond…

‘And so I looked back and up at Mr Merriman and my eyes met his after he looked down at me and I gave him this like, nervous smile and I bit my lip, and I went, like: “huh, guess I… I guess I killed him didn’t I, sir?”

'And then I sort of gave this this little wince along with the smile...'

1