Chapter 14
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this point Kevin Strain, his muscular body almost vibrating with masculine ripples that were coursing through it, had nearly reached Diamond, and had levelled his monstrous prong at the teen porn star, the discrepancy between his jacked body and his slack jawed face apparent, his drooling tongue hanging out of his mouth, a thick thread of unbroken precum connecting his monster cumtip to the floor underneath him.

‘Thought you had what it takes, stud?’ Diamond said. ‘My little story getting you hot and bothered?’

‘Ngghghghg…’ was all that Kevin could reply, the experienced porn stud wilting in the lascivious display of the teenage bimbo jiggling her mega-sized jugs as she recounted her school story.

‘LOOOOOL!’ Diamond crowed, ‘Guy, looks like I turned your top talent into a fucking sad, pathetic dickstroker, I don’t think he has it in him to fuck me!’

Guy curved a quizzical eyebrow and regarded Kevin Strain’s hopelessly craven, almost blubbering form, disgusted at the way his stable were showing themselves up. ‘Why don’t you tell him what to do with that, Diamond?’

Diamond patted her index finger against her chin, ‘you’re never going to fuck me, honey. Why don’t you suck your own dick?’

Moist-eyed, shuddering, utterly compliant, the goliath porn stud reached a huge hand down and grasped the monster, throbbing, rock hard shaft, lifted it upward so that the trunk of the immense tool was pointed skyward, and submissively placed the head of his gigantic penis into his own mouth, suckling the massive head, his huge hands running over the shaft and working it as it stretched from his groin up his brawny, bulkily muscled and hard torso.

‘Fuck Guy, I thought you had some studs for me!’ Diamond pouted.

‘All in good time, Diamond,’ Guy said. ‘Continue…’

‘Well fuck, I’m only part way in!’ Diamond trilled. ‘Because coming into the room was Mr McMaster! And he had about a dozen boys with him for the next class! And I knew a little bit about Mr McMaster because the girls in my class had been giggling about him and there were all these rumours that he fucked students and that like, whole classes of girls higher up the school were like, in love with him. And you could see why! Because he was about thirty, and really well-groomed, dark hair, icy blue eyes, and you could tell he took care of himself, because he looked really good in a suit and I’d clocked that big beefy trouser bulge straight away. So I was like, all melting a little bit inside, but at the same time his eyes were bugging out of his head because Mr Merriman’s dick was so fucking massive and wouldn’t stop spewing out cum that was just spurting everywhere and all these boys were just looking at me in my peeled-off slingshot bikini and boots. And there was this big long silence, and I was all like, “uh-huh, Mr Merriman’s been reading me the riot act over my uniform”, and in the background Mr Merriman is still convulsing and having palpitations or whatever and his tongue is hanging out while he fists his exploding dick.’

‘Quite the compromising situation,’ Guy offered.

‘I know, right?’ Diamond responded, ‘naughty me, right? But then behind me Mr Merriman started to make this sound like instead of his tongue hanging out he was swallowing it -and I turned around and the old dumb prick had let go of his jizzing cock – like, which was spilling sprays of spunk over his shoulder – and was grabbing onto the armrests of the chair with both hands, and his chest was convulsing and he was all choking and hacking and all this shit. So I guess I might have a little problem on my hands, because I can see these half-chewed pills tumble out over his lower lip, but at the same time I’ve got a big win coming because his prick is like massive by now. And I look back and Mr McMaster is on the phone already, and his face is all set, like, his eyes are like, glowering and stuff, and he’s really confused. And then I clock that this class of boys are all like, glaring at me and Mr Merriman, and half of them have already got their trousers down and they’ve whipped out their dicks, and I’m all like uh-oh and then when I look back Mr McMaster is on the phone to the emergency services – he is, like, literally phoning an ambulance because Mr Merriman is all gurgling and choking and he goes something like “get to Mr Merriman’s classroom, and hurry!” and then I think, “Diamond, you’ve got to take control of the situation here…’

‘It’s nice you’d think of your teacher’s health, Diamond,’ Guy said, a smirk on his lips. He wasn’t being completely serious. Near Diamond’s gorgeous slut body, Kevin Strain had collapsed onto his knees, saliva running out of his mouth and cascading down his chin. He was like a crumpling paper bag on the floor collapsing in on itself.

Diamond made a face of repulsion at Guy. ‘For Mr Merriman?’ She burst into giggles. ‘LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!! All I was thinking about that geriatric prick for was the size of his cum-fountaining MEGA COCK after I pumped him full of heart pills! So I turn back to Mr McMaster and I fucking clap my hand to my cheek and bulge my eyes out like I’m in wild shock and I go “FUCK! Mr Merriman’s in trouble! Let me see if I can FUCK HIM BACK TO CONSCIOUSNESS!!!!! And I giggle and I strut back to this old prick and I perch my sweet little pussy on his MONSTER INFLATED DICK and slide it into my sweet little honeypot and the fucking thing SPLITS my TEENAGE CUNT like a PNEUMATIC DRILL sending SPLATTERING SPRAYS of HOT STICKY CUM in my slippery pussy and THERE I AM at the front of the class, just riding this orgasming sixty year old PERVERT while his HEART is packing in and his teeth are clacking together as I twerk my sweet round ass on his monster dong. And all the students are all like, groaning and moaning and FISTING their cocks now while I take my old teacher in my tight schoolgirl clam, loads of hot cum gushing out of it as I squelch and slap in Mr Merriman’s lap, and they all take a seat at their desks and jerk their cocks to me at the teacher’s desk, and suddenly Mr McMaster is right in front of them, standing in front of the desk, obscuring my view of those boys, and – you got it – I hear my favourite sound…’

‘Zip?’ said Guy.

‘You got it! And Mr McMaster extracts this fucking GIANT PUSSY MISSILE from his trousers and he’s pointing at straight at me, and I look up at him and I go… “mmmmmmmmmmmmm… finally a real cock. And he’s levelling this LONG, FAT, STRAIGHT MONSTER COCK at my face over the desk! And I was about to say something like, “Finally, a real stud with a real dick but it came out like: FFFFIINMMMMMNNNGGGGLLLLOOPPPPPPPPGGGHGGHHHH because Mr McMaster just shoved his massive cum-tube right down my throat! And it was huge! And I love my throat getting fucked, so when he speared his cock into my mouth, the MASSIVE VEINY trunk buckled a little bit as the massive fucking head plugged my gullet, and then kept going so that the long pillar of flesh went all the way down my throat! I could fucking feel the rim of his bell-shaped cockend move down my neck – just a blonde schoolgirl with my throat a flesh-sheath for his hard, fat cock! And then he put his hands around my forehead to hold me still and started to POWER THROATFUCK me, and my eyes were all rolling around in my skull while my poor little teenage throat was making all these GACKGACKGACKGACKGLUCKGLUCKGLUG noises!!! And I was looking down this fleshy fucking barrel at all the remaining inches of fat, veiny beef sticking between my lips and wondering how it was possible they would also go in! And Mr McMaster was a producer, because all this precum was now roping in a line over my chin, and I was connected to the desk with a long rope of silvery slobber, with all these five or six fucking tendrils of precum dangling from the underside of his shaft and balls. And all the while I am hammering my cunt on Mr Merriman’s prick, which is splitting me in two, and suddenly I can see from the corner of my eye the boys that Mr McMaster brought with him are popping their loads like fucking champagne corks and cum is getting splattered everywhere all over their stomachs and laps and desks as they jerk their dicks for me!

‘But you know me! It’s never enough! So the first thing I do while I’m getting my whore face fucked is to grab Mr McMaster’s phone that he’s left on the desk and hold it up above myself with my eyes bugging out, and as he pulls his monster shaft part way out of where it’s been hammering my throat I twist my head so that the smooth round cocktip bulges out my cheek and you can see my skin stretching out as his veiny schlong makes my lips go all elastic around it! So I take a picture of like total bimbo pornslut heaven, me getting spitroasted by these two teachers – and before Mr McMaster can stop me, I post it on the school’s Twitter page! And I even have time to add a little caption!

COME TO MR MERRIMAN’S ROOM IF YOU WANT TO TRY OUT MY STICKY PUSSY BOYS!!!! I’LL SUCK ANYONE WHO GETS DOWN HERE TODAY, TEACHER, STUDENT OR JANITOR!

‘So I sent that and Mr McMaster knew all about it real quick because all the likes started piling in like DINGDINGDINGDINGDING! And I could see from his eyes he was like: “what the fuck?” even though they were bugging out more than usual because his FAT horsecock had pitched a schlong-sized tent in my cheek! But I grabbed it and took another picture from my point of view while I sucked his meaty knob, with the camera looking right down his veiny, thick length! And I captioned that one too!

NOT THE FIRST LITTLE SLUT IN THIS SCHOOL TO BE STARING DOWN MR MCMASTER’S DICK!!

‘And Mr McMaster grabbed my head and started FUCKING my FACE like a real stud pro! And I could feel the length pumping all the way down my throat as he was really HAMMERING me and shouting all this shit about how I was this little slut whore and how he was going to punish me for making him LOSE HIS JOB! And when he pulled out his beastcock and smacked it into my face I was all giggling! And that made him hammer his sloppy fuckstick into my face harder!’

‘THEN THE DOOR OPENED AGAIN!’

Diamond giggled delicately at the end of the phrase, an incredibly sexual sound that send a thrill all the way down into Guy’s experienced guts, making his monster-sized schlong rumble around in the deep depths of the huge oak desk like a monkey trapped in a barrel, and this time when Diamond gazed up at how the recording of the gangbang was proceeding, she could barely see herself: instead the screen was filled with rutting, rounded, pulsing asses of the crew that were hammering into her from all directions, massive, broad cobra-flared backs and hunched broad thighs obscuring her body, a single, delicately poised stripper-sandalled foot poking up towards the ceiling the only part of the gorgeous blonde teenage monster-jugged slut that hadn’t been swallowed in the morass of testosterone-fuelled maleness, while underneath it all a solid carpet of masculine flesh was slowly materialising of gasping and recumbent studs that had been outlasted and that were sprawled asthmatically on the floor, some with their chests heaving, others eerily still. Occasionally a stray jet of white semen would course upwards, over the heaving jumble of men that were rutting the gorgeous sexpot in the middle of the concatenation of limbs, which would spray towards the ceiling, arcing over the heads of the massed men, like a meteor in the night sky before it shot out of the frame.

Guy speculated as to whether this was the moment his technician Steve’s brain had exploded the previous evening as he had watched the blonde tanned teenage whore being annihilated, orifices bulgingly spread and pumped with giant piston-like fuck truncheons that hammered in a syncopated fashion into her, as Jack, the one remaining employee of Guy’s still left standing, finally managed to lever his immense, goliath frame up from the sofa, the smashed wall crumbling in pieces of plaster behind him and the sofa he had sat on less than useless, his roving hands having torn the stuffing out of it.

1