Chapter 13
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Far gone?’

‘Far gone to do anything! ‘Cos I could see his eyes were rolling all around and going into the back of his head and he was all puffing and blowing and his face was going so red I thought it was going to explode! LOL! And then he was like gurgling and choking a bit and I could see he was reaching for something on his desk, but it wasn’t his phone, and I was like, huh, what does he want? And he was getting more and more out of breath and panting and more and more desperate groping for this thing and I just kept pumping and pumping up and down on his big, hard cock, feeling all the ridges spear up into my pussy that I didn’t care, but then I saw he was reaching out towards the desk even more and I couldn’t ignore it, and I looked at where he was going for and I was like, uh-huh! His wife’s photo! Sat there right on the desk, some old, old, grey haired woman with glasses in a picture sitting in a chair, and he’s reaching out for it and my heart just melted I was like, that’s so sweet! So I go to him while I’m riding him, “is that what you want, you old fucker? You want your wife’s photo?” And he’s all gagging and groaning and the drool is now just roping all the way over his chin onto his shirt and he’s half gone, he doesn’t even realise half of what I’m saying anymore, so I go, huh, ok, well at least let me answer the phone!”

‘So I spring off his dick which just comes out of my gushing honeypot with this spray of juices and his massive hard joy stick is vibrating in his lap while I stand up and answer the phone, shaking my ass at him while I do so. And on the other end of the line it’s all this weird blubbering and shrieking and crying from this dumb geriatric bitch, so I go something like, “hey you sad dumb old slut! You should be happy for giving your husband the fuck of his life before he dies. You want to see what a this cocksleeve fuckpuppet schoolgirl bimbo slut can do to your marriage?” And Mr Merriman is all like shaking his head and moaning and I yank him up with my free hand and I switch the phone to video call and show her her husband as a sweaty, zombie, grey mess, all clammy and shuddering, and I take one quick, long pull on his dick, right the way down to the root and a fucking volcano of cum rockets out of the tip in a long stripe and splatters her photo, an then these massive globs of thick, white, heavy cum ropes just jet from his dick – like, they had real projection, they arc over the desk – and they all squarely plaster her photo with cum so thick you can’t even see what the pictures of any more. And I’m all giggling, and filming it, and then Mr Merriman takes his dick in a two-handed grip and starts fisting his spasming prong like a retard with his tongue sticking out all the time while he coats her photo in cum and another few things besides! And there’s even more crying and moaning coming out of the phone and Mr Merriman like plops back into his seat one hand still jerking his convulsing dick and the other is still like, groping away for something on the desk and I’m now like what the fuck is that? So I go – into the phone as much as to Mr Merriman – “Ooopsie, looks like he wasn’t after your picture after all bitch, looks like he was after something else,” And I’m thinking, “damn, what is this?” and his spunk is still flying in white ribbons into the air when he finally manages to inch the tip of a desk drawer open it all makes sense because it’s full of bottles of pills! And he’s all like groaning and going purple and gagging and suddenly I go, “O Riiiight! You have a heart condition because you’re fucking ancient and you need your medication!” And this old pervy letch cant even reach it, so even as I’m filming him and sending it all back to his wife he takes his other hand and starts fisting his climaxing cock double fisted all while his tongue is hanging out of his mouth and he’s having a heart attack and he’s still cumming everywhere – on the desk, on the floor, the chair, his trousers, his chest. And I’m like, what the fuck, I’m a schoolgirl, not a fucking nurse or elderly care!’

‘So I’m like, “FINE! HAVE YOUR FUCKING PILLS! And even while he’s beating off I grab the bottle while his wife is crying and sobbing on the phone and I pop open the bottle and I go like “Bottoms up, Bitch!” So he opens his mouth all like “Gaaah” and I mainline a bunch of pills in his mouth that he just starts chomping on like candy and I can hear them all crunching and him gulping them down. So into the phone I shout, “Fuck’s sake, whore! You should be happy I just saved your bitch husband’s life, even if he is a sick perv to fuck his own teenage pupil!” Then after I said that I was all giggling ‘cos a monster rope of thick, creamy man goo shot right up and splattered all over the ceiling! So I go into the phone, “LMAO!!!! I think he’s gonna be FINE!” And I hang up the call. But as soon as I do I’m all like UH-OH because there’s this weird stretching sound and I can see the tissues of Mr Merriman’s dick get sprung tight into a beastcock, and all the heart medication is inflating Mr Merriman’s raging boner and I can see veins starting to stand up on it that are the thickness of my fingers!’

‘Then the fucking classroom door opens!!!!’

1