Chapter 12
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Depends on the student,’ Guy said.

‘Yeah, I guess they aren’t all bimbo sluts, like, LMFAO! But they could try! So anyway, here I am on my knees but Mr Merriman wants to get more and more force behind his thrusts, which is fair enough, because while he’s sitting down my mouth is just sort of a wet socket for him to fuck, so he like fucking stands up, and I’m still connected to him because I‘m deepthroating his cock, and then I lean back and push my tits out and really arch my body because he has the back of my head against the desk and he just starts hammering me against it, like thrusting his long cock and driving it back and forwards into my throat, and I’m all like, “Jeez, take it easy sir, you’re going to knock my brains out,” but obviously I can’t because my whole throat is crammed with his cock and all I’m doing is making this GLUKGLUCKGLUK!!! sound that makes me sound like a fucking dumb, stupid bimbo cockpuppet.’

‘You sound like one now, slut!’ put in Kevin, who was now standing up, his shredded jeans collapsing around his ankles, his immensely muscular frame rippling with ominous power as he rose unsteadily from the couch, as if in a swoon, up to his six feet ten inch height. He was now angrily and firmly fisting his cock, brandishing it upwards, the pulsating flesh piston alive with various kinds of movement in the steady pulsing and throbbing of the tracework of veins that overlaced the turgid shaft, the rippling of the bunching of the cords of tissue that ridged it, the bloating of the curved, rounded head and the lazy dilation of the cumslit. It was a pure monstercock, thicker than Diamond’s arm, a smooth, fleshy column, and it was pointed directly at her.

‘I hope you’ve got what it take to use that, stud,’ Diamond said licking her lips.

‘Of course I do, whore! NNNGhhgghghg!’

‘Continue, Diamond,’ said Guy.

‘Well,’ said Diamond, ‘then I was like, huh, motherfucker might think he can take his frustrations out on my tight little throat, but I want to make him my BITCH! So I decided to step it up a little, and I pulled his fucking thick cum tube out of my lips and help it there in front of my face. Then I looked up and said, “Motherfucker, it’s time I taught YOU a lesson! And you’ve never seen the fucking BJ action I dived right into!’

‘Try me, Diamond,’ said Guy. Inside the massive oak desk, something thumped a deep bass beat of six or seven thick thumps. There has been attempts to place safety restrictions concerning blowjobs that porno slut were allowed to give him on set as well, but he had successfully legally blocked them.

‘Well, I started with a sloppy, wet kiss, right on the bloated, purple head of his stiff sixty-five year old dick. Like ‘MMMMMWAHHH’! But I looked up at him and like, intensified it, and I smeared my glossy schoolgirl lips over his head, gleaming crown, which was dripping with my slobber. Then I slurped, kissed, and licked all the way downwards, but didn’t take it back into my mouth just yet, I just followed the line of my old, old teacher’s rock hard shaft – and I could feel it pulsing all the way down before I popped his balls out of his trousers and - GaaaaahhhhDDD – they swung right out and hung right down! So then I gave each of them a dirty big old suck and then buried each of those big old testes in each of my cheeks! I looked like a fucking chipmunk – in fact I know I did, because the cheeky old fucker took another picture with his cock resting on my forehead while I gargled his balls!

‘I was going to say “Hi Mum!” and waved, but my mouth was so full all I could get out was GLLOOAAAAKK!!!

‘I’d deepthroated him fucking loads, now I was going to be sensual. By the time I’d spat his balls back out and sucked upwards, I was at the head of his fucking cum-pump and looking all sexy and giving him this smouldering, heavy-lidded, eyelash batting gaze, right? And I could tell that Mr Merriman was in a state of pure teen cocksucking bliss. I blew a load of slobber all over his cock, all the way down the shaft from tip to base, and then swirled my tongue in circles around the sensitive purple crown of his fucking big, vein-knotted cum-pipe, drooling all my schoolgirl saliva on it and watching the throbbing pisshole fucking open and close with all this rich, thick, gluey precum pouring out of it. He hadn’t been serviced like this in, like, ever! I knew I had him where I wanted him, so I went “sir, give me your phone,” and smiled at him. Well, I wasn’t really smiling, ‘cos I had my mouth wrapped around the tip of his schlong, but I find a guy will do just about anything if you grab hold of his prick and slap it hard a few times against your tongue! So then I could just see him going sort of “Nggggghhh…” and weighing it all up, but I must have looked so pretty on my knees, like expertly and slowly jacking my hand just behind the head, and then smearing the end of the drooling purple head all over my plump DSL’s, like, using his fucking thick, gluey pre-spunk like lip-gloss from a big fat applier. Like, was he going to deny me?

‘So then I was like YAAAAY!!! Selfie time! And the first thing I did was take a shot with a big gleaming smile while holding that big shiny throbbing meat lollipop just next to my face, like, while I was connected to the top of it with this crazy loopy rope of slobber, where you could see all the bubbles oozing on it, and then I was like, hey, let’s get some real hot proper porno action on, so I jammed his big heavy blunt-headed fuck tool right in my mouth so it bulged my cheeks out the same shape as the fucking round heavy domed head and made my eyes really wide like I was shocked! But then I turned the phone around, just so he could see that I was attaching that photo to the most recent conversation with his wife!

‘There I was, with my old sixty-five year old teacher’s dick bulging out my teenage cheek, and I remember this like anything, I lifted up my left hand to my eye in a little fist and pouted a bit, like I was feeling sad for him, and then moved my fist along my cheek like I was wiping away a tear, and the I pressed “send”. And it went! And he went all grey and his eyes bulged out of his head and he was all like “GAAAAHHHHHH, you little fucking slut! What have you done!” So I spat his cock out and stood up, and I was like, “I know I’ve been naughty, why don’t you take it out on my tight little pink schoolgirl pussy?” And I did the same move I’d done before, except at the back of the class, where I say my ass on his front desk and kicked my long vinyl boot-clad legs to either side as far as they would go!’

‘Talk about a hatefuck! This old bastard shoved his glistening, rock hard prong right up my tight little teenage cooch all the way, like, really splitting me, and then he was slapping right hard against my little pussy, hammering my sticky little honeypot with these long fast thrust, and I was all like giggling and laughing and going like, “gee Mr Merriman, I wonder who you’re going to be in bigger trouble with for fucking me, you wife or the law?” and he was like “shut up you little bitch, shut up!” But I was having so much fun getting slammed and it was so hot seeing all the veins bulge out of his forehead and seeing him go all red that I just kept at it so I was all like, “do you fuck all your teenage schoolgirls or just the ones that look like porno sluts, sir?” and all the time I was getting railed and my big tanned tits were bouncing up and down. And after a while he was all like gasping and groaning so I said “hey sir, why don’t you take a seat?” and I pushed him on the chest, and he fell back into his chair with his big fat cock popping out of my pussy and he was just sat there with this monster flesh mast sticking up, and I went: “take a load off. Why don’t you let me fuck you?” So I stood with my legs either side of them and stroked his greasy cock a couple of times and then just squatted on top of him and impaled my slick little velvet fuck tunnel on his knobbly fuck rod and after that I was just riding him like a fucking electric bunny and he was holding on all tight to the sides of the chair with his hands, and his knuckles were all white, and his head was thrown back and his teeth were all like, knocking together and he was going “O God O God O God” inbetween and then his phone started ringing on his desk and I could see it was his wife when I tipped my head back but he was too far gone by that stage!’

1