Chapter 11
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But I didn’t want Mr Merriman to think I was this silly little schoolgirl that would cream myself just because this old guy was slurping my little puss, so I decided to teach him a lesson! And I did! So while I was feeling my legs trembling, almost like I was about to squirt, I squealed a little and slid off the front desk, turned around to him, flashed my massive knockers – they weren’t this huge and fake then, but they were still big round fuck globes – and I was all like, ‘”how about get under your desk, sir?” A little bit cheeky, a little bit shy, and he sort of looked to the door, and then at me, and then sat back and jacked his cock a bit at me. Like, this sixty year old fucking letch teacher twitched his big cock and it went bouncing up and down! So I was all like: “YUMMY!!!” and I scooted right under the desk real fast and got on my knees. I spread his thighs and dug my fingers into either side of his groin and made his dick stand up huge out of his trousers. Fucking thing was massive, sticking up over my head! And Mr Merriman was all, “now you should bring all your equipment to school, Diamond. Aren’t you sorry you didn’t bring your ruler with you?” And I was all giggling at that and then he pressed that fucking monster shaft right against my face, right flat over my nose in fact – it was so hot and heavy and the head was sticking up in the air over my forehead – and then he took another fucking picture and I was all like “O my god it’s huge!!” Cause you gotta know there’s nothing like a cockshock pick to send your teacher’s pulses racing!’

Guy knew well the value of a cockshock pic, his absolutely inhumanly monstrous behemoth fuck piston being responsible for one of the most notorious cases of workplace safety breaches when performing in a scene with the otherwise monumentally dick-crazed porn slut Lacey Lopez. The monster-canned, juicy bootied Latina slut had been clad in daisy dukes and studded stripper shoes, pouring oil all over herself in a sun-drenched poolside pre-shoot tease section before strutting her sensational form inside in order to savour the delights of Guy’s appendage. On her knees, gazing up adoringly, eyes wide with tremulous lust and desire, Lacey had had tremendous fun tracing the bloated bulge that was bulkily outlined on its way down past the knee of Guy’s trousers, and with the camera man primed to snap away, the curvy latina slut had gloated sensually at the release of the mammoth, vascular, iron hard member when it shot up in front of her face.

That was so far so predictable. After Guy’s huge meatstick had stopped its pivoting up and down, and come to rest horizontally, sticking out from the porn stud’s groin, it took all the assembled crew a few moments to register that Lacey had simply stopped moving, and that the expressive “O” shape she made with her glossy, poutingly plump lipsticked mouth and her googly eyes, whites visible all around them, were the last contribution she would ever make to the industry. It was a stroke, medics later confirmed, and the porn slut had been petrified into position as her eyes goggled at the brawny pillar of man flesh. Guy found that smacking her in the face with his monstrous, vascular dong in an attempt to bring her senses had no effect.

Guy’s photographer had made full use of the situation, and done the best he could with the porn magnate balancing his mighty shaft on top of her head, finally dousing the porn queen human statue with a massive glazing of thick, white, creamy spunk, but eventually she had to be given medical assistance, where a year to the day Lacey was in a vegetative state in the spare room of her mother’s house, fed soup through the inflexible O of her plump rubber bimbo lips, still laid upright in bed, crouched in her stripper’s pose on her haunches, a sheet over her.

There hadn’t been any legal reprisals following the incident, but after the case closed, all porn sluts scheduled to work with Guy legally had to be shown a photograph of his erect penis under controlled circumstances, to prevent any other porno whores with delicate sensibilities from lapsing into a vegetative state when it was revealed.

‘So there I am underneath his desk, after I’d had him take a photo of me with my palm slapped against my cheek and my mouth and eyes wide open, I decided to pay him back for being such a good teacher, and even while he was saying something dumb like “just try the tip, Diamond, see how much you like it,” I opened my big plump bimbo lips with a real wet smack and just drove my face down on it, and I could feel his fucking iron hard shaft fucking punch through the back of my throat – so I was like, “huh, turns out I don’t have a gag reflex – LUCKY ME!!” and then his cockhead jammed its way all down my gullet and my nose was pressing into his pubes. I could hear the horny old pervert making these weird sounds again – like wheezing ones – so I pulled back up with this real slobbery old sound and all this flood of bubbly saliva spewed out all over and drenched me and it was all attached to my chin and cheeks and was just hanging off me like Halloween cobwebs or something and I just looked at him and smiled, squeezing his cock by the base and I was like “sir, I never knew what a stud you were! Do you want to fuck my schoolgirl face?” – obviously, like, in a little girl voice. And I sort of waggled my tongue at him like a slut, with all this slobber dangling off it and going from side to side, but the next thing I knew with his free hand he grabbed the back of my head and yanked my head back down on his fucking big knarled old stick of sloppy gleaming fuckmeat! But I guess I did ask for it! Like, can you imagine that a teacher would brutally facefuck their own student?’

1