Chapter 10
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To amplify her statement, Diamond shook her ass and let the round, supple globes of her tanned rump jiggle behind her, the movement finally having the desired effect on Kevin Strain, whose monster schlong finally shredded through the last threads of denim that were holding the front of his jeans under massive pressure, an elongated tearing sound emanating from his groin as the porn stud’s immense meatstick emerged in a spray of blue thread and fabric, the giant, vein-studded meat pole surging upwards and landing with a smack against his collar bone, the lengthy organ laying all the way up his torso in a fat, thick, ridged column of muscular, pulsing flesh. Kevin immediately took the vast fleshmast in his hand and started jerking it, fisting the throbbing vascular purple-headed monster with long strokes, and instantly a giant spray of thickly glutinous precum sloshed out of the tip of his cockend and belted him messily in his own face, glazing his features with a translucent mask that dripped off his chin as he jacked, a rictus grin on his face as he clamped his teeth together. Behind him, Rick was now on his knees and jerking his cock, an uncomfortable expression on his face, and Jack was groaning darkly, both of his huge, ham-sized hands clasping the leather of the luxurious couch that he was lying on, his cable-thick fingers routinely shredding the thick, heavy material and pulling it apart in great tearing strips in an attempt not to touch his cock, a massive, ballooning shape inflating ominously in his crotch.

Diamond giggled, ‘fucking perverts, turned on by a schoolgirl…’ Then she continued and turned back to address Guy: ‘so I got right up to his desk and stood there, like I was waiting for his to say something, and I could tell that he was acting cool and all authoritative but I knew he really wanted me, like he was fucking sprung under the table, and I just knew it. I remember exactly what he said. He went: “Diamond, not only is that an inappropriate way to dress, but it is an inappropriate way to behave.” And all I did was stick my chest out and press my mother-fucking titties up and *PING!* - the last button on my school blouse fucking burst off my chest and flew through the air and hit him in the nose! So then I’m just standing in front of him in a hot pink shiny slingshot bikini, and he’s all blinking and surprised, so I just grabbed the slingshot and pulled it aside real quick, and gave him a look at my massive tits!’

Diamond smiled. Her story had them hooked now. It was even more exciting than the double-anal battering she was now taking on the projected image. Behind her splayed, upside down form, with a half-dozen men holding apart her legs as two studs savagely drilled her asshole at the same time, a raucous fight had broken out in the background over who was where in the queue, and pulverising punches were being thrown.

‘They do say school is the happiest days of your life,’ Guy mused.

‘I know, right?’ said Diamond, ‘like, you learn so much! And I’ll never forget the next part, because it really brought home how being a cheap whore really gets you what you want in life, because Mr Merriman, he opened his mouth to say something else, but instead of speaking a load of drool just spewed out. Like he made this sort of weak little whimpering sound and then it went all sort of wet and slick and this thick load of bubbly slobber went all over his bottom lip and he went all like “Gaaaaagh…” and the sound just kept going on.

‘So what the fuck, right? It was all a bit fucking pathetic, but he was so, so fucking old! And, like, I thought I’d broke him, genuinely! So then I thought, fuck it Diamond, I know what will bring the old fucker around! I think I’d earned the right to climb right onto his desk, kneel in front of him, pushing my big bronzed teenage tits out right in his face and running my hands over them, snapping the tightly-strung ties of my tiny, almost spaghetti straps of my shiny slingshot bikini over the erect tips of my tight little nipples, rippling my stomach – I already had this piercing then in my bellybutton, with a little golden sign that said ‘whore’ hanging off it, as well as these dinky little piercings in the flesh of my groin – but I could really tell that Mr Merriman was as ass man, right? Because I had seen this horny old fucker perving over all the girls in my class when they came in before me one of the girls had told me about the way he always pushed his glasses over his nose when any of the little sluts bent over a desk and showed her panties. So I really felt like turning around, and I sat on my ass right in front of him on his desk, and I kicked my legs as wide as they would go and then swivelled and spun so that my juicy little jiggly rear was sticking up! And I slowly, ever so fucking slowly, slid on my knees and made my round little bronze tanned teenage bubblebutt smoothly rise up right into his face, feeling the tiny little flap of a skirt ride up until it flopped onto my back, so all the horny old fucker could see was the tiniest thong-covered schoolgirl snatch covered by the shiny hot pink slingshot bottoms that was stretched so tight over my balloon-knot virgin asshole so that you could see the muscles of it clenched.’

At this point, Jack could take it no more. He actually looked at Guy first.

‘B-b-b-boss… I’m sorry… NNNNNNNAAAGGGGGGHGGGGGGGG!!!!!!’

A helpless, pleading look crossed Jack’s features as he searched his mentor’s face for any source of compassion and understanding before he started smashing his head into the wall behind him, cracking the plaster so it came away in huge lumps, all in an attempt to keep his clenching hands away from his bulging dick. As he tore the arm clean off the sofa, his jeans too were shredded by a thundering column of flesh emerging from underneath the material, skewering through fabric and thread to emerge, a gigantic column of vascular, steel-hard monolithically straight cockflesh that levered upwards like a whip and smashed into his chin, once more knocking his head back into wall behind him. He drooled, a smear of precum all over his jaw.

Diamond went on, undeterred, smiling.

1