Chapter 9
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diamond straightened her back, thrust her chest out, and flexed her tits. The massive orbs bounced upwards a few times.

‘I don’t know what to tell you guys. I’m Diamond Gazongas. I like to fuck.’

‘Yeah, we guessed that Diamond,’ Guy rumbled, ‘how about you tell us where you’re from?’

Diamond, uncharacteristically, almost became coy, ‘well I’m from around here, from this area. This is where I went to school.’ Then her plumps lips widened into a sultry smile. ‘Shall I tell you about school?’

The sound of Rick jacking his dick behind her was enough encouragement for her to go on. It was a repetitive, wet, slick sound, and it was accompanied by his heavy panting.

‘Yeah…’ Diamond continued, ‘well guys do love it when I talk about school… can’t imagine why, fucking perverts, LOL!’

On the screen, yet another pink, hard, fleshy fuck pole launched a jet of spunk into her eager, cum-spattered face, her mouth open and her tongue stuck out, a thick fat lace of molten semen cascading in lazy clumps over her chin which slowly dripped off, as Diamond’s fierce, fiery stare smokily looked up from the amalgamation of ripped groins and behemoth cocks for her next serving of silken white spunk.

‘Maybe I should tell you guys about my last day at school? Like, when I had just turned eighteen? I hadn’t any of the boys in my class. Like, I knew I could make them blow their loads with a stretch or a wink, or empty a load of teenage ballsacks one after the other by walking down the line of the dinner queue, but fuck, right? It’s fun to show off, but more fun to get fucked.’

That got everyone’s attention in the room. Guy stiffened behind his desk, and Jack and Kevin were exhibitionistically stroking their sprung bulges in their jeans, bulky logs discernible in the trouser legs of the denim. Diamond smiled and continued, her eyes roving their muscularly gigantic forms and the way that their schlongs throbbed under the material.

‘And my form teacher was not exactly a stud type, not like you jocks here with your fucking monster schlongs stretching your jeans, right? You’ve got to imagine a real fucking grey guy, like a sadsack. I mean, he wasn’t mean or anything, but just some old dude right at the end of his career, you know?’

Guy’s eyes narrowed suspiciously, perplexed. This wasn’t going in the direction he was expecting. Onscreen, an anonymous muscled hunk toppled and crashed to the floor in front of the kneeling, cum-splattered teenage slut, the huge body collapsing like a felled tree and crashing into the ground with a heavy stud. It just created space for more hunks to cluster around and populate the teen slut with more vascular, brawny dick, which poked and flexed at the whore from every conceivable angle.

‘So let me draw a picture for you. This guy is like sixty, sixty-five, and he is just a teacher, right? Thin grey hair, cardigan, fucking elbow patches, short… and not out of shape but just sort of round and sort of, you know, drooping, almost?’

The men in the room found themselves leaning closer. It wasn’t exactly the sexiest monologue in the world, but the specificity of the dynamite teenage slut’s description was compelling, and they were getting drawn in. Any information about the spellbinding young slut was going to interest them.

‘And it was my final day! So I was so nervous and excited because I wanted to go out with a bang, and I knew I was going to! And I was like, so bummed that my form teacher was this old grey guy rather than a big fit Daddy Stud, like I wanted! But I wanted to make a statement that I was a fun slutty party girl, right? Who was going to leave school and get her holes filled for a living!’

Diamond slid her hands to her front, up her waist, and smoothed her palms around the undersides of her jutting, tanned, monstrously huge hemispherical boobs. Guy sat back a little. He was now able to see where it was going. Rick was still jacking his dick in the background behind Diamond.

‘And so of course I had problems with the uniform,’ Diamond drawled, ‘like totally predictable right? But really it’s like, I didn’t have any problem with the uniform, I was fine with the uniform because you could, like, hitch up that plaid pleated skirt so it like just sat on top of your booty and then underneath that if you wore a slingshot bikini you could just leave the blouse tied with one button and then it didn’t matter how much of your tits were sticking out? And alright, maybe the black PVC vinyl thigh-high shiny boots with eight-inch platform heels were a bit much, but I was going to take them off for PE, right? I mean DUUUH!’’

‘You just gave me an idea for your first scene,’ Guy said, shifting in his seat.

‘Coooool!’ Diamond gushed, wide-eyed, going on the tips of the platformed soles of her stripper sandals. ‘So anyway, I was exploring my sexuality and my body, so on the morning, like, the very last morning I turned up in my uniform, Mr Merriman – that’s his name, that was his name – just looked at me when I came into the classroom, and all my classmates were all like wondering “what is this bitch doing?” and I was just like playing it totally cool and Mr Merriman didn’t say anything serious to me right then except in front of everyone he asked me to stay behind after registration and I was like “sure, you know, sure, I can stay behind Mr Merriman, sir. I’ll stay behind.” And I gave him a little wink, you know, from behind my desk. Just a little coy one, just a little flirt. And he was smitten, he was so cute…’

Diamond was teasing up the bottom of her hot pink t-shirt that was expanded over her ballooning, bowling-ball sized tits, and just eased it up over the bottom of her pink areolas, exposing the neat circumference of the small round area, and teasing it with the tips of her fingers and long manicured nails.

‘And I remember this well, I was all like “FUCK THIS!” and I slid back in my seat, fucking kicked my legs up and spread them apart and slammed the heels of each of my boots on the desks of the kids either side of me! And the whole room went just dead quiet like Whooosh! You could hear a pin drop… Oh, this part is really good-‘

Diamond stopped her monologue for the moment and tossed her magnificent head up at the screen were a double-anal piledriving was being enacted. Everyone turned their heads from the sultry bimbo teen in the middle of the room to the wall-projection of her orgy, where the gorgeous blonde stacked sexpot hardbody was being piledriven by two ridiculously hung studs, the tattooed soon-to-be-pornstar upside down with only her shoulders in contact with the floor while her sublime body was now facing upwards, her rock-hard pair of monster, spheroid tits still shaped in their perfectly round proportions, although from this position the mega-sized globes were now underneath the packed, slab-like corrugations of her sinuously winding muscle-ripped torso. On the screen, Diamond had her bronzed, gleaming, shapely legs widely splayed, which were being held apart by other studs that crowded round, sticking up in the air above her, and two monster-dicked cocksmiths, either side of her, were committedly plunging their beefy dicks into her deliciously spread pink slit one at a time, each plugging her tight little cooch and unsheathing the enormous, glistening rods for the other one to slide into. Behind the pair, a non-too orderly line was forming.

‘So anyway,’ Diamond continued, pulling focus back to her, ‘Mr Merriman went quiet too and he dismissed the class, just went and told everyone to get out and go to the next lesson – like, I would say, a good ten minutes before the bell was supposed to go, which he shouldn’t have done, but I was like cool, it’ll be just him and me, it’ll be a showdown, you know? And I started playing with the slingshot bikini over my pussy, legs spread wide, and just sort of ignoring him and looking at anywhere but him in the room, you know? And eventually after the last of the class went out he cleared his throat and called me up to his desk. I wasn’t Miss Gazongas then, I was just Diamond, but still…’

Diamond flipped her t-shirt up over her delectable, small, hard, erect, eraser tip nipples. Both of them nestled between the cling tight mesh vest she wore over the garment.

‘So up I went, up to the teacher’s desk, and I was nervous, but I wasn’t scared, and I gave him a real show as I flaunted myself toward him, and the old pervy fuck’s eyes were popping out of his head and he tried not to show it? But you’ve got to imagine me striding down the classroom like a slut, hey guys? Like, the heels on those fucking boots really help you shake your ass, you know?’

1