Chapter 8
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Get your fucking dick out,’ Diamond told Rick.

Rick did. Grimacing, with blood pumping in his temples and sweat standing out on his brow, he unzipped his jeans and fished his absolutely rock har prick out. It stuck out of his groin. He was merely a director, and not one of the stars of the monstermales stable. Still, it was impressive. Diamond grabbed it and strutted in a slutty walk out of the elevator, eight-inch heels of her transparent platform stripper sandals clicking on the marble. Rick followed, his opened belt clattering around his waist as the foxy blonde megaboobed whore tugged him with his dick into Guy Cannon’s boardroom suite.

There were broad, almost floor to ceiling windows that afforded a panoramic view of the city’s skyline, though a huge screen, about half a cinema-sized one, was having a scene projected onto it. It was unmistakably Diamond’s audition video, about half way through the bedroom encounter with the absolutely elite monstercocked studs. Diamond was suspended in front of a sofa, impaled on two prongs that were jutting in the air, both of the pulsating, arm-thick, vascular meatsticks smooched together so that they could simultaneously penetrate the gorgeous stacked teen blonde’s asshole, which was radically dilated around the dual column of fuckmeat even as the sexy porn whore pulverizingly and sinuously pumped her glistening, monster-jugged body up and down, muscles rippling chaotically in her abdomen. Two men on either side slung their meaty cocks into her gaping mouth alternately with loud popping sounds accompanying the way they plugged her gullet, and a brawny, musclebound hunk behind her stood on the sofa and laid his dick on top of her head from behind.

Inside the room, there were long leather sofas against two of the walls, and Guy behind his large, famous oak desk towards the end, the even more famous hole in the centre of it looming blackly in the dark wood.

Situated on each of the sofas was a monstermales stud.

‘Somebody order a fucking bimbo whore?’ Diamond said, finally releasing Rick’s dick, who stood gasping in the doorway, while Diamond made her way into the centre of the room, winding her luscious body sinuously, her hands tracing her exaggerated curves, sliding down the sides of her massive, jutting tits and the thick, curved muscles that sculptured her hips. Waggling her tongue out of her mouth, she lolled it at Guy, the curvy slut pinging up each of her round ass cheeks independently for the benefit of the stud behind.

‘Well whether we ordered one or not, looks like we got one,’ rumbled Guy, gesturing at the screens that depicted Diamond taking a third massively tumescent schlong in her ass, three guys hanging out the back of her as she presented her jutting booty to them. ‘This was quite an introduction.’

‘Well I’ve had bigger gangbangs but this was for you so I figured I’d record it.’

‘And send it to us?’

‘Well this is monstermales, right? Cause I need some studs that are going to measure up, bitch.’

Guy bristled. No-one had ever called him bitch in his life. Behind Diamond, Rick hadn’t put his dick away and was jerking it as the teen porn vision dominated the room. That had never happened before either.

‘So you want an audition?’

‘That was my audition,’ said Diamond, indicating the screen, where a thick volley of gooey cum was launched in her face, the smooth load of gunk glancing off her forehead and splattering her hair, ‘I want a scene. I want to fuck.’

‘You know this audition tape god damn killed my fucking tech engineer?’

‘Awwwww…’ Diamond put a fist to her eye, pouted, and mock-wiped a tear away.

‘Seems the poor fucker shut himself in his studio and watched it overnight. Jacked himself to death, Diamond.’

‘Well now, that’s why I need to be around real studs. Cause I can’t exactly say all the guys there at my birthday party came out of it particularly well.’

Guy grinned, ‘why don’t you tell us a little about yourself, Diamond?’

‘Why don’t you introduce yourself?’

Guy leaned back. The slut had attitude, but for the moment her decided to play it cool. ‘That,’ he said, indicating one stud with blonde hair, ‘is Jack Longfellow, and that,’ he said, indicating the other, ‘is Kevin Strain. They’re two of the best studs in the monstermales stable.’

Diamond regarded them both. As they reclined, they were similar in appearance. They were both shirtless, tattooed, massively muscled, lounging in jeans. Each would have been over six and a half feet tall. Diamond clocked immense, throbbing bulges straining under the denim.

‘Hi boys,’ said Diamond, ‘I hope you’ve got full balls for me…’

2