chapter 3
248 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now at the top of the staircase, the owner of the camera crossed the landing, stepping over one huge stud laying on the floor, and entered a large bathroom, panning around to show the view.

‘Took a little dip in here earlier with some studs. Luckily it’s all rinse off and wipe clean.’

In a large, triangular shaped bathtub taking up one large corner of the room, at least six huge men were compressed together in a crushed, sardine-like configuration of hulking, throbbing fatigued muscle, with at least two spent footlong schlongs slung over the side leaking thick cum onto the bathroom floor. These men were at least moving, though it was almost as though they had been wrung to exhaustion and dumped into the bath. They were as boneless as rag dolls.

The camera panned to the sink where a seven-foot stud with cable-cords of muscle in his arms helplessly jacked a solid footlong monstercock two-handedly into the sink, thick ropes of spunk spraying rhythmically with a splosh into the thick gluey gunk that filled it, much of which was roping over the lip onto the floor.

‘Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg…’ the man groaned, tearing his eyes from the orgasming cum gun as spunk ripped out of it, ‘nnnnnnnggggg… Diamond… can’t stop… can’t fucking stop.’

The stud’s eyes pleaded helplessly as Diamond panned to the toilet where another stud sat, unconscious, cum fountaining out of his cock which was pulsating and bloating as it jetted all over his abs and torso.

Steve looked on, shocked. That wasn’t normal. That was monstermale style stuff.

‘Well, you’re only 18 once, know what I mean?’ Diamond said, going out the door. Going up the corridor, she passed one naked stud administering CPR to another one who was laying on the floor, his massively erect schlong pumping out cum even as thumping blows were applied to his solidly bulging chest. More exhausted, semi-conscious gym-honed studs lined the corridor. At the end, blocking the door to the bedroom, a huge man pointed his hammer of a foot-and-a-half long dick at her.

‘Ooo,’ said Diamond, ‘a bit of a contest…’

‘Come and get it, whore…’ said the man, ‘let’s see if you can get past me…’

The screen showed the manicured hand once more extend to grasp the tip of the monstrously inflated, massively vein-shredded pole of meat, precum drooling out of the tip in drips onto the floor. Diamond’s slender fingers curled possessively around the curved, bulging brim of the erect member, the tips of her fingers sliding over the helmet, before taking a long, luxurious slide down the vascularly ridged schlong, all the way down to the balls. It was clear that the practised female hand was squeezing hard, as cords of tissue bloated around the grip.

The camera panned up to the man’s face, past his sculptured abs and protruding pecs. While it had initially looked somewhat cocky and arrogant at first glance, now already sweat was standing out on his brow and a panicked look had crept into his indecisive eyes.

‘Oooo fuck…’ said the man quietly. Then he whimpered. His eyes literally crossed.

Diamond clucked her tongue, stood aside, returned the camera to where she was filming the meaty horsecock, and suddenly jacked it savagely so her hand was a blur up and down the pillar of flesh.

A vast plume of cum jetted out of the deliciously tortured penis, ripping out of the pisshole in a beam that shot down the corridor all over the floor, hitting the marble floor with the sound of a wet bag of cement smacking onto the ground. Several other huge sprays of thick, gluey ejaculate followed, each coursing out of the dilated cumslit of the convulsing, monster meatpole in a thick rope.

At that point Diamond stopped jerking the cock and held her hand up to the camera, her slender digits webbed with glutinous cum. The man instantly threw both hands around his violently spasming cock and started to double-handedly jack the organ with long, squeezing strokes which didn’t relent even as he crumpled onto his knees. The camera shot showed him grimacing, grinding his teeth, his bulging muscles standing out all over his massive body as his torso slowly keeled forwards.

He couldn’t even take his hands away from the cock to break his fall. Toppling forwards, his face smashed into the marble. Cracks appeared in it.

Diamond opened the door into a palatial boudoir, well-lit, with an enormous bed in the centre of the room. Arrayed around the bed were a dozen men. Each was fully naked, carved with glinting, massively bulging and well-defined muscles, each had an immense, cast-iron hard member jutting up out of their groins, and each was slowly jerking it in expectation. A couple of the studs were using their strong pc muscles to lever their shafts up and down in front of them as the waited for her.

2