chapter 4
201 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

nb. warning - a character doesn't survive this part. Don't read further if that disturbs you.

XXX

‘This is the cream, so they tell me…’ Diamond continued, ‘they reckon they’re going to take me on and show me what I’m good for…’

‘All you’re good for, you fucking whore!’ put in one man.

‘Guess they think they’re better than the studs out there. But the studs out there weren’t worth much…’

Diamond roved the camera around the room, showing off the array of glistening muscles and gleaming cockflesh that was lined up for her.

‘… so we’ll have to see what they’re made of. Anyway, Monstermales, I said this was an audition vid, so why don’t you pervert mother fuckers enjoy the show I’m going to put on tonight.’

Diamond had crossed to the other side of the room and was now standing in front of a full length mirror. For the first time, as the dozen massive studs crowded and towered around her in a crescent shape behind her, she was revealed.

‘I know these guys will never forget it… if they make it through it, that is. Think it might be too late for a few of those studs out there, lol!’

Diamond Gazongas, it turned out, was a blonde teenage porndoll slut with a deep golden-tanned gleaming skin, thick bloated bimbo lips, a thin, trim waist with bulging slabs of abdominal muscles rippling out of thick-grooved striated flesh, chunky quad muscles flaring from her thighs and tight, slender calves down her long legs and a pair of hulking, basketball-sized knockers jutting out of her chest projecting under her chin.

‘Let’s get this party started…’

‘Steve!’

A shout from down the hall to his office startled Steve, drawing him away from the reverie of amazing debauch masterminded by the teenage bimbo whore. He closed off the video instinctively.

It was Rick.

‘We’ve wrapped, man. Roxy passed out too. They stuck her to that fucking sofa, she’s plastered to it. I had to stick a straw in the cum clogging her throat so she could breathe. Left the stupid bitches in a pile in studio one. You want to get some beers? We’re heading out.’

Steve hesitated, ‘uuuhh… thanks man. I’ll pass. Going to work late.’

Rick shrugged, ‘sure thing. See you tomorrow. Lock up when you’re done.’

Steve listened to Rick’s footsteps receding down the corridor and then heard the door at the end close. Quiet. He turned back to the computer and reopened Diamond Gazongas’ video.

He was going to watch the whole thing.

It was one of the pornsluts that found him, wandering around the studios blearily at six in the morning looking for a shower. Roxy De Bauch had chanced across the office, the door slightly ajar, incredible erotic sounds issuing from the video that was playing.

The figure hadn’t moved when she called out, and hadn’t turned when she had touched his shoulder. That was all she needed. She screamed, ran, and called Rick.

When Rick arrived, he knew two things. One, he needed a new tech guy, because Steve had expired, either heart-attack, aneurysm or both, sitting in a pool of cum, his still hard cock leaking spunk over the keyboard while now congealed blood dribbled from his ears.

Two, he had found a female star worthy of monstermales.

1