chapter two Rebirth and Mission
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow, it's dark is this what people call limbo? It feels like I'm submerged in water. I can even feel my seven limbs wait seven WHAT! Am I even supposed to feel my limbs if I'm dead? And seven what the hell is this did I grow three more? I need to figure this out. I feel around for anything then I hit a hard surface. What is this am I stuck in a test tube I can't open my eyes even if they're open I can't see a thing I need to get out of here! so I punch the hard surface as hard as I can and I can see light so I punch it again and again until whatever I'm submerged in trickles out and I take a breath like I needed it for a while but could sustain without it either way. when I finally got out of my confinement.

I looked around I'm in some dark place as my eyes adjust to the surroundings I see I'm in a cave a big one at that I look down to see what the hell I am and I see scaly claws and their black and here I thought I was gonna be a monster I'm a goddam lizard the fuck so the fifth limb is my tail I look back to see two little nubs on my back connected to what looks like bat wings and my tail. Huh, what are those?

grumble growl

was that my stomach I'm hella hungry I need to eat forget about what's on my back I'm starving I look around and my eyes land on my egg
rumble
Oh god no then it's like I'm in a trance and I walk over and take a bite mhn this is good so I gorge myself on the egg finishing off the yolk then I get a migraine and then I hear a voice inside my head
Hello little welp my name is Brahe Haumea Ceres I am your dragon predecessor I'm the one who created you with my willpower and soul when I converted all my energy into your egg I also poured some of my memories but your brain is young and still to understand everything so ill go over the basics it is the year 20XX and you are Blackeye Andromeda Triangulum a galactic dragon the most powerful of our kind first and most likely the last galactic dragon.

But I was a planetary dragon and you must be wondering how I did it I have amassed lots of knowledge and magic over the years so yes I did you a favor maybe one day even you will create a dragon much more powerful I don't know but you see just like me you too will bore of mundane life and want to pass on but there always must be a dragon to protect the lifeforms on this planet from otherworldly threats like dimensional invaders to interplanetary ones but now for you, it's interdimensional the thing I could never defend against the planet you are on is called Earth and the people here are advanced before when our kind first arrived we where many and we where worshiped like gods then we dwindled into hiding because we where hunted like monsters.

But now there are few of us I don't know where they are but we rarely interact nor see and meet each other that's because we have learned to integrate with society by transforming to look like humans I will teach you this spell first but be warned you are a welp and thus shall look like a human child. Do be warned of things called cars they are metal boxes on wheels if you do want to freak out the humans don't walk indiscriminately in front of them. mind your manners and be kind to all living beings unless you are hungry then show no mercy and finish them off clean and fast as to not let them suffer. well onto the spell alterationvamitselio is what must be said and or thought id say it at first though.

Good luck out there whelpling I wish you well.
then the headache stopped and I was filled with a new perspective I'm a what and my name is what I must what the heck I don't want this Whyy me and it's only been a year since my passing I wonder if David is okay well I guess I should be off wait where am I he didn't tell me oh my gu he could have at least told me where the fuck I am.

1