Chapter 1- What in the webnovelry??!!
81 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe Vyga was just hallucinating…. 

A young girl rose up to her feet, all tears and snot. She took a green pill and forced it into Vyga’s dry mouth. 

Or…. Maybe she wasn’t hallucinating….. 

“Who are you girl??” Vyga had no option but blurt that out. 

Vyga sat up supporting herself on the head board of the bed. She glanced towards the opposite end, at the person who had been massaging her foot for a while since she gained consciousness. 

The Prince sat there, gently rubbing on her foot, occasionally dipping his hands in hot water. The rings on his either fingers hurt her foot slightly, but knowing his actions, Nandini’s heart turned squishy and pink.

 His mellow face was  bland and expressionless. Soft green eyes adorned dark shades of sleeplessness underneath, and his body….looked tired.

On hearing Nandini’s words the richly adorned girl, possibly the young Princess, broke her water dams again, “I’m so sorry Nandiniiii….. ngh engh engh….We’ll never fight again. I swear on my mother!!!!”

She raised her hand on to the top of her head, promising to never let a fight happen again. 

A sudden sound of cuckoo birds screeched into Nandini’s head. Linda’s large blue screen- ‘face’ showed up. This time quite a different information popped onto the screen.

_______________________________________________

|NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED!!|

|Princess Varuna (18) (155cm)|

|Best friend-1, Partner in Crime|

|Refreshing,Gentle,Playful, Talkative |

|SKILLS: Cuteness, Dancing, Singing,  Swordswoman|

______________________________________________

Varuna, the Prince’s beloved sister. She was known for her beauty across the continent. She had even received marriage proposals from Arab regions, which the Prince seemed to dislike much. She was headstrong and adamant, quite liked by Nandini when she played the game too. Not just beauty, she was also as strong as her brother in horse riding and sword skills. 

 Things seemed to move away from it’s vagueness now. If  this isn’t a dream, she had to set things straight. 

Win the game, and you’ll be The Queen. Lose the game, you'll be back to grave for good. 

FINE. 

Nandini, trapped inside Varuna’s arms said loosely, “ I promise we won’t ever fight again.” 

The Princess was that easy to compromise with. She quickly smiled and let go of the hold. 

Once she stopped whining here, she started whining there, to her brother: “Where is the General??!! ……She’s been gone for SO LONG !!”

“True!… didn’t she say she’ll be here right after the meeting??…. Dad has already closed off the meeting and she’s still missing…….” 

The Prince finally spoke. His voice, smooth as warm honey. His lips moved a grace that Nandini lay still staring at his red tulip petals. But he did sound more concerned for the General than Nandini, who’s here lying sick. 

Nandini jolted again, to the Birds chirping notification of Linda……

______________________________________________

| NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED!!|

| Prince Advaith (26) (182cm)|

|Heir to the throne|

|Best friend-2, Potential love interest|

| Calm but annoying, Sweet, Flirtatious, Awkward |

|SKILLS: Royal power, Secret keeper, Sexiness, Mace wielder|

____________________________________________


According to the original game setting…… The General was King’s most favourite person right after his children. The General was someone that made Vyga  question herself  throughout the game. He had chiseled sharp face and a tall stature with honey like brown skin. Strong toned actions and an earth shaking voice. He was the ideal man, never found in real life. COMPLETELY opposite to Advaitha, known for his gentleness. He….. was also the guy who had tried to kidnap the original protagonist, tried to impregnate her, as well as tried to kill Prince Advaitha.


Advaitha swifted up from the bedside, “I’ll go see….”

Coincidentally enough, a guard soldier entered the room, asking for permi- 

…….The half open door, split into two separate halfs and a young woman walked in, 

“OH MY GOD!!! Where were you??!!!”,  Varuna sighed, a breath of worry disappearing.

“Was a little busy…. How is she now?”

The bird chirped in Nandini’s ear again, 

“FOR FUCKS SAKE LINDA!!!!”

_________________________________________

|NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED!!|

|Warrior General Anuvrata (26) (160cm)|

|The most loyal person in the palace|

|Best friend-3, Potential Enemy|

|Cold|

|SKILLS: All-rounder on the war field|

____________________________________________

Nandini’s first glance went straight at this person’s eyes, they were large, black like a void. They weren’t even slightly close in appearance to the game’s original character….. 

Long flowy curls, eyes that resembled lightening struck on two mirror pieces, a small ॐ shaped metal pendant lying below her suprasternal notch, sunset like skin and lips plump as a wet rose….. Are you sure this is a Warrior???!!!

The Army General ……is a GIRL??!!

EH??!!!

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________________

Author’s note: Hi!!!! First time writer here….. Don’t really know what all I should be improving and more. Please feel free to positively criticise me on the comments…..Also I’d love to take your suggestions for the novel going onward. So….. fighting!!!!! 


4