Chapter 2: Confused af
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prince Advaitha is all of a sudden more energetic. He gently placed down Nandini’s leg and set the quilt properly on her body. A warmth from his smile transferred into her body. 

Anuvrata spoke, “How is she now?”

Like a robot, her lips moved on autopilot. No emotions. Bare and boring. Her eyes only half open, as if glancing at Nandini would have her eyes plucked away or so. 

 What was that??…. Nandini thought. 

Advaitha walked up to her and took one of her hands, “She’s fine now. Woke up a bit earlier….” 

Advaitha had the most warmest voice Nandini must’ve ever heard. So smooth, it almost had a ghostlike effect to it. One could listen forever to his melody. 

“ Weirdly enough she talked as if she doesn’t know anything you know…..”

Varuna dusted off her skirt and chimed into their conversation, leaving Nandini on the bed alone. She felt herself wander through a forest of thoughts. 

“ She seems to have a head injury…” said Varuna.  

It’s not possible to love someone after only 30 minutes of interaction right?!? Looked like the Prince liked her somewhat.  But, what if the Prince wouldn’t like her now because she’s a different person??? He looks nice, but what if he’s toxic?? How did her life turn up this much in such a short span of time???

“You know, she did look around as if she’s never been here before. I’m low-key scared if a fever must’ve altered her brain….. made her a madman…..” 

“I’m sure it’s nothing like that, my Princess…..” 

“You never know General, how worse things can get. I did hear about terrible diseases that take away our senses nowadays…..”

“Did you eat yet Anuvrata..?” 

It’s was his words that pulled back Nandini to the present. He was always kind and friendly in the game, so is he in real life. Advaitha was kind to all….just like a perfect ruler. She’d never be truly enough for him.

“Hmm… I ate with the commoners outside.”

Varuna threw a slap at her shoulder, “Why would you do that, General?!!!” 

“I…… just wanted to..???..”

Anuvrata. Anuvrata. Anuvrata.

Despite her lack of decency and rude blank bitchy attitude it seemed like everyone treasures her. Nandini herself seemed to think of her as a grumpy cat who just needs love to be soft. 

A sharp turn and Anuvrata's eyes darted across, she should've broken a bone in her neck with that turn to Nandini....

"We should leave....she needs rest."

The prince was quick to nod yes and took Varuna's hand, in a swift movement the throuple left. 

BUT!!!!!!.....

Just before they left, in a quick glance Advaitha had looked steady into her eyes and smiled. He had smiled the most beautiful smile she must've ever seen. Nandini fell back on the bed with a thud.... 

You must be mad as fuck to let a fucking smile make your heart race....... 

The pain to head didn't have no shit to be given, his shining eyes and those innocent smiles mattered the most. Not more than her life though. 

When the 7th yama bell rang, Nandini sprung up, raced down the stairs to the dining hall. There's no excuse for lack of royal courtesy right now. Her stomach had been crying for the longest time since she woke up in the new world.

A large wooden plank nailed on the front, with skillfully cut out letters plated with something shiny yellow metal....might be gold or brass...... It read:

"Suvarna Ghata"

The Golden Pot- in Sanskrit. 

I  need food.

Nandini felt a light vibration in her feet. And a high pitched chittering in her ears. She could barely think about that now. Fuck it. 


I need food. 


Food comes first.

_____________________________________________

Hi Greysquirt345!!!!


So...... How do you feel yet??? 

(Nod to continue)

Bravo!!!! That's Great!!!! Keep going at this momentum and you can be the Ace!!!


It's definitely the perfect time for your next mission! 


Choose YES option to continue further, or NO to relive these beautiful moments.


(YES )

Perfect!


ARC ONE:  Closer together.

__________________________________________

Linda..??! Linda?!! LINDAAAA!!!??? 

Fuck.... I regret dying so much now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.







2