Chapter 75: How about a kiss, then?
62 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence...

Is she warning me that Makoto Amano is dangerous?

Or is it...

'Stay away from my Makoto, you vixen!'

As if mocking herself, Kato Megumi coldly recited these words without any emotion.

'Well, the possibility of Yuigahama-san saying this is higher.'

After watching the figures of Makoto Amano and Yuigahama Yui gradually move away under the streetlights, the girl pondered over today's events, feeling somewhat lonely. 

She put her hands behind her back and held a bag containing wet clothes and wet shoes, slowly walking towards her home.

"Let's think about tomorrow and forget about today."

Today's Kato was really chaotic and lacked composure.

Just a silly fortune slip...

The girl carefully took out a wet, crumpled piece of paper from her palm.

She was originally going to throw it directly into the trash, but...she still hesitated.

"If tomorrow is still..."

The wet white paper was carefully hung on the windowsill of her house by the girl.

----

"Yui, what did you say to Kato-san just now?"

Avoid me and whisper?

Makoto Amano was curious about the change in her behavior.

She had been feeling guilty about the incident in the water earlier, but her expression when speaking to Kato Megumi just now didn't show any remorse.

These two girls must have secretly had something happen without me knowing, right?

"Don't pry into girls' conversations, it's a secret."

She first looked back at the dark street with a complicated expression, then gave Makoto Amano a push as if acting annoyed.

"Hmph, even though today was supposed to be a date with me, we spent the whole time discussing Kasumigaoka-senpai or Kato. You idiot Makoto, perverted wolf, scum with a harem complex!"

Thinking of this, she turned her face away again with an indignant expression.

"No... Scum is a bit too much. Today, I really did my best to have a good date with you, Yui."

Although various unexpected things happened...

He added silently in his heart

"I know..."

Suddenly, the girl's voice became deep.

"What happened with Kato-san was just an accident, and Kaaumugaoka-senpai's Kagura dance was really beautiful... Also, despite all the things that happened, I had a really good time today."

Thinking back to holding hands and embracing in the crowd, playing around at the accessory stand, and finally running together to protect her, a smile gradually spread across the girl's face.

"But, next time... can we truly have a date, just the two of us?"

Blushing, Yui raised her head with hopeful eyes.

Then she gradually approached the boy who was pushed away by her from behind.

"Of course, Yui, anytime you want."

Makoto Amano felt his back being pressed down by a pair of soft and heavy things.

It feels good...

And he heard the girl's soft whisper, and felt the small hand carefully holding onto his shoulder.

This was the act of spoiling between lovers.

"I did take advantage of you today, I'm sorry."

Although he still wanted to continue experiencing the feeling of having two big dumplings pressed against his back, Makoto Amano turned around, looking at the girl's eyes with a serious expression.

"Take advantage?"

Yuigahama Yui's shy and blushing face showed a hint of surprise.

"I took advantage of the fact that you are my girlfriend to lower Kasumigaoka-senpai's guard..."

To let her know that he already had a girlfriend, so she wouldn't suspect his ulterior motives for getting close to her.

He had this intention from the beginning.

Of course, that wasn't the focus of today's date.

It could only be considered a small episode.

"It's... it's okay..."

This level is nothing. It can't be considered as taking advantage of anything...

Yui thought that today's date was all planned by Makoto Amano.

It made her almost... cardiac arrest.

"But you'll have to make it up to yourself."

"What do you mean by 'make it up'?"

"Like this..."

Yui's big shiny eyes were filled with lustful mist.

Then the girl playfully reached out her small hand and touched Makoto Amano's clothes.

"It tickles..."

Is that all she wants, to touch my stomach?

"Yui, you're so naughty..."

"This is my way of making it up... It's not naughty at all."

The girl retorted in a righteous tone.

"And besides, being touched by me, aren't you satisfied, Makoto?"

"No, I dare not... Please feel free to do as you like..."

Makoto Amano embraced the girl whose face had turned as red as an apple.

Even though she was so shy, her tone was still so arrogant.

"Makoto will not be taken away by anyone, right?"

Putting her palm on the boy's chest, Yuigahama Yui closed her eyes again and leaned her cheek against it.

With a warm heartbeat, the girl felt both reassured and comfortable.

"Neither Yukino nor Kasumigaoka-senpai can do it, can they?"

"Of course not. No one can claim me except you today."

The Harem king cannot be conquered by a mere woman.

He assures her.

"Hmph... I'll forgive you... this time."

Yui withdrew her hand from the boy's clothes, ending her naughty actions.

"But I'll tell Yukino about what happened today, including Kato-san..."

She felt it necessary to report to Yukino, the leader of the "Anti-harem faction", about these two new "formidable rivals," Kasumigaoka Utaha and Kato Megumi.

"You always take and never give..."

Makoto Amano pretends to be angry and playfully played with the bun on Yui's head.

"That's not true..."

How can the matters between a boyfriend and girlfriend be described as taking without giving?

"But Makoto, you've been touching my thigh since earlier..."

"How about a kiss, then?"

After a date, isn't it customary for boyfriend and girlfriend to bid farewell with a kiss?

He noticed that they are already close to the Yuigahama residence.

"No, you'll definitely do something mischievous... Besides, I don't want to give you my first kiss so soon."

And if Yukino finds out... she'll surely be angry.

She politely declines this tempting proposition.

"Fine, then remember to send me a nice selfie before going to bed tonight. can't let you touch me for so long....."

"And no to that too!"

Yui turns around, makes a silly face at Makoto Amano, and happily skips into her own home.

"Today was really fun, tomorrow... no, see you at school on Monday!"

Not long after the girl ran into her house, Makoto Amano received an email from her.

Did she use words because she didn't want to say goodbye in person?

She's really an easy-to-understand and lovable girl.

"I want to see Yui wearing new pajamas."

"Not showing!"

"Yui....!"

"..."

"Pic..."

"Hmph~This really is the last time, pervert..."

In the end, when Makoto Amano was about to go to bed, he received a selfie from Yui wearing different pajamas from yesterday.

———

4