Chapter 43: Battling A Summoner Witch
402 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Miura Chizue POV): 

“There’s another one in the treeline!” I yelled, as a pulse of wind aura I sent out came across resistance that could only come from a moving object.  Akari-san nodded, her hand pointing toward the tree branch I highlighted in the shape of a finger gun. She had designated me as the group radar due to my affinity for the wind element giving me the ability to project my aura over long distances. 

“Bang.” Her quiet voice imitating the sound of a gun firing would be comical had it not been for the white-hot streaking missile that left the tip of her finger like a bat out of hell. The little bead of geist shaped like a bullet sped through the air and into the dense foliage of the tree branch before the girl opened her hand and closed it into a fist.

Boom

An explosion rocked the forest as birds scattered, their wings flapping as they cawed in fear. The leaves were stripped from the charred branch and turned to ash, the lucky ones blowing away in the wind. What was left of the target was a dissipating shadow that sunk into the tree and disappeared. It looked like a man wearing a plague doctors mask and robes, glowing red eyes peered through the black tinted glass of it's mask with malevolent rage. 

“That makes ten of them, not fucking five!” I growled that last part out as I spoke. 

“Yeah, but these aren't phantoms, their aura constructs,” Akari spoke as the group of fifteen of us sprinted toward the clearing she had pointed us towards. 

Her ability to sense elemental aura was different from my moving target detection. She could see his elemental aura and I could only detect movement even if it was something like a squirrel. We were a two-piece radar set that covered for each other's weaknesses as Garridan had created these shadow puppets using [Hidden Geist]. That meant they would be impossible for her geist sensing to detect but would show up with my wind aura sense because they had mass to affect the atmosphere. 

As we arrived to the clearing our eyes caught a rather suspicious sight. Standing in the middle of the clearing were the five Gashadokuro, except they stood in a circle around another figure. It was a mature beauty with black hair and grey eyes hidden behind red-rimmed glasses, she looked like a hot OL they’d make a romantic comedy about. That wasn't the strange thing about her however as on top of her silky black hair was a floppy witch hat that cast a shadow across her face.  

Witch Nozomi

Her massive tits strained against a robe all too small to contain their bountiful flesh. Her thick thighs suffered a similar fate as a slit created along the side left little to the imagination of what her thick thighs looked like underneath her dress. I could even see the side of her fat ass cheeks, the plump flesh spilling out of the slit that ran up until her hip met her torso. Instead of an intimidating opponent, we were presented with a walking sex bomb, and yet I still felt uneasy by the mature woman’s calm expression. 

“Hoh, I didn't expect to see so many of you so soon~” Her languid voice filled the air like sticky sweet syrup, the emotion behind it similar to a mother seeing her child come home from a trip early. 

But as her black opera glove-clad hands clapped together sending a wave of geist across the clearing we knew the sweet talk was all an act. A dome of stone rose from the edge of the clearing with rumbling force. The sun’s rays were blotted out by the earthen wall except for the small hole at the top of the dome in the center of the clearing. Golden rays of sun dripped down from that tiny opening and cascaded across the witch. At that moment she looked incredibly beautiful, and yet the danger she presented hadn’t abated. 

A gashadokuro began sprinting toward us, its movements jerky and robotic. It was still a fast giant monster charging at us in an enclosed space, our ability to dodge out of its way limited by how cumbersome it would be to move fifteen people out of the way in such tight quarters. That meant that we would have to repel the creature’s attack head on. 

“Blue team, bind it!” Akari’s words were followed by her raising her hand in the air. The sound of her mumbling something under her breath was too quiet for me to hear, but when a blinding white rope shot out of her palm I knew she was using a technique. The glowing rope made of geist wrapped around one of the Gashadokuro’s outstretched hands as it tried making a meal of one of the students. With a sharp tug the hand was pulled away as it cratered the ground, the earth shattering in a spider web of cracks. 

“I've got the other arm, Water Prison Chains]!” Hachirou yelled as a chain of water crashed against the phantom's other hand pulling it to the side. 

“Red team it’s on you now!” Akari’s words hadn’t even fully left her lips yet and Tsukasa was already charging toward the pinned monster. The girls fist was coated in a swirling maelstorm of geist giving it an eerie glow.

“[Force Multiplier]!” Her fist crashed into the leg of the phantom with a thundering boom. The creature buckled as it's bone snapped under the force of her punch like a twig. Falling on one knee the gashadokuro opened its mouth as orange ectoplasm grew into a glowing orb inside it's maw. 

“Get out of the way!” Chihara Yuzuki screamed, her body disappearing under a cloud of smoke. What emerged from the haze was a giant of a dark-skinned woman with white cat ears pinned back and a tail bristling with anger. The all too familiar wine red eyes of the half yokai glared at the phantom with pure malice. 

A crackling orb of red ectoplasm formed in the tall woman's hand, the thing growing to the size of a basketball. Crackling sparks of electricity arced across the ball of roiling energy, the sound of chirping lightning filling the air. With the wind up of a pitcher she threw the ball right at the skull of the giant Gashadokuro. The thing sailed right into the creature's open mouth before it made contact with the swirling ball of orange ectoplasm the phantom had made. 

 Chihara Yuzuki Yokai Form

Boom

An explosion rocked the dome as dust rained down through the cracks created by the shockwave. Tsukasa had to jump back to prevent herself from being crushed by the now headless skeleton falling to the floor. Skull fragments pelted the students like hail, a few of them erecting barriers to shield themselves and others from the disgusting rain. 

“Wow~Yu-chan that was so cool!” Fumiko jumped up and down her tits jiggling with each time her feet landed back on the ground. The others looked on at the half-naked yokai with varying degrees of shock and lust, even I found myself staring at her massive tits only covered by a patch of fur across her nipples. 

“Now’s not the time, we’ve still got company.” Her raspy voice brushed up against everyone's ears like the caress of a lover. Her chiding tone had all the playful seductiveness needed to spark the imagination and flare the lust of the boys. A few of them were uncomfortably adjusting their pants, their backs turned as they tried to prevent themselves from showing everyone their boners. The girls weren't faring much better as a few continued to devour her body with their eyes, their hips rubbing against each other trying to quell their growing lust.

“You...need to drop that form before they lose their minds.” I spoke despite my own growing lust, the giant of a woman now only noticing the passive effect her mere presence brought. With a sheepish grin that revealed her shark like fangs she once again poofed into a ball of smoke. The petite girl reemerging gave me a thumbs up before the thundering footsteps of another phantom broke us from our reverie. It was two Gashadokuro this time, their mouths already opened to reveal miniature orange suns of flaming ectoplasm. Their hands were outstretched and ready to grab hold of any stragglers their devouring flame may miss.

“We need to put up a barrier—!” Akari’s suggestion was interrupted mid sentence as the pale skinned cat girl tugged at her flak jacket.

“No, their ectoplasm will burn right through anything we put up. We need to kill them!” Yuzuki spoke as her pale skin was coated in a blue haze of ectoplasm. The dense aura of lust radiating off of her had my panties growing incredibly damp, the others suffering a similar fate. With a leap Yuzuki jumped towards one of the phantoms, her leg flashing out in a kick that closed the monster's jaw. The glowing orange orb detonated inside of the Gashadokuro’s skull evaporating the creature from the inside out. Chunks of bone fragments pelted against my skin as I looked on before my own aura flared to life.

“[Wind Disc]!” A disk of swirling yellow wind aura formed on my palm as I raised it above my head. The disk grew to around the size of a manhole cover before I threw it toward the other phantom. The whistling sound it made as it flew through the air grew until it sliced through the creatures leg bone with a grinding hiss. The phantom’s leg was cut clean through as the creature fell to the ground with a thud. 

“Thanks for the assist!” Tsukasa yelled as she ran toward the Gashadokuro, her leg glowing with a hazy white aura. Rearing back she released a kick with devastating force saying something goofy like [Simple Straight Kick]. The phantoms ribcage cracked like chopsticks, the  orange orb of ectoplasm in it's mouth fizzling out as its glowing eyes dimmed. Two more down another two to go.

“Ara, ara did you think I would just sit by and let you kill my summons~?” A sultry voice filled the air as our eyes trained on the witch still standing in the center of the dome. Her hands clapped together once again as the earth in front of her rose like a wave. Like a carpet being ruffled the wave traveled toward us kicking up dust and rocks. Tsukasa smiled as her foot slammed into the ground, her own earth aura being projected into the ground to nullify the witch’s attack. 

“Bring it bitch—!” Tsukasa was stopped mid sentence as a caramel skinned hand smacked up against her ass. Fumiko took way too long to remove the hand after the fact as her fingers sunk into the meaty flesh of the tan tomboy's cheek.

“Hey, that's my mom!” 

“D-don’t touch me!” Before the girls could continue their fight Yuzuki was already charging toward the witch. I began channeling wind aura over my body as I sprinted right behind her. Akari joined in too and began muttering under her breath as she held both hands out in the shape of finger guns. 

“Bang, bang.” Her monotone voice was followed by two streaking missiles of white-hot geist soaring over me and Yuzuki’s head. They were aimed right at the witch (Fumiko’s mom) and right as they were about to make contact a wall of earth rose to intercept them. 

Boom

Boom

The explosions rocked the wall causing a spider web of cracks to form across it. Both me and Yuzuki were met with the two remaining Gashadokuro, their hands swiftly falling towards us. 

“Now!” Hachirou shouted as the rest of the class channeled their geist into various binding techniques. Ropes of water, rocky manacles, and gusts of wind covered the phantoms as they were wrapped up like Christmas presents. The large tremor they made as they hit the ground nearly cause me to stumble. Yuzuki pounced on her target, her claws cutting through bone like a hot knife through butter. The creature's face was split into shards of broken bone as it died without so much as a whimper. 

The phantom right in front of me growled, a glowing orange orb growing in it's mouth. Before it could get off its last desperate attack however I was standing right in front of the Gashadokuro. My fist was coated in the glowing yellow aura of wind as it crashed against the hard bone of its forehead.

“Die.” My words were followed by the sound of the phantom's skull shattering, the orange glow in its mouth dying like a flickering candle. I looked over at the cracked earth wall, all that remained was the witch. 

“I'm coming for you!” Tsukasa screamed as her fist crashed into the wall with all the grace of a wrecking ball. Fumiko was hot on her heels wanting to prevent her mother from coming to harm from the brash tomboys attacks. Both of them froze however when they saw someone completely different than what they were expecting. 

“Congratulations, you guys did pretty good.” His praise brushed up against my ears and I found myself shuddering in disgust. Garridan stood where the beautiful witch had, his face covered in the same cocky smirk he always wore. “We’ll work on it more tomorrow during your first mission that is.” 

My eyes widened along with the rest of the class. We’d only spent two days in school and now we would be fighting in a life-and-death battle. A sinking feeling grew in my gut, this guy is crazy!

21