Chapter 44: Late For A Faculty Meeting
392 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ring, ring, ring*

“—Ugh.” I groaned, and the fluffy ball of curly golden hair laying across my bare chest began squirming at the annoying noise. 

“...Darling get that!” Her slurred words were followed by her jamming her fingers in my face tilting my head toward the blaring ringtone of my phone. Her other hand began rubbing at her amethyst eyes trying to rub the sleep out of them. Her delicate pink lips stained with drool at the corners of her mouth parted to release a delicate yawn, her back arching like a cat as she basked in the pleasure of her stretching. 

Stretching (Lewd)

The sight of her pink little nipples growing hard under the cool morning air as the bed sheets slipped off of her rising form was a tantalizing sight. My mouth brushed up against one of her pink little nubs as I grabbed hold of the phone on the nightstand. Flicking the green answer button I set the phone on speaker as I went to work sucking on Char’s little nipples. My dick sandwiched between her cunny began to grow hard and I found myself grinding against her. Soft little moans leaked from her lips as she tried hiding them from the voice on the other end of the phone. 

“Hello, Garridan are you there?” It was Nozomi, her grainy voice over the phone spurred me to continue teasing Charlotte. My eyes looked up at the blond-haired girl with a mischievous gleam, my shoulder nudging her to answer.

“H-He’s still sleeping, but I can take a message.” Her early stutter was soon replaced with an artificial calm, her fingernails were busy digging into the side of her hip to try and dull the pleasure she was feeling.

 I grinned at this attempt before I picked her up by the waist. Lifting her up I lined the engorged head of my cock with her glistening wet pussy lips. The blond loli gave me a glare that was super ineffective. I let go of her waist and she bottomed out on my dick in one stroke, my glans kissing her womb with a precum-covered kiss. A muffled scream filled the air as Char leaned down and sunk her tiny fangs into my shoulder. 

“Is everything alright Charlotte, I thought I heard screaming?” Grabbing hold of her soft little hips I forcefully lifted her into the air. Her coiling folds fought desperately hard to keep my cock inside. Femcum dripped from her pussy and down onto my groin, her muscles spasming as I slowly vacated her tight love tunnel.

“E-everything's fine, just yawnnnnnning—!” She slammed the phone against her chest right next to my face busy swirling my tongue around her nipple as I slammed back inside her. A hoarse moan leaked from her lips once the threat of Nozomi hearing her faded. Her back arched as she pressed her chest further against my face. My teeth nipped at her erect little cherry sending electric arcs across her spine like she’d been zapped. Her thighs twitched as they ground against my dick, the entrance of her womb getting smeared in precum as it moved across the head of my dick.

“Are you sure?” Nozomi asked, a deep hint of suspicion filling her voice. I grinned up at the damp eyes of the fucked-drunk girl. Her head desperately shook trying to dissuade me from my womb battering assault but it was to no avail. My hands sunk into the tight flesh of her pert little ass as I lifted her up off my cock before slamming down. The tip of my glans pierced the narrow cavity of her womb and lodged itself against the snug confines of her baby-making room. A silent scream was all she could muster as her body shook like she was having a seizure, a jet of femcum splashing against my groin and lower abs. Her hand on the phone slipped as the device slid down onto her thigh right next to where we were connected. 

“Y-yesh I'm fwine watsa messhage?” Char spoke with all of the slurred coherence of someone after several shots of vodka in their system. She didn't seem to notice that the phone had even left her chest, the speaker mode it was on had innoculated her to the fact that it could go missing. It was a big mistake because Nozomi now had a front row seat to hear the sound of my cock battering the blond haired loli’s cunny. 

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

“Sigh—You guys are fucking aren't you?” Her tired voice and even more haggard sigh forced me to drop the act. That didn't mean that I stopped pounding Char’s pussy it just meant I took the phone for myself, unlatched my mouth from the blond girl’s engorged little nipple, and switched the device off of speaker mode before placing it up to my ear. 

“Yellow, what can I do for Ya?”

“Did you really have to fuck on the phone like that?”

“I don't know, did you have to call me so fucking early in the morning. You know how I get when I wake up, sex is like my morning coffee. Without it, I’ll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day!”

“Sigh—what time do you think it is?”

“Uh, of course, it's 6 AM just like my alarm—!”

“You forgot to turn it on didn't you?”

“Even funnier,” I looked at the outlet where it should be plugged in and realized a pillow had knocked it out of the socket. “It wasn't even plugged in.”

“Ugh—its 10:17 and you are currently 47 minutes late to the faculty meeting!” 

“—Faculty meeting?” 

“Bloody hell, I told you two days ago about it! You need to get your ass over here right now because I'm not sure how long I can stall them for!” 

“‘Kay give me...ugh...just a sec!” 

Plap

“Mmmmmfuck~!”

Plap

“Ooooooh, yesh!”

Plap

With the final thrust, I bottomed out in her womb, the twitching head of my cock rubbing against the back of her baby-making chamber. Spurt after spurt of thick gooey cum painted Charlotte’s cunny white, the girl moaning at the mind-numbing pleasure of having her womb coated in my jizz. Her back arched and her body twitched as she fell off of my lap and into the soft mattress below. 

“—Are you done yet?”

“Phew...yeah, I’ll be over in a minute.” I looked down at the pearly white seed leaking from her dripping quim. The strands of femcum and jizz formed a spider web across her cunny and dripped down to her trained little asshole. It was a tempting sight to see her puckered hole glistening with her love juices but I refrained. Charlotte herself was insensate, her damp eyes staring at the ceiling and a goofy grin plastered on her face. Giving her a peck on the cheek I teleported to the bathroom and flipped on the shower head, I could go to the meeting smelling like Char’s sweet pussy juice but I doubt that would set a good impression. 

Aftermath (Lewd)

***

(Katō Nozomi POV): 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck that bastard!” My fist slammed into the vending machine right in front of me. What would have once broken my hand and left me rolling on the floor in pain felt like nothing more than a tickle. The vending machine couldn't say the same however as it rattled on its legs, the clunking sound of a can spitting out of the dispenser filled the air. I groaned at the act of vandalism I had just committed, how was I even supposed to pay the machine back? I placed my hands over my face as I squatted down beside the vending machine, a dull throbbing headache growing in my skull. 

“Ooh you got me a present?” The sound of the machined dispenser flap being opened accompanied the sound of his voice. The bastard stood with a can of coffee in his hand, Sunrise Surprise was what my punch had the misfortune of dispensing. That ‘coffee’ tastes like shit and pure sugar and is not something I’d even give to a man dying of thirst. My eyes widened however when Garridan used his finger to pierce the bottom of the can before shotgunning the thing like it was a beer. “Aah~that hit the spot, thanks!” 

“C-can you be normal for just five fucking minutes?” My voice cracked and I was afraid if I said anymore I’d cry. I planted my face back inside of my hands as I wished for nothing more than for him to go away.

“What's ‘normal’, is it something that you can eat?” A tick mark grew on my forehead, my eyes lifting themselves up out of the self-imposed darkness I had put them under to glare at the idiot and his stupid attempt at a joke.

“Don’t say another fucking word, let's just get this over with—” I noticed his choice of clothes, that being Spongeboy pajama pants, pink Crocs, and to top it all off was an ahegao tank top with numerous faces of girls with debauched looks. How in the hell he thought this was somehow acceptable to come dressed up like this will forever be a mystery but we had no time to fix it.

“Uh, Nozomi you’re kind of blanking out there, are you okay?” The dolt asked as he placed his forehead against my own trying to check my temperature. His emerald eyes looked into my own grey orbs, the teasing look held within made me question his intentions for coming to the meeting like this. The man’s lips brushed up against my own as the distinct taste of coffee filled my nose.  He was a hunk, and he knew how to play that to his advantage as I found my cheeks growing a little warm.

“I-I’m fine, come on we need to hurry the others are waiting.” I grabbed hold of his hand and turned to drag him down the hall. Our destination would be the headmistress's office, the other three teachers of the school along with the headmistress herself were waiting inside.

19