Chapter 35: Do you want sister to take a look?
485 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Araki silently listened to Yinsui-sensei's complaints, feeling no worries or concerns about it anymore.

Even the Hyuga clan didn't care about Sora Hyuga.

This matter would gradually fade away.

If no clues about Sora Hyuga were found in a period of time, it would probably be left unresolved.

As for why the Uchiha clan showed interest...

Araki couldn't figure out a specific explanation at the moment. He didn't have the mental capacity to ponder over these miscellaneous matters. As long as it had nothing to do with him in the end, he didn't care how the factions within Konoha fought against each other.

Some time passed.

Yinsui-sensei vented many grievances, even finishing the entire bottle of sake. His face turned as red as a tomato, and his upright posture became limp and weak.

"It's about time, Araki. Let's go."

Yinsui-sensei slowly got up, speaking in a drunken tone, with a fluctuating rhythm and elongated vowels.

After getting up, he swayed violently, almost collapsing on the ground. His legs were as weak as noodles.

"Yinsui... Sensei... Are you... alright?"

Araki quickly supported Yinsui-sensei, who was completely drunk and appeared completely limp, lacking any strength.

At this moment, if Araki let go, Yinsui-sensei would likely fall straight to the ground and might even pass out.

"I'm... fine~"

Yinsui-sensei waved his hand in a drunken manner. In his heart, he knew very well that this was not how a teacher should behave. But under the influence of alcohol, he felt inexplicably relaxed and wanted to abandon the restraints that held him in his daily life.

"I'm fine~"

"I just had one bottle~"

"I'm not drunk~"

Yinsui-sensei, in the midst of speaking, attempted to push away Araki's support, but he clearly didn't have enough strength. His body swayed unsteadily. If other students in the class saw this, they would be shocked and unable to believe that this was their serious teacher.

Araki felt the gaze of those around them and had a face full of black lines. He wished he could just leave Yinsui-sensei here, but he knew he couldn't abandon him.

"Yinsui... Sensei, how about... we don't go today?" Araki gently suggested.

"Go!"

Yinsui-sensei immediately vetoed.

"Why not go?"

"We're going now!"

"I told you, I'm not drunk~"

Yinsui-sensei shook his head repeatedly and pointed outside the store in the direction of the Hokage Rock, motioning for Araki to take him there. That was the location of the medical class interview.

For a moment, Araki felt helpless.

If he had known that Yinsui-sensei would get drunk from just a little alcohol, he should have advised against it earlier. A few sips would have been enough.

Now it was becoming extremely troublesome!

However...

Araki could only complain silently in his heart. He didn't say anything out loud and continued to support Yinsui-sensei, walking towards the direction of the medical class.

After a dozen minutes.

Under Yinsui-sensei's guidance, the two arrived at the entrance of Konoha Hospital.

"Here it is~"

Yinsui-sensei raised his hand and pointed directly at the gate with the sign "Konoha Hospital." His face looked dazed, as if he could fall asleep at any moment, especially with his heavy eyelids covered in bloodshot eyes, which could barely stay open.

Yinsui-sensei had been too tired these past few days!

He had been dealing with Hinata's situation all night last night without getting a wink of sleep.

Now he had also drunk a whole bottle of sake.

Combined with the emotional process from tension to anger to release...

All of it piled up, causing the tense string in him to relax. A strong sense of fatigue surged through his body along with the alcohol rushing through his nerves.

In an instant, Yinsui-sensei fell into a deep sleep, slumping directly into Araki's arms.

"This..."

Araki's mouth twitched fiercely. He stood dazed at the entrance of Konoha Hospital, still unsure of the exact location of the medical class interview. Moreover, with his persona as someone with mental issues, it wasn't convenient for him to personally inquire about it.

But it was impossible to get results without actively asking.

He had to muster the courage to do it.

This made Araki feel helpless. He had hoped that Yinsui-sensei would be able to help him out, maybe even find a backdoor solution.

But now, everything was gone.

"Sigh..."

Araki couldn't help but sigh. With the current situation, his emotions were already stirred up, and now he had to solve it all by himself.

It was like taking off without considering the landing.

The bitterness in this was understood...

Helplessly, Araki braced himself and supported Yinsui-sensei, walking towards Konoha Hospital. Just as he reached the entrance, before he could even open the door, it was pushed open. Young girls in white nurse uniforms rushed out, surrounding Araki in an instant.

"???"

Araki had never seen such a scene before. He felt a mixture of the scent of disinfectant, and his head felt dizzy. Lines of slender and graceful legs flashed before his eyes.

"What happened to him?"

"Is he already in shock?"

"Quick, bring him inside for emergency treatment!"

"The patient's condition is very bad!"

"..."

Each of these nurse girls looked extremely nervous. Seeing someone passed out at the entrance of Konoha Hospital, they thought it was a life-threatening situation.

"He... he... he drank too much..."

Araki's mouth twitched fiercely. Facing the eager gazes of so many girls, even someone as low-key as him felt a bit embarrassed. It was too humiliating to say it out loud.

"He drank too much? Then bring him in for treatment!"

"Maybe we should give him an IV!"

"I'm not sure, let's bring him in first!"

"I must try this time!"

"No, it's my turn, you can have the next one!"

"..."

These few nurses competed to speak, and even with masks on, one could see the excitement on their faces. The gazes that fell on Yinsui-sensei seemed less like those of medical professionals looking at a patient and more like those of hunters eyeing their prey.

In an instant, Araki realized that Yinsui-sensei might become their experimental subject. These nurses might be rookies in their internship period!

"Little brother, how do you feel? Are you drunk? Do you want sister to take a look?"

However, at that moment, one of the nurses shifted her attention from Yinsui-sensei to Araki. Her bright eyes gleamed with cunning.

"I... I... I'm not... not drunk..."

Araki instinctively took a step back, feeling uncomfortable under the gaze that seemed to discover prey. He quickly seized the opportunity and said, "I... I... I'm here... for the medical class interview..."

21