Chapter 47: Chakra Crystals of the First Hokage’s Necklace
1.5k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiss...

Tsunade and Nawaki couldn't help but inhale sharply after hearing such words. It sounded incredibly absurd to them.

"What... what do you mean?" Tsunade began to stutter at this moment, feeling that she had heard something unimaginable. She had never heard of such a thing before.

"Seeing the future?" Nawaki's expression also became grave, especially when Araki mentioned his death amidst exploding tags. It was something directly related to his life.

Even though he had already spoken passionately to Araki, expressing his readiness for death, who would willingly choose to die if they could live?

Senseless death would only be meaningless sacrifice!

Nawaki was clear about this!

"No wonder Araki seemed strange in the afternoon..." Nawaki contemplated silently in his mind. When it involved his own life, he also became tense.

As Tsunade and Nawaki's anxious gazes focused entirely on Araki...

Araki clearly realized that the first phase of the plan was successful.

Whether these two believed it or not, at least the suspense had been built up. After all, this was something that had never occurred in the ninja world. Even people's imaginations wouldn't go that far.

"When I touched the necklace, I felt a strong spiritual message that directly formed a vision in my mind, informing me that these events will happen in the near future."

Araki spoke in a deep voice, and now his speech was no different from that of a normal person. It was incredibly smooth, as if he had become a different person.

"Could it be that Grandfather is giving us a hint?" Tsunade stared intently at Araki. She didn't consider hidden motives from Araki's perspective since, in her eyes, he was still just a child. How could a child deceive someone?

However...

She wasn't foolish.

She wouldn't believe everything Araki said without question.

Tsunade immediately looked towards the chakra crystal on the First Hokage's necklace that she was holding in her hand. It hadn't shown any similar phenomena for many years.

Not long ago, when she had just given it to Nawaki, there were no visible changes when he came into contact with the First Hokage's chakra crystal.

Why did Araki experience such a strange phenomenon?

Tsunade's mind quickly raced, but such a thing sounded too extraordinary, leaving her completely puzzled.

"Araki, try touching it again. Maybe it was just your imagination."

Tsunade immediately tugged on the First Hokage's necklace around Nawaki's neck, still leaving the necklace intact. This action caused Nawaki to be pulled over like a dog on a leash.

Under normal circumstances, Nawaki would have complained about being treated like this by his older sister. But now, he was equally curious about his future.

"Alright."

Araki took a deep breath immediately, understanding that the key to this gamble lay here.

Whether he could gain the trust of Tsunade and Nawaki depended on whether he could activate the First Hokage's necklace once again.

Araki wasn't sure if what happened during the interview was a random occurrence or a one-time event. He hoped it was a recurring event as he had anticipated.

He slowly raised his right hand, extending his index finger to touch the chakra crystal on Tsunade's palm, attached to the First Hokage's necklace.

This action held everyone's attention in the room.

Even Araki was incredibly nervous.

For a moment, the three of them held their breath, their gaze fixed on Araki's finger as it made contact with the chakra crystal.

Buzz!

In an instant, the chakra crystal on the First Hokage's necklace trembled like a revived heart, emitting gentle green light that flooded the room, immersing it in a natural green hue.

"This..."

"Oh my God..."

Tsunade and Nawaki widened their eyes simultaneously, their gazes locked on the chakra crystal emanating green light. The whites of their eyes had turned green, reflecting the varying intensities of the green light.

At this point, both of them believed in Araki's words.

Even though such a thing sounded incredibly absurd.

But...

The necklace left by their grandfather had come to life!

It was hard for them not to think that their grandfather was watching over them.

"Grandfather..."

Tsunade's body began to tremble uncontrollably. Her delicate and graceful figure fluctuated, tears welling up and streaming down her face. She couldn't remember how long it had been since she last saw her grandfather.

If there really was residual chakra from her grandfather in the necklace...

That meant her grandfather had been protecting her all along!

The more Tsunade thought about it, the more excited she became. The suppressed emotions in her heart erupted like a volcano. Just witnessing such a sight made her truly believe in Araki.

Nawaki's state, on the other hand, was completely different. Under the illumination of the green light, his normally pale face turned green as well.

If this event was true...

Then Araki had seen a vision of his own death!

At this thought, Nawaki's entire being felt uneasy. He had spoken so decisively, but he was still young and didn't want to die!

...

Buzz!

This time, Araki didn't rush to move his finger. After a tremor, the chakra crystal trembled once again, its rhythmic frequency resembling a heartbeat.

What's going on?

Araki's thoughts raced as he tried to make sense of the situation. He could confirm that it was his touch that caused the chakra crystal on the First Hokage's necklace to undergo such changes.

Did he have something unique about him?

Was it because of his Wood Release kekkei genkai?

But...

What was this heartbeat about?

The First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, couldn't possibly be alive. Araki had the information on that!

Yet, the chakra crystal indeed resembled a heartbeat.

Was there a secret here?

As Araki pondered, his mood became increasingly nervous...

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

At that moment, the rhythmic pulsations of the chakra crystal accelerated, as if mirroring the pace of a heartbeat.

Wait!

Araki's pupils suddenly shrank.

He immediately realized something extraordinary.

This heartbeat...

It wasn't the chakra crystal's heartbeat...

It was his own heartbeat!

Upon this realization, Araki quickly moved his finger away. Almost simultaneously, the chakra crystal on the First Hokage's necklace, as if a switch had been turned off, abruptly extinguished.

"Hoo..."

Araki took another deep breath, making an effort to calm himself down. In that moment, he discovered many things, which were undoubtedly significant gains for him.

With the rhythmic movements of the chakra crystal on the First Hokage's necklace, powerful waves of chakra surged into his body through the part his finger had touched. The chakra circulated along his body's chakra pathways.

This chakra contained an indescribable and terrifying life force. Wherever it passed, it continuously tore apart nearby cells and rapidly reconstructed them, evolving into an intense and pleasurable sensation before he could even feel any pain.

16