Chapter 5 – MORNING SEX ROUTINE (5/16)
305 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night, after Mr. Nakamura's dire visit, I had nightmares.

I dreamed of being an anthropomorphic shark swimming in a vast ocean, all alone in the world, yet content with my fate. Then suddenly, my genitals exploded in size: my balls ballooned and groaned tremendously, swollen with seed, my twin dicks bulging out, throbbing as engorged monstrosities, streams of precursory juices gushing forth continuously. My package just grew and grew, each testicle or dick becoming many times larger than myself, and my tail burst in a colossal spurt too, trailing after me like some misshapen creature of its own. My whole body trembled with lust and desire, its oversized parts sending endless waves of pleasure.

Why I called this a nightmare, you ask? Because for all my potential pleasures, I was all alone in the ocean, unable to have sex with anybody, forever. In a sheer fit of shame, I felt defined only by my sexual fantasies and dark desires, that I lacked any other redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Of course it was a nightmare. Who ever wanted to be merely a glorified dildo, whether for personal pleasure or otherwise?

 

***

 

Did I mention that me and Miko had sex very often?

When I opened my eyes, the shark dream still fresh in my mind, Miko had already glommed my lower body with her jaws, and was working my dick with her tongue.

Good morning, Drago, she chirped mentally. (Yes, we can speak telepathically.) Miko's mindwave was bright as the morning sun streaming through the open window.

In response, I came in her mouth.

She gulp-ed and let out a happy sigh, licking clean my loins.

"Breakfast's ready," she rumbled, shifting forward, and practically jammed one of her giant nipples into my mouth. She then dumped a whole gallon of milk into me from each breast, and a couple of minutes later, I felt absolutely stuffed.

(Thankfully, those were US gallons, or I might've ruptured my stomach.)

(What? I'm nine feet tall and weigh half a ton. Of course my stomach is much bigger than a human's.)

"There," Miko said, massaging her breasts. "Now that they aren't so swollen, I can go and feed the children." She kissed me tenderly, and then left the bedroom. Despite the room's enormous size, it was still too small for Miko, so she had to crawl on her knees and hands to get out the huge vaulted door. It was rather like living in a cardboard box from her perspective.

I lay on the bed pile pinned down by my overfilled stomach, my thoughts drifting. I had asked Miko before for how long she planned on breastfeeding our daughters, given how all of them were already capable of eating any other food. Her response was typical for her: she intended to provide food for them until they've had their own children. I was befuddled and aroused by that answer in equal measure.

Then, like a mental ambush, Mr. Nakamura's visit rose unbidden in my mind.

I didn't want my family to suffer. I loved Miko and our children with all my heart, and the thought of seeing them abused in any way enraged me. At the same time, I felt guilty for having brought them into the world with so little foresight. But what could have I done? The Sea of Stars had granted me my deepest desires, not the ones which would be most convenient to have. It was my responsibility to bear the consequences of dreaming about a giant monstrous soulmate and our numerous progeny. And now those dreams of mine were the cause for misery, hardship, and grief; not only for those who are my family, but for all the people trapped in Makinata District. Perhaps it would have been best if I had just fallen to my death on that faithful night a year ago. No monsters, no magic, and life would've continued as usual for everyone, myself included – towards mundane terminality.

I lay so, thinking in gloomy circles, when Miko returned. One look at her colossal beauty was enough to disperse all of my foul mood.

I'll say it again, Miko truly was a dream come true.

"Now that you're wide awake, it's time for me to be awakened properly~," Miko announced, looming eagerly over me.

I smiled, starting to ask her what she had in mind but before I could get any words out, she sat on my face.

My snout was instantly buried to its base in Miko's nethers. I reeled from the intensity of the experience, the sheer abruptness of it, and the fullness of its suddenty. Miko's heavy scent interwove with her firm tenderness, overloading my senses as I was pressed right into her. I paused after the initial shock to gather my bearings, and then simply enjoyed the rush of excitement and lusty glee of having almost my entire head stuffed in my wife's yoni.

Having enjoyed my fill, I wiggled and tapped Miko with my clawed hand. There was no response. I tapped her again, but my wife only rumbled naughtily. Then I realized – Miko wasn't going to move away before I satisfied her!

How fiendish! I had to make my wife climax before I ran out of breath!

I started frantically moving and rubbing my snout, while my hands grasped and massaged Miko's plump mounds and her clit. I began to panic, which incongruously only heightened my arousal. I stuck out my forked tongue, sliding it across the muscular inner walls of Miko's nethers. Her taste mixed with her scent in a pheromonic supercombo, causing my body to surge with adrenaline and to stave off the ensuing oxygen deprivation. Revitalized, I redoubled my efforts, and was awarded with Miko's growls of pleasure. Working with my hands I could feel her huge clit engorging and bulging tremendously, pressing against my face and head, adding to my utterly smothered state.

But despite my ferocious efforts, I could feel Miko was still quite away from orgasm. And my breath was running out. Already I gagged and choked, feeling the first signs of blackout approaching. I couldn't afford to flag in my tempo and neither I could hold my breath anymore.

Instinct kicked in, and I inhaled inside Miko's nethers.

Her musk filled my lungs, a deep aroma of salty-sweet flesh and pure life force. The sensation stunned me completely, readjusting my sense of reality itself. Weakness and ecstasy blended together, exogenous strength and strangled vitality aligned into a singular perspective, mine and Miko's essences entwining...

And then a rush of fresh air, slathered with mating juices. Above me, Miko was rising and climaxing at the same time. I realized I had released, too, and saw my sperm smeared all over Miko's perineum. (The place between the genitals and anus for those in the audience without, ahem, intimate anatomical knowledge.) I breathed in great, ragged gulps while over my head Miko continued to drip with pleasure. I wasn't sure if I was more scared or aroused by her casual German dungeon porn-level of domination. Perhaps both.

"Tee-hee, you are quite energetic under pressure, my noble lizzy~," she said playfully.

"This gotta be among the top five weirdest ways to be awakened in the morning," I muttered, wiping my face and snout. I eyed her. "Would you have moved away, if I had honestly begun to suffocate?"

Miko winked at me. "You wanted stamina training," she said enigmatically.

I groaned, facepalming. Hoisted by my own petard. Then I yelped in surprise, as Miko turned around and began to lower herself again. "Wait, again?!?"

"Relax, we'll go nice and easy this time," Miko said. "And this time I will take manual control of your driving stick," she added, giving my shaft a light flick.

I loosened, relieved by her words. Miko positioned herself so that I could choose how much I wanted to sink my snout in her, and I began to explore her nethers at a leisurely pace. My tongue darted to probe a fleshy fold here, my nose prodded at a swollen mound there. Not pressed for time, I tasted every bit of Miko, slow and sensual. My unhurried, lustful mlem-ing soon led me to her clit, in all its monstrous glory; here I stepped up my game, lured by her engorged bulge. I began to slurp and lick and nibble at the dark pink flesh, hugging Miko's clit like a child holding his favorite plush toy, murmuring with drowsy contentment.

Meanwhile, Miko was busy kneading my spiky shaft. She alternated between squeezing and caressing me, playing me like a musical instrument, listening to my moans of pleasure. Her meaty claws did their work with surprising delicacy, strokes and rubs and shakes done in just the right order, her taloned fingers dancing like a squadron of raptors on a malleable, throbbing aqueduct.

I paused in my own lovemaking to see how my wife did such spectacle. Miko then tapped my malehood once, sharp, and I gasped softly, biting my lip as I let out a spurt of precursory juice. Miko dabbed at the clear, liquid globule with her index finger and pulled gently, taking the resulting strand and weaving it between her fingers and my penis in elaborate, glittering patterns. I watched in fascination, until Miko shifted and bumped me on the head with her gigantic clit, reminding me of my own business.

I came to my senses, and gave her swollen bulge several quick, fervent licks. Determined to match her lustful handiwork in intensity, if not in skill, I balled my claw into a fist and jammed it into her inner folds, reaching straight for her G-spot. Miko let out a small roar, and for a moment her own tempo faltered. She growled approvingly, nudging me again with her clit. The growl turned into slow, reptilian purring as I continued to rub Miko's inner labia. My arm was soaked with fresh fluids, and I smirked in triumph.

Then I felt a sudden rush, as Miko closed her claw around my penis and began pumping passionately. I replied in kind, increasing my tempo to maximum, rubbing her with my arm and salivating her clit. Within a couple of minutes we both released.

We relaxed on the bed pile, basking in the afterglow. I put my hands beneath my head, gazing at the veiled ceiling, sunlight specks glinting off the colorful fabrics, while Miko propped on one huge elbow and admired me with lazy affection.

"Hey, Miko, can I ask you something?" I said, pensive.

"Of course, Drago," she said. "The worst I can do is tell you 'I don't know' or 'Not right now'."

We both laughed, and I said, "How come our children are hermaphrodites, when neither of us is? Is this some kind of magic, or...?"

"Who said I'm not a herm?" Miko said dismissively, frowning a little.

I gaped at her in shock. "You are?..." I said in a small voice.

"Yes, I am, my noble lizzy," Miko snorted. "I just keep my shaft magically hidden; for the time being, at least... I don't want to scare off the audience so soon. Better to have them more emotionally invested before throwing such sharp curveballs." Miko paused, her expression becoming sly. "Or perhaps you want to see it~?"

"No, no," I said hurriedly, "you're fine as you are now. Let's keep the reveal for Vol. 2, the sequel will need some content, too."

Miko giggled, quite girl-like, and rolled on her stomach. She began kicking her feet, watching me with indulgent, half-lidded eyes. I stretched, yawning wide, and prepared to start my day; then I noticed how lovely Miko's huge clawed feet looked at that angle, sunlight falling in dappled patterns upon her waving azure-scaled legs.

"Miko, let me try one more thing before we get out of bed," I said.

"Sure!" she replied eagerly.

I directed her to roll over on her back again and to present her feet. Miko, anticipating my desire, cast a quick spell to clean her soles. I moved closer, admiring how large and monstrous Miko's feet looked up close, with their thick, black talons being half my height in length.

I slowly put my hand on her right paw, adoring how my scaled skin rubbed against hers, massaging her large pads with slow, deliberate motions. I couldn't resist the urge and abandoned foreplay, pressing against her paw and I began licking it from heel to each of its toes. I relished her pads the most, and lapped greedily at them, nuzzling them with my snout and grazing them with my teeth. Miko laughed at my self-serving passion, and half-embraced me with her feet, rubbing them against me while I continued to massage and explore their undersides with my hands, snout, and tongue.

I felt my dick becoming hard, like a bar of titanium; Miko shifted in order for me to have a proper position. I propped my shaft between two of Miko's toes and started to grind enthusiastically. It was a quick, rushed act, as I was aware that Miko was a passive partner in this arrangement, so I didn't make extra effort to prolong the experience – I simply went straight for culmination, a fast 'n dirty release.

Panting, a few minutes later I finished, and leaned contently against Miko's paw, while my penis gushed procreational liquids over her foot.

With our sexual bout completed, we made a little more light chat, discussing trivial things like the weather, daily activities, and who gets to tutor the children today. Then Miko cleaned both of us with a spell, and we went outside to enjoy the day, play with our children, practice magic, and just live – as much as it was possible in our present circumstances.

Sometimes, on days like this one, if I closed my eyes and forgot about the wider world, I could imagine living happily and carefree with my family – just like I dreamed of doing so.

Some dreams, however, we had to make for ourselves.

2