Chapter 11 – HOT SPRINGS SEX ROUTINE (11/16)
184 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dad, what will happen to us?"

I turned. Roro and her sisters were watching me, wide-eyed and alert. "What do you mean, my radiant starlet?" I asked mildly, trying to sound calm.

"What will happen to us, when you speak with Mr. Nakamura again?" my eldest daughter asked. "Today is the last day of his deadline."

Roro was right. It was Saturday. Exactly a week had passed since Mr. Nakamura's visit. I had nearly forgotten about that. Of course the children would be worried. They were smart and had heard everything during the meeting. They continued to play and look carefree, but that was because they were still children.

We were all going down the mountain to visit Mrs. Kawano's spa center. I was leading the pack, followed by our daughters, and Miko brought up the rear. I looked at Miko. She returned my look, but said nothing. This was something I, as a father and 'head' of the family, had to resolve by myself. And in truth, the question was aimed at me.

"Me and Mom will not let anything bad happen to you," I answered Roro, indicating all of her sisters. "You can be sure of that, radiant starlet. We will protect all of you, even with our lives if we have to."

The last sentence was a touch melodramatic, and on the wrong note. I realized I've gone overboard when my daughters growled anxiously.

"Dad, will they kill you and Mom if you tried to stop them?" Roro asked, fear and primal anger slurring her speech slightly.

I cursed at my hasty fumble. Parenting was hard. "If they wanted to kill us, the JSDF would have done so long ago, my starlet. Mr. Nakamura said we will live, even if he said many other unpleasant things."

"Whatever happens, I promise you nothing will separate us," I said, trying to reassure my daughters. "I promise you me and Mom will always be with you. I promise you that our family will be together, always. I promise, my radiant starlets."

This time, my words had the desired effect. The children seemed relieved, and with happy rawrs swarmed me in a swift hug pile, knocking me to the ground.

"Hey, careful now! Don't get your clothes dirty!" I protested, but only half-heartedly, unable to resist the gesture. I guess I was the spoiling parent in the family.

Well done, my love, Miko mindcast to me. I swelled with pride from her praise; though it felt irrational to react so to evaluation from a being who was merely a year old, even if only in the most technical ontological terms.

We had gone through the forest and taken the Taishaku Mountain Pass instead of our usual route. This way we had to traverse less of Makinata District to reach the spa center, and cause less distress to the locals. Even so, once we passed Nanchu Pond, next to Hagiwarakita Park, there was no helping it, and we entered the outer farmlands of the district proper. There wasn't a single living soul to be observed anywhere as far as we could see; it was as if the district had been abandoned. It made the atmosphere eerie, but I could understand the sentiment: my family made for a fearsome group, a near-dozen monsters coming down from the mountain, even if we were dressed in a most civil manner.

Well, there wasn't anyone apart from the military. The JSDF had gone out in force: a line of troop carriers and tanks tried to prevent us from going further into the district.

Tch. Fucking idiots. I went to quarrel with them, leaving Miko to guard the children. Half an hour and one shouting match later, I managed to convey the notion that my family was on a visit in town. I didn't really convince the jarheads, but they let us pass, only to form around us like a prison guard. It scared my daughters afresh and I barely held back my urge to eradicate the surrounding soldiers with fire and lightning. Idiots, all of them.

 

***

 

We arrived at the spa center a little later. Thankfully, the military didn't follow us inside. The spa center was a grand place, four acres of developed real estate surrounded with high stone walls – a great mansion by Japanese standards. (And those of my homeland.) A beautiful, ornamented arch led to the entrance area, so tall and wide that Miko could pass under it if she bent low. Beyond, there were several buildings with different purposes: a bath house, a restaurant, a massage saloon, and so on. Interspersed between them were hot spring pools of various sizes, the largest being the centerpiece of the whole spa, with everything else designed around it.

Mrs. Kawano and Kauri greeted us on the steps of their personal dwelling, an elaborate three-storey house with shingled roofs in dark jade color. The house looked almost as old as the shrine temple in Mount Taishaku. Our hosts were dressed to match the occasion, Mrs. Kawano in high-necked robes of carmine and gold, and Kauri in bright kimono with koifish patterns.

"Welcome to our home, okyaku-sama," Mrs. Kawano said with an official bow. "We hope that our hospitality will give you much comfort and joy during your stay."

"Thank you for your invitation, Kawano-san," I said, me and my family returning the bow. "We hope to prove ourselves mannered and tolerable guests, and uphold the reputation of your household during our stay."

My family cut an impressive scene, all dressed formally and bowing with grace. Mrs. Kawano nodded to me in silent approval, and again I felt ridiculously happy at being praised for something so trivial, by someone whom I regarded with utmost bitterness just a day ago.

Me and my family all wore zori, even though Miko could wipe clean our feet with magic. It was a polite gesture, so we could all show respect when coming inside. Yet I realized this was impossible, not merely due to Miko, Roro, and Ruru's sizes; most of the buildings had wooden floors, which would be damaged if any of us were to set foot upon with less than utmost care.

It turned out, it wasn't necessary. Mrs. Kawano and Kauri led us around outdoors, showing us the spa center. The public areas I knew well enough from my previous visits; the private sections, however, were of more interest. The Kawanos had their own vegetable garden, with many herbs and flowers growing besides. But there was one unique plant amid the cultivated vegetation that stood out: a real dragon tree.

"Yes, it is very difficult to keep it healthy," Mrs. Kawano explained, when she saw me staring openly. "But it is well worth the effort: most of our magic is powered by the tree's sap."

The polite walk around was concluded shortly after, and we all went to a huge open gazebo, where Mrs. Kawano and Kauri had prepared a feast in our honor. Like, an actual feast: there were three enormous tables creaking under the weight of dinosaur-sized meals – bowls of spiced rice and noodles with soy sauce (of course), fried fish with roasted potatoes, premium Kobe beef drowned in sauce, tempura vegetables with yet more soy sauce, crisped tofu coupled with karepan bread, miso soup, boiled sweet corn, and a huge cake for desert alongside mochi rice balls (the cake, again in Japanese fashion, was strawberry and cream one). The drinks on offer were also numerous: home citronades, milk shakes, rose water, and warm rice wine.

The children at once descended upon the food, consuming it in ravished frenzy. Mrs. Kawano meanwhile showed Miko the various recipes and ingredients used, my wife sampling the food magically to learn how to spell-print it later. I stood mildly stupefied, feeling as if in a dream.

"Where did you manage to get all this food from?" I asked Kauri, who was busy carting out additional helpings of the meals.

"Oh, mother procured the raw products, Dorago-sama," Kauri said. "I only helped her cook the meals. We did use magic, though, to finish everything in time. Gomen!" she suddenly added. "I shouldn't speak so before guests. Please don't tell Mother I said that, Dorago-sama!"

After the feast came the real part of our visit: the hot springs themselves. We let our daughters go wild, and they at once threw off their kimonos and entered the central pool, splashing great deals of water. Miko joined them shortly, displacing still more water, albeit less violently. Of course, first she had cleaned them and herself thoroughly with magic: etiquette demanded so.

I didn't undress immediately, eyeing instead Mrs. Kawano and Kauri with some embarrassment. While the rest of my family were all (technically...) female, I most certainly was not. It wasn't modesty that stopped me; rather, I didn't want to give offense. But Mrs. Kawano was already aware of my difficulty – with a polite word she and Kauri retreated, and promptly left us alone.

I undressed and with Miko's assistance got myself preparatorily cleansed. Then I immediately joined the general fray. We splashed around the central pool, and then the other smaller pools, laughing and roaring merrily; we were heard across half the district, no doubt. We relished the warm embrace of the hot springs, the water rolling off us in pleasant, soaking ripples, which I hadn't felt in a long time, while my wife and children had never experienced. We played games and chased one another around the spa center, thoroughly drenching the grounds, yet the pools quickly refilled, evidently magically enchanted to do so. I felt like a child again, having fun for the sake of it and nothing else. I looked at Miko, who had offered her back as a waterslide to our daughters, and admired her magnificently endowed figure, the boy in me stirring into the man I was.

And that spelled trouble.

Abruptly, I was aware of all of them. My wife and my daughters beside; they all were beautiful, all were big and strong and so very sexy. My elder daughters in particular were alluring, their herm genitals erectile and their nipples pricked on their swollen breasts; it wasn't any real arousal on their part, but the heat of the moment from pure, innocent joy. Or at least so I thought. Yet in my case– in my case... I...

I gathered my will and rammed those feelings down, hard. I knew they wouldn't disappear overnight. I would talk to Miko about it, once we were alone. But first, I wouldn't let anything spoil the happiness of my children, especially today when they could finally experience more of the world.

 

***

 

Later, me and Miko were alone in one of the larger pools. Well, as alone as we could: the joyous uproar from our children rose and fell in waves, echoing around the spa center. But we had told them not to come at the back section where our pool was, because Mommy and Daddy were going to play their own game.

We rested in the hot spring pool, enjoying its soothing warmth. Thick, balmy vapors billowed up from the pool, fogging the area. It was an overcast day, which heightened the atmosphere. I was up to my chest in the water; so was Miko, although she had slid in nearly lying position to be submerged so. She currently watched me from between her massive breasts. I watched her, tracing visually her enormous, voluptuous islands of azure flesh which rose above the warm waters. Our tails were snaking and twining with each other beneath the foggy liquid.

Miko gave one of her meaty nipples a light squeeze with two taloned fingers, squirting a bit of milk. "What are you waiting for, Drago?" she asked, winking. "Your dream wife lies all hot and bothered, ready to be taken~"

"We need to talk first, Miko," I said quietly, not daring to meet her eyes.

"About what?" she asked, her playful smile fading.

"About... well... our daughters have grown up quite fast."

"Yes," Miko said. "They are coming along splendidly. And?"

"A-and... and..." Suddenly, I couldn't speak. The words didn't want to come out. I felt awful. I knew what I felt was wrong on an intellectual level, yet it didn't change one bit the inner truth of those feelings. I didn't know what to do.

"Drago? What's wrong?" Miko said softly, leaning toward me with worry.

I had to tell her. There was no other way. It would only get worse, otherwise.

"Miko," I said. "I'm sexually attracted to our children."

There was a terrible moment of stillness.

Then Miko relaxed, and snorted.

"Don't scare me like that, my love," she said, submerging back into the pool. "I thought you were going to tell me something dreadful."

I blinked, staring at her. "But– but–"

"But what?" Miko snapped.

"I'm sexually attracted to our own children!" I said loudly. "You know what this–"

"Yes, yes, yes, I know it is considered taboo and so on," Miko said with an impatient sigh. "Remember, I know everything you know, Drago."

"But then– You are not concerned?" I asked.

"No, of course not."

"But what about genetic defects! Malformed offspring! Stuff like that!"

"Drago," Miko cut me off again, "we are magical monsters. Why do the rules of human genetics have to matter to us? Or any mundane rules for that matter?"

I took a deep breath to calm down. My wife was right, of course.

"What about consensualness?" I asked, dejected. "I... can't– I won't!– force myself on our daughters. And... and then–"

But Miko laughed softly, a sweet, motherly sound.

"Oh, my noble lizzy," she said with great affection. "Cast away your worries. Our children, unspoiled by the mores of this world, have already made their choice."

"What?"

"Roro, Ruru, Kiki, and Keke have already asked multiple times when they will be allowed to play 'bedtime games' with Mommy and Daddy," Miko said with amusement. "I guess their sisters will also ask the same question once their sexual development begins in earnest." She flicked her nipple distractedly. "So you can rest assured that our children are as much interested in us as you are in them. I just want them to wait until they are at least a year old – so they can bear progeny safely, if they want to."

I listened in astonished silence, and realized I had grown hard as industry-grade tungsten.

"What about you, Miko?" I asked, barely restraining myself.

"Me? They are my children, too," she said with a toothy smile. "Of course I want to fuck their brains out when the time comes."

I sprang to my feet, unable to hold back anymore.

"THIS! IS! AWESOME!" I roared, my spiky penis flaring, engorged to the absolute max. I lunged toward Miko, clambering over her humongous breasts, and seized her broad snout by the nostrils.

Then I jammed my throbbing shaft between her teeth.

Though I was more than well-endowed, I couldn't fill my wife's mouth. Not even by a long shot. But she realized what I was trying to do, and she obligingly closed her jaws around my malehood, enveloping it with her muscular tongue and her thick saurian lips.

"I'm going to fuck you all!" I roared, shoving my dick as deep as I could in Miko's mouth, my heart pounding with gleeful abandon. I snarled and laughed and whooped, making my wife suck me, suck it all. My balls slapped with wet fleshy sounds against Miko's lower jaw, each impact eliciting fresh waves of ecstasy, of wild freedom stripped of all decorum and rigidity.

"I'm going to fuck all of you!" I repeated, thrusting furiously, trying to make my point to the Universe itself by making Miko swallow my pride whole. She sucked and licked submissively, meek as putty, her large serpentine tongue wrapping around my shaft like a sensual anaconda. I gripped her nostrils and teeth, jerking her snout around and bumping her jaws with my tail, staring at her, daring her to answer me. But Miko looked at me only with pure adoration and pride, enraptured by my savage dominance.

"We're all going to fuck together forever!" I shouted, my mind melted in a mushy lusty mess, my soul singing a symphony of exalted sybaritism. I imagined having sex with each of my daughters. I imagined having sex with all of them. I imagined them having sex with Miko. I imagined them having sex with each other–

Ohh! Ahh! The imagery!

"We're going to be a family forever!" I hissed with utmost pleasure, imagining how fun and sexy all the nightly cuddle piles will become in the coming years. And growing, and growing, and...

I unloaded into Miko's mouth with a deep, satisfied growl.

That was fantastic, my wife mindcast cheerily. Do you want some milk now?

"Yes please," I panted, sprawled upon her wide snout.

With my tension gone, I was able to truly relax and enjoy the hot springs. Well, not everything was sunshine and rainbows – as my daughters had reminded me, the problem with Nakamura and the JSDF was still looming, and had to be addressed today. Yet for the time being, I was determined to revel in this literal holiday with my family. The Nakamura Question could wait until the evening.

My daughters... so they wanted to get intimate with me and Miko – on that level. And Miko had the same inclination as me. It made me giddy beyond measure. These were truly my deepest desires. An infinite family of my own – all of it! Just thinking about it made me...

"Are you fantasizing already, my noble lizzy?" Miko teased me.

"You betcha," I said smugly, leaning splayed wide against the pool's edge. I sighed with pleasure. "This is going to be so awesome."

"Does that mean I'm not enough?" Miko said with fake disappointment. "What happened with 'I desire only you'?"

I startled, even though I knew she was just teasing. "No, no, no," I stammered, trying to find some explanation. "T-that's not at all true! I– I– I–"

"Oh~? Is that so~ And how will you prove your love to me, my noble lizzy~?"

"I..." Abruptly, my expression became sly. "I will give you a massage, my beautiful goddess," I said triumphantly. This was the perfect place to do such a thing.

"Now that sounds like a proper gesture~" Miko said with interest. She slowly rose out of the pool, dripping water in great cascading rivulets. "How are you going to do it?"

"Just watch me," I said confidently. "Go over that empty spot and lie on your stomach," I pointed.

Miko put a claw on her belly. She expected to lay any day now, but her midsection was much more swollen than usual. Normally, she barely rounded a little when she was much advanced; now, however, she looked positively gravid.

"You'll be laying a lot more eggs this time around, huh?" I asked, eyeing Miko keenly. You know me by now: I found this very sexy. And she looked very alluring, being so pregnant and swollen.

"Yes," Miko said simply. "A dozen this time."

I grit my teeth, to avoid mewling like a fledgling at the sheer torrent of lust erupting from my imagination.

I went to fetch blankets and pillows to make Miko more comfortable. After scouring the spa center for soft furnishings, on my way back I passed by the central pool. I stopped, and stared: my elder daughters were all touching and self-pleasuring themselves, while my younger ones tried to imitate them.

"Hey, Papa!" Kyakya, my youngest child, waved at me. "Look, look, we're learning to be adults!"

I spouted some cheerful nonsense and swiftly retreated out of sight. Ducking behind the nearest building, I halted for a couple of minutes to masturbate furiously; I couldn't get the scene out of my mind otherwise. Once I cleared my head (both of them), I returned to Miko.

She lay down, propped on the blankets and pillows so her belly wasn't pressed too hard. Her giant breasts smooshed tremendously under her weight. She was practically half-lying on her breasts, her crossed arms resting on them.

I rubbed my hands with glee, tasting the upcoming fun.

"You are at my mercy now!" I said, smacking Miko's huge ass.

"Oooh, so dominant!~" she purred. "Did something happen~?"

"I feel like I have a harem now!"

"Tee-hee, remember to share, my noble lizzy~"

"I shall, my goddess," I said magnanimously.

I cast a telekinesis spell, enhanced with tactile feedback. Then I began massaging Miko's huge, overlong tail. I directed the telekinetic force in two large areas of pressure, shaping it so as if it were my hands, only ten times bigger. I pressed down, feeling Miko's tail through the magical feedback, kneading and squeezing to relax any taut muscles and relieve tension.

Miko let out a reptilian purr, her eyes closed. I switched from her tail to massage her feet, her calves, and her thighs, working with sudden focus to bring my wife some relaxing pleasure. I paused at her tremendous ass, slapping it a couple of times, unable to hold my impulses; Miko murmured what an absolute pervert I was without opening her eyes. Just as I was about to continue, an idea struck me.

Why do only a massage?

I sneaked one of my telekinetic 'hands' beneath my wife's tail, and plunged it straight into her vulva. Miko opened her eyes with a startled gasp, and moaned softly. Grinning widely, I began pumping back and forth, my wife's nethers overfull with magical pressure. She couldn't hold for long, being properly stuffed, and quickly climaxed with a pleased growl.

I climbed onto Miko's back and continued the massage, kneading her massive ass cheeks and rubbing her lower back. I became aroused too, and grabbed my penis, jerking with self-abandon, working myself to release, and spurting the result all over Miko. I then resumed massaging, using my sperm like a sunscreen, rubbing it on my wife's scaled skin, both of us now invested in this activity, me growling subvocally, she purring like a lazy alligator.

Twice more I worked her to release, listening with drunken pleasure to her lusty meeps and rawrs, and jerked myself also, spraying more of my juices on her shoulders, her head, her distended breasts. Her saurian purr was now a continuous sound, a sonata of quiet indulgence and slow, intimate passion.

I found myself alternating between massaging and maintaining this act of asynchronous mating, mashing soft flesh and firm muscle, masturbating myself or sexing my soulkin. The massage-play devolved – evolved? – further, as I felt half-consciously gripping, licking, nibbling, nuzzling, biting, bumping sexy curves and rubbing monstrous physique, my malehood gliding over sweet-scented skin, her femalehood bulging, brimming, burgeoning from eager paranatural pounding...

At some point, both of us regained out wits, panting on the ground.

"That was the best massage ever," Miko said, licking my face. "I love you, Drago."

"And I love you, Miko," I said. I used the remaining energy of the spell to send her a telekinetic kiss on the lips. "And you're welcome."

"This isn't your first time massaging, eh?" my wife said, glancing at me with one open eye.

"No, it's not," I said, lying on my back, hands underneath my head. "I liked massaging people while still a teenager. I often practiced on my mother or my brother. But after moving to the US, I didn't have much opportunity to exercise this hobby. Jared thought it was gay."

"Rrr, so he's one of those 'strong straight alpha males'?" Miko remarked idly. "Anyway, you have to tell me about your parents sometime."

I hesitated. "I thought you knew everything I know?"

"Everything but memories. I know your fantasies, your aspirations, your driving motives, and the mundane knowledge you possess. But your memories are only yours."

"...I never knew that."

"Now you do," Miko said with a flick of her tail. "So, will you tell me about your mother and father?"

"I will," I nodded after some silent contemplation. "Once we get out of this big sticky mess, I'll tell you anything you ask about my parents."

"Hmmm, interesting choice of words," Miko said, licking her lips and rubbing a claw over her sperm-smeared body.

"I meant–"

"I know, my noble lizzy~ But speaking of big things, I have an idea~ ~"

"Care to share?" I asked, excited.

Miko rolled over, looming above me, and lowered her jaws inches away from my snout.

"Penis enlargement~" she whispered naughtily in my earfin.

"Ooooh," I said, the future candidate rising alertly. "With magic?"

"Yes~"

Miko explained she was going to try this kind of metamorphic spell for the first time, so some safety measures had to be taken. We went back in the hot spring pool, and she cast a breath-holding spell on me. Inhaling deeply, I dove underwater, gripping some decorative rocks to avoid floating up.

Miko then cast her enlargement spell.

Immediately, I felt my genitals swelling and growing. My shaft grew and grew, becoming a tremendous phallic lust mast, pinning me securely under its own mass. My balls similarly expanded in size, swelling and engorging to the size of ocean buoys, pressing my lap and thighs with so much weight. The sensations alone were enough to make me want to shoot my (greatly increased) load, and I grit my teeth to hold the tsunami of lust which rose from my mega-sized groin.

But I had no idea how insignificant those impulses were in comparison, when Miko swallowed my shaft.

I'll let you fill my mouth properly this time, she mindcast, her jaws closing at the base of my shaft. I could feel myself reaching all the way to her throat, my throbbing, eager flesh bulging in her mouth, reaching top to bottom, side to side. Her tongue lapped and brushed against my shaft, hooking on my penis-spikes. There was nothing I could do against that overwhelming experience.

I climaxed, gushing a torrent of procreational fluids in my wife's mouth.

Miko gulped and gulped, taking my whole load with great, pleased swallows. She then extracted herself to breathe some air.

We aren't finished yet, she mindcast, and glommed my monstrous packet again. She sucked, sliding up and down in steady sensual motions, her pointed teeth grazing my shaft and catching on my spikes. The hold-breath spell probably saved my life, because I forgot completely to breathe.

I came again, no later than the previous time. Again, Miko swallowed with relish, enjoying her work. Already I was groaning for more, feeling my gigantically swollen balls still achingly full.

And now for the main ride, Miko pulsed mentally with a naughty wave. She rose from the pool, changing position, and slowly impaled herself on me.

Oh, sweet Great Cosmos!

Never, never, never I've felt so completely inside my dream wife as I was now. Her outer mounds were like soft hills pressing me on either side; her inner folds enveloped me in a warm, beefy embrace; her bulging clit strained against my oversized manhood; her passage was like a tunnel where a whale in the form of my penis was trapped.

I was filling her entirely. And she liked it.

Miko began riding me like there was no tomorrow. She hissed and growled, splashing great, heaving waves from the hot spring pool as she thrust with wild energy. Lust overwhelmed both of us and we climaxed together, a deluge of sticky whitish-clear fluids dumping into the pool. But we didn't pause even for a second, overcome with mating frenzy. Miko pounded me with primal savagery just like our first night in the storm, and I twisted and heaved with fierce vim in desire to elicit maximum pleasure. Each surging thrust was like a lightning strike, rocking my whole body, jolting my perception into limitless lust, searing my synapses with mindless pleasure.

We climaxed again, and again, and again. By then the pool was filled more with our steamy juices than natural hot water, and the liquid level wasn't high enough to sustain the weight of my magically-endowed mammoth junk. Yet this danger was circumvented by having said junk stuffed entirely in my wife's nethers, where it was worked to exhaustion.

At last, we collapsed. We simply stopped at some point, and sat-slash-lay coupled, stewing for a solid quarter hour, stupefied from hormonal overdose.

Finally, Miko carefully extracted herself from me, and ended the enlargement spell. I rose, trembling all over; she wasn't much steadier. This was probably the wildest romp we had so far, with very few exceptions.

It took our combined near-depleted strength to clean magically the whole mess; the immediate area looked like a herd of wild monsters had fornicated for a day. Me and Miko traded gazes and laughed – we were no herd, but we certainly were a pair of monsters who had fornicated for hours on end.

Once we had cleaned up, we sagged into the hot spring pool, which had refilled itself by then. This time, we really enjoyed its warm waters for their soothing, healing quality.

2