Chapter 205: things can change as this is a real world
225 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 205: things can change as this is a real world

He tempered his body with strong heat and coldness.

Also it was tempered with chakra to strengthen it completely to the point it was stronger than high speed steel.

Even if she hits him at most he would be pushed back but no damage would be received from her.

Even the sharpest knife might not leave a dent on his body.

Also on his body there is a layer of compressed micro plant vines that formed into armor just like the sand armor of Gaara.

So he was literally walking strong hold that could not be damaged no matter what.

The plant fiber can cushion him from many things.

It would keep his body moisturized all the time.

It would maintain a constant temperature all the time that is optimum for his condition.

Even if there is a strong fire he would not be burnt easily.

Just like that there are many good things in this plant fiber armor.

The thing is no one knows about this matter.

Only white Zetsu that has strong sense can know about this matter.

Even if it knows it will not be able to do anything.

During this time Temari and Shikamaru did not meet instead she met Naruto when talking about cooperation.

Naruto always hid his face and things from the public but she knows that it was Naruto as Naruto told her.

So they did not meet during this time.

Right when Naruto was walking on the road with Jiraiya they met Temari and Naruto’s other clone.

The clone already sensed Naruto and told Temari that she has to act like she has just met Naruto.

During this time she has already fallen for Naruto and not as tough as she was before.

She naturally acted according to the act of the clone and left quickly.

……………..

Right now Sakura and Naruto would be tested by Kakashi.

They wanted to restore team 7 and start doing missions normally.

Actually Naruto did a lot of missions in secret and everything was clearly noted by Tsunade.

She would promote him soon after they complete the coming mission.

Naruto was already promoted to a Chunin before he left.

Now he would be promoted to an elite Jonin soon.

…………

They went to the training ground for the test.

Kakashi also improved during this time but he did not reach that high level yet.

Naruto can single handedly take care of Kakashi but he don’t want to make any big moves now.

They are currently being watched by Obito, white Zetsu and black Zetsu from the dark.

So he has to be careful.

Unless he steps into the sage level completely he would not reveal his power to anyone right now.

In their fight naturally Naruto used the same tactic in the book about telling the ending of the book to catch Kakashi off guard.

With that they officially started to take missions.

During this time the first thing that happened is the capture of Gaara.

The plan of 10 tails revival started and as the one tailed jinchūriki Gaara was targeted.

Naruto has already prepared his speech for granny Chiyo to let her use her life to save Gaara.

Naruto can also use his special techniques to save Gaara.

But it would hinder the future plot and cause many disturbances.

As long as the plot continues he can make few deviations and capture his targets off guard.

Only then can he do what he wanted to do.

While waiting for the news Naruto silently waited.

He did not have any quarrels with Sakura.

He went to speak with his women one by one that is still in the village.

He also changed his house to his mother’s house that is much better than his father’s house.

His business is booming during this time with many orders and he is a rich man that can be compared to Sasuke.

Sasuke got rich from the property of the entire Uchiha clan.

But Naruto got rich with his efforts and he can improve further with his capabilities.

He went to talk with Teuchi about the business expansion and becoming a restaurant chain owner.

Naturally he is only one person but he still have to think about his daughter.

Naruto also got close to Ayame by helping her sometimes secretly.

Even though hidden leaf village is safe it is not without thugs.

So Naruto saved her before and she has good impression of him.

Also she is only 3 or 4 years older than him.

So he was able to get her easily to his side.

Also he made ramen for her making her happier.

She felt that Naruto respected her profession and let her continue in this profession.

This made her think highly of Naruto and came close to him.

Naruto observed one stranger thing here.

Unlike the anime where one person can only have one wife rules and some other nonsense did not appear in this world.

This world is a mixture of technology, feudal system and some magical elements like chakra.

So everything has messed up.

The people here are not characters in a plot like in the tutorial world.

This is a real world and all of them have their own free will.

As long as certain conditions are met the situation, character and personality can change for any person.

For example Naruto put on a scandal on Asuma saying that he has a mistress and he abandoned them.

No one care for the truth and the result of this rumor is the complete break of Asuma and Kurenai.

Now Asuma was so depressed that he was drinking all the time.

This has affected the team of Shikamaru but it did not change much.

But with Naruto’s presence as the strong assurance and support Ino was alright along with Shikamaru and Choji.

Similarly Tenten should fall for Neji but the things changed because of the intervention of Naruto that came to talk to her more and more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12