Chapter 214: a trap by everyone with their hands closed
282 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 214: a trap by everyone with their hands closed

But there is a big blunder in this matter of putting them together.

With the situation where he meet with people like Naruto and others the sealed emotions could not sealed for long.

Naturally Sakura was much angrier and confused.

When she looked at Sai laughing like a stupid man and Naruto that is also like that has made her angrier.

Their stupid smiles made her unable to bear and the scene of her punching Sai in the original plot happened.

Well naturally she hit Naruto as well, right when she hit Sai.

But nothing happened at that moment.

Naruto did not even take a single step back.

Instead she felt ripples on the body of Naruto as if her immense punch force was being distributed on water.

Actually these are the plant roots spread the punch force out of Naruto around evenly.

This is his miniature protection equipment.

They are mostly automatic and instinctive to move.

Anything like attack or danger to Naruto they would move on their own to defend him.

In usual times it would take the color of his skin and clothes and did not show their presence.

Naturally beasts would have high sense of danger, but plants would have even higher level of sense of danger.

Unfortunately they could not move and escape.

But the plants on Naruto are different.

They are a special species that can actually move freely.

Also with their high resilience and regenerative capabilities it can easily help them recover quickly and protect Naruto better.

Other than that Naruto made some cross breeds to make them even stronger.

She punched Sai for his remarks and smile.

She punched Naruto because he acted like Sasuke is not very important to him as a team mate.

This made her angry.

But the results are not what she wanted to see.

Sai felt the power of the punch first hand and it was still very restrained.

But the hit that Naruto received should be equally powerful bit he was unmoved.

This made Sai even more wary of Naruto.

He would report what he just saw to Danzo later.

Also he suspects that Naruto also has wood style ninjutsu or power.

Yamato was the one that recognized it the most.

But he did not have any intentions to expose Naruto.

He knows the power and horror of wood style.

Since Naruto hides it, he doesn’t want to reveal this matter.

Also he was marveled at the creativity of Naruto to use plants like this.

This also proves him another thing that is the capabilities or control of wood style that Naruto possess is far advanced than his own wood style.

Well after a small bout was cleared in the wooden cage they went to hot springs to have some happy time.

Naruto was happily going into water but Sai was actually looking at his things.

Naruto don’t know how this kind of person appeared.

He knows back on earth that lack of emotional intelligence can lead to strange hobbies and things.

Most probably this might be the case.

So Naruto has decided to keep a little away from Sai even thought he knows that Sai would not do anything to him.

Well safety matters as a man.

He did not go to peep on Sakura.

Well there is no need for that as he can get to see ever corner of her when he get her later.

In the morning next day, Naruto saw that Sakura and Sai talking about the pictures.

It is about naming the paintings.

Emotional fluctuations can break out at any time over the careful interactions with others.

Well what Naruto is observing is the dress of Sakura.

To be more precise it was the skirt that she wears.

It has zippers on both front and the back.

Her ass and hips are far more developed than her tits.

So her skirt zippers were always pulled up to some level to accommodate her to walk much freely.

This was really good dress and Naruto wanted her to wear this without any other dress inside to play with her.

He wanted to see her red face full of embarrassment and shyness and play with her slowly.

During this time Naruto did not ask Sai to answer the question that he asked before their mission.

…………

On the next day they arrived near the secret meeting location area and they would rest and prepare here.

Yamato made the wooden house and they would stay here.

The spy they are talking about is actually Kabuto.

Naruto was not that interested and he was interested in the mock battle between them and Yamato.

Unfortunately Sai was stuck while Naruto captured Yamato.

Also most of it was done by his shadow clone while the real Naruto took a nap on the branch of the tree above in the air.

They were shocked by Naruto that suddenly vanished after capturing Yamato showing that he is a clone.

Later when he came back Sai did not say anything and there is no more trouble.

But Sakura still said a few words on how Sai fought in team with Naruto.

Well nothing goes into his brain at all and Naruto did not care about any other person other than himself and his girls.

As for the life and death of other people, it has nothing to do with him.

On the next day Yamato transformed into Sasori to meet with the spy that is Kabuto.

Naruto, Sakura and Sai were on the side to capture the spy to know the location of base of Orochimaru.

Naturally Orochimaru was also there in the woods waiting for the chance to capture the other party.

This is all a trap that many wanted to play their hands to capture the other party.

Naruto did not make any move yet and waited for the entire thing to calm down.

What he wanted to know right now is how much Orochimaru improved over the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

Ended at 250 chapters.

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7