Chapter 216: at Orochimaru’s base
138 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 216: at Orochimaru’s base

“Sakura don’t act like a stupid woman.

How can he have good feelings when he treated as a tool to the point of killing the only person that he thought of as a brother with his own hands?

His situation is same as us jinchūriki.

At least we have some feelings but he could not even have those feelings.”

Naruto said and pitied Sai instead of getting angry.

Sakura also under stood this matter and stopped what she wanted to do.

Instead she said some good words to him as if encouraging him that he still had all of them by his side.

Orochimaru on the other hand wanted to see if he can defeat Naruto right now.

It is not like they fought in the recent times.

It has been 2 years since they fought last time.

So naturally he made some progress.

He wanted to know if he could defeat Naruto right now.

So he took the chance to take a step forward wanted to shoot a sneak attack of snakes coming out of his sleeves to attack Naruto.

Unfortunately the moment they came close to Naruto they heads of the snakes were cut off without any exception.

They did not even see what cut off the heads of the snakes.

There is a faint chakra layer on the hand of Naruto that just blinked for a moment.

This means that he cut off the snakes with his hand forming a blade like a chakra blade of hand.

His hand moved so quickly that others could not notice it.

They only felt that the hand of Naruto trembled for a moment.

This shows how powerful he currently is.

The eyes of Sai shrank looking at the situation and he was sure that his boss that is Danzo could not do anything to Naruto.

He sighed and stopped thinking about this matter completely.

Naruto on the other hand wanted to approach Orochimaru.

But Orochimaru has already abandoned a shell like body and escape from here very quickly without looking back for a second.

He did not even go back to his base but hide in a corner far away to watch what would happen.

He is unwilling to leave Sasuke that he prepared all this time to take over his body.

So he sent Sasuke instructions to leave from there to another base.

Sasuke is stubborn to some extent.

So he would not leave with this kind of warning.

So Orochimaru used a bait to teach him an improved version of a technique after coming to the other base.

Naruto on the other hand let Kabuto lead them to the base of Orochimaru.

Kabuto still acted like the subordinate of Orochimaru without saying a world the entire time.

But he was followed the orders of Naruto that appeared in his mind directly through Genjutsu.

Using Genjutsu large amount of information can be conveyed in small amount of time.

So it is very easy to give the instructions to Kabuto using Genjutsu.

Kabuto did not have any resistance towards Naruto.

Back at the base Naruto stopped and checked the situation.

The base is big and Sasuke might be there or have already left.

Well he did not believe that Orochimaru would leave Sasuke so easily.

Previously if Naruto wanted he would have captured Orochimaru from escaping.

But he did not because capturing Orochimaru is useless.

If Orochimaru decided to fight a life and death battle the Naruto might not come out of this easily without any injury.

So naturally Naruto would not push things too far for the time being.

As for the escape of Sasuke, Naruto has guessed it.

He told Kabuto to lead them inside to the room of Sasuke.

But at that time Naruto commanded Kabuto to use a trap door to escape from them quickly.

So Kabuto escape leaving them without a direction in the maze like base.

Both Yamato and Sai felt that there is something wrong with the way Kabuto escaped.

If Naruto was so fast then he would have captured Kabuto from escaping just now.

But he did not stop Kabuto.

It looked like he is lazy or more like he did not care about the escape of Kabuto or he specifically let Kabuto escape.

But they did not say anything because they did not know the true power of Naruto.

Officially Naruto is just a Chunin and they could not point fingers at him or complain about him.

Since there is no other choice they decided to split up and search the entire area of this maze like base.

Sakura and Yamato went as a team while Naruto and Sai went as a team.

Naturally they believed that Naruto is strong and Sai would not be able to subdue Naruto.

With that they moved and rested a little.

Sasuke also sensed that something was wrong and did not leave here immediately.

He felt the strange commotion and the base was emptying quickly.

After capturing a base staff and used the Sharingan he got the answer.

He found that Naruto and other have arrived here.

He was surprised and his fighting spirit rose.

He could not even defeat the clone of Naruto before and now he became strong.

So he wanted to fight Naruto again to see if he can defeat Naruto directly.

During the small rest Sai talked about few things and completed his drawing book.

Strangely the characteristics of his brother coincided with Naruto again this time.

It is very strange.

It is like the world wanted to make him become the trigger point to others to get back to their senses no matter what.

Well he doesn’t mind this and they wanted to leave to search for Sasuke again.

This time a clone of Orochimaru appeared wanting to sneak attack them.

Unfortunately Naruto discovered it and destroyed the clone.

Orochimaru sent the clone to pull Sasuke out of here quickly.

He doesn’t want to lose his well developed new body.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

Ended at 250 chapters.

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7