Chapter 1: the darkened good man
4.2k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: the darkened good man

 

In any world there is no villain or protagonist instead there are people with various levels of luck and opportunities.

 

The final winner among them becomes a hero or the protagonist while the remaining people that became the stepping stones for the protagonist become the villains.

 

The villains are actually formed because of the mistakes of the so called good and peace loving people.

 

…………..

 

A good man from a poor family, (as usual)

 

From childhood he did not have enough food to eat and lived the life of bottom feeder.

 

Studying is hard for him but he hoped for better days.

 

In high school he fell in love with a bitch,

 

To be precise she purposefully came to him for ill motives.

 

First is to make him unable to study and let her lover take the first place.

 

For that she willingly acted as his girl friend.

 

The man slowly lost himself in the love of the woman.

 

Well he did not have any love from the childhood.

 

So this love moved him and made him deviate from his studies.

 

When she achieved her goal she directly abandoned him and went back to the second generation rich man.

 

Their mocking smile made him angry that almost made him do something disastrous for his life.

 

But he stopped himself after his reasoning won his inner turmoil.

 

With his reasoning thoughts he calmed down and completed his high school at the age of 19.

 

A year is spoiled because of that bitch and the second generation bastard.

 

As he entered the society he saw the people always wanting to suppress him and use him.

 

Instead of gaining he started to lose everything that he worked hard for.

 

The incident when all of his hard work was directly given to his slutty colleague has made him see through the essence of life and has embarked on the life of a scum.

 

This is the difference between a villain and a protagonist.

 

He did not get any lucky encounter or opportunities like those protagonists in his lowest times.

 

Only then he understood that this world is bad for good people.

 

It is said that the good people die early.

 

It is not that good people die early but the surrounding people would send them out of this world early.

 

He started to plan and act with his darkened personality.

 

He was careful to not to damage his body and use it to go to bed with the wives of those bosses and female bosses irrespective of their age.

 

He maintained his fitness and handsomeness of the body and knows that the male body would not be use excessively would make him lose his virility.

 

On the other hand he can slowly gain the things he wanted playing with the milfs.

 

He climbed the social hierarchy using his body and thoughts of a scum villain.

 

He became the top man of a financial company at the age of 28.

 

He took the opportunity to become the husband of a middle aged woman that has a son for her money.

 

Soon that haughty middle aged woman and her arrogant son were gone in a car accident.

 

That is just the start he maintained many affairs with many rich people climbing the powers of the world.

 

For that he did everything and became a scum that many people feared.

 

He cucked many men that wanted to use him and used them instead.

 

He became powerful enough to take his revenge on the bitch that abandoned him in the high school when he was young.

 

The woman became miserable and desperate till she begged him to let her and her family go.

 

But he never let her go.

 

There is no death but there is no life to her either.

 

Not only this woman but also the second generation rich that made the women do was also taken care off.

 

Suzaku got the wife of this man and he did not even leave the milf mother of the second generation rich man.

 

All of his property and everything that this second generation had was completely taken by him.

 

He was left to become a beggar on the streets.

 

He created circumstances to the point where the second generation rich died because of anger and regret.

 

As for the slutty woman that took credit for all of his work was in a similar situation where no one knows her current situation.

 

Since she wanted to a slut then he let her be a slut full time.

 

On the other hand those fat lewd idiots that transferred his credits to that slutty woman had it worse.

 

Their third legs were cut off and their families are also gone for good.

 

He is having a good life with many beauties and hotties, but still unmarried at the age of 35.

 

He observed that even with all his fitness his body started to lose its strength.

 

He did not stop exercising to keep his body fit but he cannot reverse the age and time.

 

When he was sighing he wished that there is a better way to solve the things an unexpected thing happened.

 

The protagonist of this world appeared.

 

Feeling that he is on the righteous side the darkened good person that became a villain was finally killed by the protagonist that actually joined hands with other villains.

 

Only then did the darkened good person understand that he did not achieve the pinnacle of being a villain.

 

He died with regret that he did not live long enough even after understanding the reality of the world.

 

He found that he was only at the basic level and he was still far from the shamelessness of the protagonist of the world.

 

Even in death he wanted to have another chance to fight with the world.

 

His soul floated in the world looking at the situation after his death.

 

Many things happen but he was forgotten by the world in few days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

60