6.5 Connected (NSFW-skippable)
1.7k 10 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6.5 Connected 

The location was rather turbid to get intimate. But that didn’t stop the two from indulging in their desires. They were used to worse conditions, and making love in a safe and closed environment was far better than outdoors in a tiny tent...

Mnn...” the two tongues were entangled in an intoxicating dance. 

Ace’s hands had stripped Moshi down to his underwear. Only the shirt was spared, as the shirt and shorts combination turned on Ace even more. His palms slowly caressed Moshi’s chest in stroking motions. 

The latter felt a warm sensation spreading from wherever Ace had touched him. He knew that the situation was absurd, like a scene from a cheap blockbuster, and that he would forever banish the memory of this shameless act from his mind after they were done.

But for the moment, he wanted to feel his lover more than anything else. So, he pushed Ace lightly away and their lips parted with a transparent thread. The latter worried that his little boyfriend might have gotten cold feet, but that thought was dismissed as soon as he heard the soft and rugged voice of Moshi.

“Don’t keep touching only…” he said with slightly pursed lips.

Of course, Ace wouldn’t let him down in that regard. 

“As if I would leave it at just touching when you give me green light.”

Ace’s lips moved across the enticing neckline before him and showered Moshi with pecks and love bites. 

MnnAhngg...” 

Moshi’s breathing got heavier the further down Ace slipped. He merely began to lick at the small bead on Moshi’s chest, when the latter couldn’t stay idle anymore. His hands encircled Ace’s head, with one embracing his neck passionately and the other ruffling through his blonde hair. 

But that was not enough, the heat in his lower half wouldn’t dissipate, at least not today. 

In the next moment, he used his legs to wrap them around his lover’s waist and with crossed feet bumped Ace’s crotch up against his buttocks.

The latter was pleasantly surprised by his boyfriend’s initiative and showed a tantalizing smile.

“Hey hey, don’t tempt me more or I won’t stop even if you cry,” he groaned while slipping his hand into the back of Moshi’s underwear.

“I-idiot...ah~” 

A finger slid into his sensitive part and slowly skid in and out while smoothly adding another one in. It was unknown when Ace had coated his fingers with gel or lotion, but they rubbed slickly along the walls of Moshi’s rear. Soon, another finger followed in as the opening widened and tense muscles relaxed.

Ace was exceptionally good at fingering. Every time he poked deeper, Moshi felt so good he couldn’t contain his excitement and a bit of precum would leak out from the front. He tried his best to hold himself back, but Ace naturally wouldn’t let his little boyfriend experience even the slightest grievance.

So he gave him a blowjob.

Sluurp~

Haa...mnh~”

Moshi’s erection was completely covered by Ace’s mouth and the latter’s hot tongue brushed past the full length. Moshi involuntarily jerked several times from the stimulation Ace gave him with the deep throat. It was only the second time he got sucked down there, and he even got teased from the back at the same time. He quickly reached his limit. Getting close, his toes curled up and his hand grabbed tightly on Ace’s hair.

Nghh~...I’m...Ahhhng~...AH!

With his tip reaching far into the other’s mouth, Moshi released the hot and thick liquid. The sticky love milk glided down Ace’s throat without any remains left. 

Only now did Ace lift his head and face his adorable boyfriend, who panted heavenly with a luscious expression. The sight made him lick his lips in relish, as if he wanted to savor the taste of his lover he just swallowed.

Both of them felt an emotion stirring impulse running through their bodies. It soon reached their brain and left them high. Both pairs of eyes glowed in their respective colors. Saying that they were mind-fucked wouldn’t be wrong. 

It was their spirit essence mingling  with each other, and sending out the same feeling as a climax. In another sense they had sex with their souls and bodies. Like under drug influence, more blood shot into Ace’s lower part and it couldn’t get any harder. 

Moshi lay there powerlessly, but he was far from being satisfied. The spirit resonance set both under aphrodisiac effect and transformed them into lustful beasts. his twitching rear craved for something hard to invade and defile it. 

That something was naturally right before him. He knew Ace’s size too well— it was perfect to fill him to wholesomeness. His hand beckoned his lover for a kiss, who instantly bent down to slide his tongue in. But not only his eager tongue invaded Moshi, Ace’s hot manhood also thrusted in with overwhelming momentum. 

Ahhh...mnn, nghaa... yes, nghh… haaah~~” 

Moshi felt full to the brim and couldn’t restrain his voice. His head tilted backwards with every thrust on his sweet spot. Ace would alternate in deepness to melt Moshi’s last bit of moral sanity away. 

His hips clung desperately to Ace’s waist and twitched along the fast and irregular rhythm, making fluid drip out from their intertwined lower parts. The pleasure rushed through his every cell and the limp member swelled up again; pressing against the lower abdomen of his lover as his abs came crashing in like the tides of waves.

Ace watched his boyfriend with delight. He grew sexier by the second and the desire to mark his deepest parts with his own semen nourished his racy movements.

Not only did his groin smack lustfully into Moshi’s love hole, he’d occasionally pause the back assault to tease the front. It was exasperating how he only used the perfect amount of force to make Moshi shiver in pleasure without making him come. Just as he wanted to complain to Ace, the older leaned forward.

Jiushi…” he breathed between his groans.

Moshi heard his real name and tensed up involuntarily. His inner walls clenched every inch of the other’s length in him and he let himself devoured freely.

I love you, Juishi thought before he let himself fall into the pit of indulgence.

The sound of skin fapping against each other filled the quiet hall, accompanied by the indistinguishable moans of the two men. Their rugged breathing hastened, as did the pace of shaking hips, until the dusty smell was replaced by the scent of sweat and semen only.

tiaf: So, how was it?
Anonymous Little Editor: at least your smut is decent
tiaf: orz

18