21 Isekai (Another World)
609 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forget Truck-kun, forget a fancy summoning in the middle of class, forget even the cliché of meeting a busty goddess before starting a new life in another world— he had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get isekai’ed1Isekai’ed: being transported into another world , the dream of every otaku, and he simply overslept it. 

After collapsing with a high-fever, Harem God was at the mercy of the two men and was ‘forcefully’ brought over to Agnostos. Besides being taken advantage of in his sleep, his condition couldn’t be better. His wounds healed completely, there wasn’t any pain left, and he acquired a better magic body, apparently. The only downside was that he was confined in a bungalow cut off from the new world, so that he didn’t get to feel ‘his arrival’ in another world at all. If he had to describe his current mood, then there were three words: FUCK THEM ALL. 

It had been one week since he woke up already, yet nobody would tell him anything. The two main culprits for his misery also had run off somewhere. If it hadn’t been for the floating illumination pearl on the table next to his bed, he would think he was still on earth.  

F*ck you c*nts. Where are you two hiding? 

Harem God looked at the memo left on the simple wooden table.  

Welcome in Agnostos! 

We brought you over while you were unconscious. 

Congratulations, all your injuries healed and you even leveled up your body. 

Eat, sleep, and train well. Don’t try to go out, you will get lost. We have a business to take care of. —Ace 

It couldn’t be any simpler.  

But what should he train? He had no idea.  

A normal person would have turned neurotic from being trapped and isolated in a room for an entire week. But was Harem God a normal person? He was someone who lived, no, survived without social contact for nearly a decade. Would a secure room with a functioning power supply and running tap water on top of three warm meals a day scare him?  

Certainly not! 

Thus, he took out his notepad and wrote down today’s entry. It already became a habit he couldn’t shake off. At least that was what he had intended to do, but there was really nothing to note of. All he did was eating and sleeping. That, and satiating his libido as usual. 

Harem God sat in the unadorned wooden chair and brooded over what he should write. He couldn’t write about his trip from Earth to Agnostos, nor had he experienced anything noteworthy so far. As he flicked through his earlier entries— he had to admit that all he wrote about were the two men. 

He closed the notepad abruptly and shoved it away to make place for his head. The table surface had a warm feel to it and soft evening sun shone on his face; It gave him a very cozy feeling and he involuntarily closed his eyes. 

Tik, tok. 

There weren’t any sounds except the ticking of the clock over the door and his own breathing. The tranquility of the room reminded him of the many days he had spent on earth alone. The thought of it forced him to open his eyes. 

He looked at the wall clock above him, swept his gaze around, then turned his head to the other side of the room. The furnishing in this room couldn’t be any more frugal. There was a bed with a cushion and a blanket; alongside it was a rectangle table with an even but dull surface and a matching chair. The only window of the room was in the wall the table was situated at. Every morning when he was changing clothes the sun would warm him up as the closet was facing the window. 

“So boring…” 

Harem God watched the hands of the clock moving. It was the only object beside him that would show a bit of movement.  

Why didn’t they bring my porn magazines over? 

 

Harem God straightened his upper body opened the button of his trousers and pulled down the zipper. The piece of clothing fell to the ground and he sagged into his bed. It was time to train his right hand...  

*** 

Meanwhile.  

“Explain yourself!” A man in his later thirties smashed down a stack of documents on the table. “Look at these numbers. Those are all the expenses we made to send you two back to earth, yet you two came back empty-handed and brought a random guy with you!” 

Jiushi ignored his shouting and looked emotionless at him, “We couldn’t retrieve Memories of Athanasia, but it doesn’t mean we came back with nothing. The ‘random guy’ you’re referring to awakened when the demons launched an attack. With a bit of training reaching the top level in a short period of time isn’t impossible, Team Leader Lasse.” 

The veins on Lasse’s forehead popped out and he began to shout again, “Useless! This whole mission was an absolute waste. We don’t need another top ranker that will die at the hands of the demon’s upper echelons!” 

The words struck deep into old wounds and the other people on the table all had grave expressions. One was even pulling on his hair out of sorrow. Only Jiushi, who always had a poker face, and Ace, who had a calm smile pasted on his face, weren’t affected by the strained atmosphere—to Lasse’s frustration. 

He was about to smash his fist into the table, when another leader intervened, “Let’s calm down. We can’t possibly send him back, right? I understand your frustration, but we don’t even know if Memories of Athanasia exists in the first place. We were betting on a legend we unearthed in some old village. The chance to find it was abysmal small from the very beginning.” 

Hah— Alver, I’m tired of you always shielding those two. They obviously fucked up, yet nobody’s even reproaching then. If they didn’t happen to be legacy wielders—”  

“Don’t you think it’s enough?” A barely loud enough but steady voice cut him off. “I mean, the goddess never confirmed the existence of the third legacy. You should know that the most. If you want to blame anyone then blame her for sending the two on a fool’s errand.” 

Hearing these words, Lasse was angered into silence. He indeed, because of his ability’s side effects, had to go to the temple every week to pray to the goddess Athanasia. But every time he raised the question about the third legacy the connection to her would be cut off, or she would simply ignore the matter entirely. In the end, the capricious goddess requested Ace to come and would only tell him to go back to earth. 

Tsk, I’m out!” 

Wham! The door was slammed by Lasse, who took his jacket and left without another word. The tension in the room disappeared once he stepped out.  

After a moment of silence, Ace, who was quiet all this while finally opened his mouth, “Are there any other topics to discuss?” 

The other participants already lost the desire to pursue this matter, but they still had to clarify how to handle the new mysterious person they had brought back.  

Alver dived in first, “So who is it that you two brought back?” 

Ace and Jiushi exchanged gazes with each other. 

“A poultry farmer,” Ace answered. 

“And a self-proclaimed Harem God,” Jiushi added. 

? and we’re back with the cheap comedy...

The new chara Alver is definitely not to be mistaken with the SHF and SHcord mod Alverost. No, this is definitely not a fanfic of several SH users... I got consent from everyone!

14