24 Shy (mild NSFW) 
836 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wham! 

Harem God shut the door tightly, after running away with his tail between his legs. He didn’t think when he ran away. His body had moved on its own and right now... he was feeling stupid. 

Stupid for not noticing them earlier. 

Stupid for staying cooped up inside all this time, just because Ace had written so. 

Stupid for getting flustered when they were getting near him. 

Arghhhhh,” the initial inner turmoil shuffled from confusion to simple irritation. 

Ever since being left alone in the spacious bungalow, the thing he paid the most attention to were his natural needs. He ate, slept, and happily followed his primal instincts. There hadn’t been a day without training his two hands, and third leg. Today hadn’t been an exception. His palm glided along his bare skin as his breathing hastened. He had a good time, but without new material, his visualization became a bit lacking.  

Mnnnn...”  

Only a bit more, he thought as he closed his hazy eyes. In his sex fantasy, hot lips were sucking on his neck while a pair of hands rubbed across his chest. The ambiguous fondling reached every part of his body, but… 

Something isn’t right... 

Too tame... 

He thought after going at it for a while without seeming to climax. 

Thus, he spiced it up. The actions of his partners became more intense and his stroking motions became faster as well. In his imagination, he climbed on top of a woman and she wrapped her voluminous flesh mountains around his length.  

Nnngh...” 

The person behind him pressed his chest against his back, then latched their hands onto his hips. In the next moment, he was shoved down onto—  

“It was your first time, yet you easily took in two...”  

Harem God’s eyes snapped open wide with shock. He lay blank without motion for several seconds, before he awoke from the afterglow.  

Did I just have a wet dream about having sex with…Ace… 

Or was it...a memory?  

His face paled at this horrendous discovery. The passionate heat in his body cooled down instantly like the translucent sticky liquid in his hand.  

No matter how much he tried to repress the memory, he couldn’t dispel the vivid image of them kissing, and getting intimate. After the recollection of that day came back, he, who needed to jerk off at least every other day, had the gay-av-like flashback popping up whenever he tried to touch himself.  

Never had he thought of jerking off to guys. It always had been women with curved bodies, and they would beg him to bring them to heaven. However, those sex fantasy partners would suddenly switch out with muscular guys in the middle of serious business. At first, those guys had blurred out faces, but they slowly took over the appearance of the two men he had an unclear relationship with. 

It was devastating to get off to something he wasn’t particularly fond of. It was even more awkward to meet his unwanted fap material only minutes after getting done by them in his sex fantasy. 

Even a Harem God could have moments of sexual confusion. 

F************CK—Ack!” 

Sin pecked him again. This time even harder than before without mercy and Harem God curled on the floor from the pain. 

At least lock the door properly when you run away. 

Sin leaped up and scratched the lock with his claw. Without his knowledge, Harem God got trapped like a mouse in a cheese maze… 

*** 

Meanwhile, outside. 

“You two… 

“Can you do me a favor and not leave me clueless? I thought you brought back a simple poultry farmer, but he didn’t look simple at all,” Tommy complained. 

Ace and Jiushi exchanged a brief glance before coming to a mutual understanding. 

“Mn, let’s go inside to talk,” Jiushi said. 

“Didn’t he just lock us out?” Tommy coolly reminded. 

“…It’s just a door,” Jiushi retorted.  

The moment Jiushi had finished his sentence a blue magic circle appeared at the door and leisurely glowed in the evening dawn. 

“He must have figured out how to activate the extra security,” Ace asserted with keen interest. 

Then he felt cold stares of irritation bore through him, “…Ace, it’s not the time to smile. Do something. It’s your house.” Jiushi and Tommy, alike, fumed like a cat on edge. 

“Ok, ok, will do.” Ace didn’t argue with them and walked to the door. His palm touched the magic circle and the runes in it began to swirl around his hand. Soon gentle energy in the color of green flowed into the light blue barrier. “Harem, we’re coming in.” 

The magic circle dissolved into nothingness and the three men stepped through the door. Harem God and Sin were hiding somewhere. 

Tommy let out a sigh of relief and came out from behind Jiushi, “He won’t suddenly attack me again, right?” 

“No.” Jiushi turned his back to Tommy to hang up his jacket, then mumbled, “Probably.” 

“…I still heard you,” Tommy gave him a sharp glare but also hung up his jacket. 

“Harem, Sin where are you two?” Ace shouted. 

There was no answer at first, but after a few seconds, a ruffling sound came out of Harem God’s room. Sin was making a racket, but Harem God held him down to prevent his escape. Knowing that the two were back to normal, Ace and Jiushi didn’t bother them and went into the living room with Tommy. 

“Are you two not going to look after him?” Tommy asked slightly perplexed. 

One shook his head, the other sighed. 

“It’s better to leave him alone for the time being,” Jiushi concluded while Ace nodded. They both remembered how they cornered Harem God too much and worsened their relationship. 

“Isn’t it weird? Like really weird??” Tommy couldn’t believe those two, “Is it normal for him to attack and try to kill people?!” 

“He’s a simple guy. Don’t touch my things, then I will ignore you,” Ace explained. 

“Oh, I see. That’s what you meant with ‘shy’,” Tommy looked at Ace in understanding, “I see a pattern.” 

“What pattern?” 

“Momo used to ignore your advances.” 

Ace, “...So?” 

“You called him ‘shy’ too, but I assume that’s just your coverup whenever you get ignored!” Tommy exclaimed, beaming with a fake smile. 

Ace, “...” 

Jiushi, “Pfft—” 

Good I didn't set a fixed schedule.

Maybe new cover beware that nobody should stand behind you

[collapse]

 

Opinions on the new cover sketch
  • (>﹏<) Votes: 1 4.0%
  • (♡°▽°♡) Votes: 8 32.0%
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Votes: 2 8.0%
  • ∑(O_O;) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (*/▽\*)。o○♡ Votes: 8 32.0%
  • (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) Votes: 3 12.0%
  • (⇀‸↼‶) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (* ̄▽ ̄)b Votes: 3 12.0%
  • (︶︹︺)p Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 25
15