02 The Heavenly Wife
1.2k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the webnovel fans were thinking about who those lucky Bastard that ranked within top 9 were, the top 9 however didn't spare a single second wasting.

In reality out of the top 9 ranked, 3 were in China, 2 in USA, 1 in Russia, 1 in India, 1 in Japan, and 1 in South Korea. And just like the system said, the final reward would depend on the ranking list, and be the closest to the top ranked ones.

Since most of the top ranked were from Asia itself, the ones from USA had already lost the chance to win because it was impossible for them to reach the location before the others who were so close to it.

.....

Unlike everyone who was either shocked, happy or sad from the happenings, there was a single indifferent person in the world.

Not only was she not fazed in the least by what was happening, she actually looked like what happened was a very minor incident that wasn't worth much.

This was because she had already experienced the same event three times, and now was her fourth time and most likely the last one as well.

"I'll wait for a little while before introducing myself to him."

As the woman was thinking about something, a warm and happy expression appeared on her face which made it seem like her surroundings lit up for a second. Unfortunately everyone was busy by the happenings that they didn't notice her.

The woman's name was Akane Yamaguchi, she was 23 years old. With long black hair till her waist, and a pure white skin that seemed to be free of any impurities along with her abundant pair of breasts which weren't hidden below her loose white colored blouse, slim waist, and heart shaped ass, she had a figure that would make any man feel lust for her.

However one look at her face would make most of them men give up on their desires, and instead make them want to protect her.

With a mature face that radiated kindness and warmth, she looked like a woman who would be the perfect wife for anyone.

The first time she experienced the test, she had managed to obtain a place in the top 49 which had let her awaken a talent - The Heavenly Wife.

[The Heavenly Wife - The partner you choose is destined to become an overlord. Once chosen, you can never change your partner.

You can return to the past a total of 3 times (3/3).

1st time to observe the person you've chosen, 2nd time to kill the person and live by following in his path, and the 3rd time to support your husband.

The man you choose as your husband cannot reject you.]

When Akane had first recieved the skill she felt that the system was being biased by forcing her to become a wife to someone, but that view of hers changed after she experienced the evolution.

The world was so cruel that after a while even kids were forced to work as labour, and females regardless of the age were turned into slaves for the strong, the situation was so bad that if you didn't have enough strength to protect you there was no gaurentee that you would live past the same day.

Having already lived the same life 3 times from 3 different perspectives, she knew that she didn't have it in her to live a life of killing others. Though she had no problems defending when attacked, she herself would never attacks anyone or try to kill anyone to nip a problem in the bud. Her personality truly suited to be someone who would support her partner from the back, and never step in the battlefield.

There were many reasons behind Akane choosing the partner that she did. Though he was selfish, cruel, and perverted, out of everyone she met, he was someone who always remained the same.

In her first life itself she met many different men. The kind that would always remain kind causing those beside them to suffer along with them. The cruel kind who only cared to kill and torture. The lustful kind that drowned in carnal pleasures. The greedy kind who knew no limit. The selfish kind that only cared for themselves and wouldn't mind abandoning anyone. The kind that would act chivalrous on the outside, but we're actually the opposite on the inside.

However the partner she chose never hid his bad side, and had always remained the same since the first time. Though his actions were a little on the extreme, if she had to choose someone then it would definitely be him.

It was not because she had enough confidence to change him, but because even if she didn't help him he was destined for greatness anyway. So choosing him was hitting two birds with one stone.

If she chose an under achiever than most of her effort would be wasted in trying to train him itself, but the partner she was the very person who single handedly led Earth through all the 10 stages of evolution without ever suffering a defeat.

However no one in the world is perfect, and he isn't either. Despite his strength, the man itself was so arrogant that he didn't care for anyone which led him to be repeatedly backstabbed by the spies who secretly infiltrated his base, and the multiple strong husbands who were out for revenge against him for sleeping with their wives.

All she needed was to make sure he didn't repeat the same mistakes as in the past, and he could reach greater heights than he did in the past. He might even become a God.

When it looked like Axel was about to move, Akane drove Straight ahead and stopped the car right in front of him after which she stepped out of the vehicle.

"Hello husband, shall we go and collect your Bloodline?"

7