04 Lightning Inferno Dragon
899 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Since you claim to be from the future, why are you trying to help me obtain what would've been mine anyway? That was what you said right?”

Knowing that she had let some unwanted information slip from her tongue, Akane knew lying would be of no use. Not that she ever wanted to lie to him anyway. Her original plan was to tell him everything about the future after he started trusting her.

"I'll tell you more after later on, right now you need to focus on obtaining the Bloodline. Once we reach Jiuzhaigou, directly go to the Sleeping Dragon Lake, you'll find the treasure chest floating at tt the center of it. Once you obtain the Bloodline vial make sure to consume it inside the water itself, this will reduce the pain." Akane answered calmly.

Though Akane knew Axel would not trust her so easily, if she did reveal all of the truth right away something she didn't expect might happen, so it was best if she eased him into the truth like she planned.

'So the Bloodline is related to a dragon!'

Axel remembered what the system said about the reward being in a landmark related to it. At first despite hoping for something like a dragon, Axel didn't put too much hope in it so that he wouldn't feel bad when he didn't obtain it, or he did obtain it, but that was something else.

However now that he knew the Bloodline was related to a dragon, there's no way he could calm down anytime soon. If anything he felt even more anxious to find it.

The drive there felt like an eternity to Axel who couldn't suppress his excitement, but they finally did reach their destination.

Once they did reach Axel vigilantly stared at Akane for a few seconds before getting out of the car and running towards where the Sleeping Dragon Lake was.

As he closed in on the lake, Axel could make out that the outline of the lake did indeed resemble a dragon and like Akane had said floating mysteriously at the center of it was a shining black and gold colored blended chest made of unknown materials.

Jumping directly into the lake, Axel didn't stop and kept on swimming till he reached the chest. Luckily the pond didn't have any huge currents, and so he easily reached his destination.

As soon as he got close to the chest, he opened it without hesitation.

The very second a notification was sent to the other 8 who were given the quest, that the quest had been completed. Though they knew that it would be hard to for then to finish the quest, no one expected it to be done so quickly.

Similarly Axel also received a notification.

[Mythical Quest - Run for the Bloodline has been completed!

Consume the vial of blood to obtain the Mythical Bloodline.]

Not bothering with the message for too long, Axel tried to look inside the chest he opened. Lying inside the huge 4x4 feet chest was a small vial that contained a single drop of blood in it.

The drop of blood was in a very bright red color as if it was burning, and every once in a while there would be a flicker of lightning surrounding it.

Though Axel was disappointed because he didn't feel anything like a scary power hid inside the vial, or feel his heart thump when he first saw it, he didn't think too much about it.

Following what both Akane and the system had said, Axel popped open the vial and poured the single drop into his mouth, Swallowing it down without a second of hesitation.

While Axel didn't feel like his throat was burning or anything, as soon as the blood drop reached his stomach a roar of pain came out of Axel.

'Aaaaahhhhhh! Fuck!'

If he knew it would hurt like this, he probably wouldn't have hoped for it to hurt him.

As the blood inside his stomach kept on toiling around, Axel felt like his insides were being burnt.

Soon enough the drop of blooms turned into smaller dropes and left the stomach to move all over his body. And when this happened Axel could literally feel his insides being torn apart violently and being remodeled again.

Unlike in the novels he read, Axel didn't try anything stupid like gritting his teeth and bearing the pain. He kept on screaming and shouting out curses.

"Damm it!... It fucking hurts!..."

After a while Axel felt that the tearing pain of his insides was reducing, at the same time his body suddenly started heating up. As the heat kept on increasing Axel's insides which were just remade felt like they were melted, along with which his outer skin and muscles also felt like they were being cooked.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!”

The pain was so bad that Axel just wanted to close his eyes and fall unconscious, but that never happened forcing him to stay awake throughout the whole thing.

Axel couldn't notice it in his pain but while his body was burning like a supernova, the pool around him was actually being evoparated at a fast rate due to helping his body cool down.

By the time the whole process ended Axel had changed completely, both inside and out.

While he couldn't make the difference of what happened to his insides, Axel could clearly see his outer changes through the pools reflection.

His previously lightly tanned skin had turned jade white with a glowing lustre on it, and coupled with it his black hair had turned into a flaming red color similar to the blood drop's color. His body now felt much more stronger as he could make out muscles on his body which were previously not there. Also his eyes had turned into a bright yellow color that would flash with lightning every once in a while!

Shocked at all the changes there was only thing, Axel could say.

"Hmmm... I've become even more handsome."

Now that he found the Bloodline, Axel no longer felt any rush to leave the pond and kept on enjoying the cold water splashing against his skin as he opened his stats to see the changes.

As soon as Axel checked his stats a huge smile formed on his face and he felt that the rewards for bearing the pain were definitely worth it. He was OP now!

[Name : Axel
Race : Half Human - Half Dragon
Talents : Sword Saint
Bloodline : Inferno Dragon Bloodline
Level : Tier 1 (73%)

Free Stats : 50]

Happy what he was now a half dragon, Axel felt curious as to what his Bloodline was, and what a Bloodline was capable of.

[Lightning Inferno Dragon -

There was once an arrogant snake that didn't want to stay weak, it after travelling the whole universe while hiding and slithering found many things and with it a way to become stronger like it wanted
It swallowed the hottest Fire from the underworld and the fiercest lightning from the heavens, though everyone thought it would definitely die, the snake survived and grew turning into one of the fiercest creatures ever, the Inferno Lightning Dragon
Unfortunately though it managed to evolve the price was very high and it's Vitality was almost exhausted leaving it with no way to reproduce causing the race to extinct along with itself
However for the little while it lived, the snake turned into one of the strongest creatures in the universe by becoming a True Dragon God
Training in fire and lightning based techniques will be many times easier to comprehend and use.
Training in environments rich in fire or lightning will produce better results depeniging in the environment.
Special Technique - Lightning Inferno Wings - A pair of wings that can be used to travel at a very fast speed.

Using the Lightning Inferno Circulation Pathway (Tier 1) you will obtain 15% for every major circulation. There is no maximum level for the technique.
The circulation pathway will automatically upgrade with your Tier. There is no maximum level for the circulation pathway.]

Though Axel learnt a lot about the background of the Lightning Inferno Dragon, he truly didn't feel any kind of respect or reverence for it. Honestly because he didn't know what a God Level user was capable of, he couldn't even understand how strong it was.

Unfortunately Axel still didn't know what a major circulation was, or the 1% was, this caused him to not know whether it what he recieved was good or not.

He'd have to learn more information to know about it, and only after that could he invest those 50 free stats he had.

Having finished what he came here for Axel fell into a dilemma. It was either silently sneak away from Akane who claimed to be from the future, or go back to her and try to understand more.

Though she did help him find the Lightning Inferno Dragon Bloodline, what if this was all a plan for her to use him?

It took him about 30 seconds before which he decided to go back to her. Even if she was doing all of this to use him, he could also do the same and use her for his benefit before the two of them went their own ways. Furthermore she was too good looking for him to run away from.

9