05 The Holy Rings Of Marraige
909 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making his way back to the car Axel was lost in his thoughts about why would someone from the future try help him grow stronger.

Though it could be to use him when needed, isn't personal strength better than relying in others? Also even if it was true, why was she calling him husband? We're the two of them a couple in the future?

Unable to come up with a reason, Axel pushed the thoughts away as he reached the car. Akane indeed kept true to her words and only shoed him where the chest was, and she didn't even come close to it.

Getting inside the car, Axel didn't say anything. Seeing this Akane spoke up first.

“Congratulations on obtaining the Lightning Inferno Dragon Bloodline husband.”

Hearing that she even knew the name of the Bloodline Axel understood that she truly was from the future, if not it would be impossible to figure out what the Bloodline would be.

“Thank you. I was able to obtain it so easily because of you."

Feeling a little happy that he thanked her, Akane gently smiled and said, "Even if I hadn't helped you, husband would've obtained it sooner or later himself."

Neither of them no longer spoke and remained seated in the car since they didn't have a destination prepared. After a while Axel brought up his courage and was just about to ask her something, when Akane interrupted him.

“Do you trust me husband?”

Unable to understand the wierd question, Axel could only say “What?”

“I'm not asking if you'll trust me with your life right away, but don't you trust me that I won't do anything wrong by to you?”

Though subconsciously Axel had an impulse to nod, he kept silent and didn't reply.

Noticing this a wry smile formed on Akane's face, but inwardly she felt better that Axel wasn't trusting her so easily.

"In that case, how about we marry each other?"

"Marry?"

"Yes, marry. Let's make a vow that I'll help you with all of my efforts and help you become stronger than you did in the previous life, and in exchange you'll let me make any important decisions and you'll take care of me."

"Important decisions?"

"Decisions like whom all you should make your enemies, whom you should kill, where to go and find the treasures, things like that."

"No."

"Huh?"

"I said no. I mean I'd love to have your advice as someone that came from the future, but I don't want my life to be completely in your grasp."

"Is that so? Then fine, how about we make a vow to take care of each other for the rest of eternity? I'll help you by using all my knowledge of the future, and you can use your strength to protect me."

After a pause Axel asked, "I don't get it, since you are from the future even without my help, you'd definitely be able to become strong right? Then why do you want my help?"

"There are two types of people, the ones who fight in the front, and the ones who support the fighters from the shadows. I'm the second kind, so I naturally have to choose a strong one to support. And who better for a woman to choose, than her husband?"

"I still don't get why you're calling me husband, but how can I be sure that you won't betray me in the future?"

"It's quite simple, we'll be using these."

Saying so Akane pulled out two silver colored shining rings from thin air. The two rings looked very simple with an image of dragon on one, and a pheonix on the other.

Taking then from her, Axel brought them close and used the system to identify then.

[Holy Rings of Marraige - Holy Grade

A one of a kind pair of rings said to be made by the universe itself to simbolify the greatness of marraige.

The pair who use these rings will forever be married to each other for all eternity. Once worn the rings can never be removed. The couple can never betray or backstab each other.

Each ring has the space of a minor star inside of them. Living beings cannot be stored inside.

Any of the ring wearer can teleport to the other one. The amount of mana consumed depend on the distance.

When one of the ring wearer is in trouble the other one will know immediately.

The Pheonix ring wearer will obtain the same cultivation and can use the same techniques as the Dragon ring wearer.

If the Dragon ring wearer is injured, than staying beside the Pheonix ring wearer will help him recover significantly many times faster.

As long as one of the couple is still alive, the other one will never truly die. They will be revived within a 100 years by using half of the other ones life. Time taken to revive will depend on how strong their significant other is.]

Looking at the ring's details, Axel was so shocked that he couldn't think anything. Wearing this ring almost meant that as long as one of them was alive, the other one would never die!!!

The other thing that struck him odd was that there wasn't a Tier in the item's name like the weapon he recieved did. This might meant that it was of a higher level above the tiers.

Of course the married for all eternity seemed like an exaggeration, it wouldn't be a bad thing when the wife was the beautiful Akane from future who could help him. But still deep down Axel didn't want to marry her just because both of them could mutually venifit from each other. This all sounded like a business deal, the most important one of his life.

Despite the temptation Axel was about to reject the proposal, but before he did he wanted to get as much information from her.

"Since you are from the future, you should know many things right?"

Receiving a nod in return, Axel continued.

"Then could you tell me a little about how I am in the future?"

Having not expected the question, Akane was stunned for a second, but she started speaking in the next second.

"In the future you were very arrogant, selfish, and overbearing. Calm at sometimes wrathful the others. You would be cold as ice one second, and lecherous the next. In short you were completely unpredictable and exentric. Due to this you had many enemies around you. Due to your arrogance you were repeatedly back stabbed by those you didn't care about, and similarly you would offend anyone regardless of who they were."

"Wow. That sounds..... SO AWESOME!!!"

"I know... Huh?"

Even someone like Akane who had seen so many things in her multiple lives couldn't help but lose her senses a little from the unexpected reply.

She was hoping he'd say something like that sound so stupid, or I can't believe I turn out like that, and then change his way. But instead he seemed to be even more happy?!

"I mean I get it how everyone would want someone humble, who wouldn't bother others and help the weak from the goodness of their heart, and all that crap. But I've never been like that, I always thought if I had the chance then I'd become the most arrogant man with power. You know why? Because if rather shine like the brightest star which would die the next second, instead of living like a dull star in the middle of everyone."

Though Akane knew that what he said was probably one of the stupidest things she heard, hearing him say that with a straight face along with those eyes that were flashing with lightning, she almost nodded her head in a daze.

"Wait a second, from the description you've given it doesn't sound like I'm the best option for you, so why choose me?"

"That's because you gave me these rings."

"I did?"

"Yup. Even though this happened in my first life, I still remember it very vividly. You were lying in front of my house seriously injured, so I took you in and used my powers to help heal you. I didn't know how you were when I helped you out, but you told me your name before leaving. When I heard your name I was shocked and afraid because there were many bad rumors regarding you. Suddenly you put these rings in my hands and said only someone like me deserved to use these. After that you left and later on I never heard of anything regarding you ever again. Not just me, your name was never heard again, the last I knew was that you offended a God and she used her life to turn time back and tried to kill you, though she failed and died, no one knew what happened to you. It was almost like you completely disappeared."

.....

On a mountain covered in the whitest of snow, a red haired male was walking along the mountain. The more he kept on walking, the more heavy his footsteps were. The male was definitely injured, but he didn't let it show and kept on walking with a stone cold face not letting his weakness be shown.

But still his pale face made it evident that he was gravely injured.

Finally the person made it up the mountain, and just when he was about to collapse he saw a small hut in front of him, out of which a woman that looked like a fairy rushed out to help him.

The fairy took the man back inside with him, and started treating the man she never met before. Many days passed by after which the man was fully recovered.

Leaving the house the man said a few words to the fairy which made her face turn pale from fear, but before anything else could happen the man out a pair of rings in her hand and said something after which he disappeared from where he was leaving the fairy in a daze.

"If I had met her before, would my life have been turned out different? If I wasn't destined to loose all my strength, I'd definitely spend the rest of my life with her."

Sparing one last glance through the clouds towards the fairy who was still in a daze, the man left without turning back again. Almost as if he was afraid he wouldn't be able to leave if he turned back.

At the same time he was lamenting how he was so stupid to get poisoned and lose his powers. The more he worked the faster he would lose his strength. The poison was so cruel that not even death and revival could save him from what had happened to him, if not he would've used the Holy Rings Of Marraige. All he could do now was spend the remaining of his life without overexerting himself waiting to find for a miracle cure.

10