08 Domain
761 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is Ultima."

"Ultima?"

"I learnt this later on, but to help the stars that are in the process of evolution, the system gives them many incentives like special weapons, techniques, pets, bloodlines, and many more. However islands like this are very rare, I heard that only one out of every 10 stars in the process of evolution obtain these."

"What's so special about an island?" Axel asked with his eyebrows raised.

"In the past, before humans could find this island, a small fish monster found this island, and later on it turned into one of the strongest monsters on earth known as the Aqua Demon Goliath. It was so strong, that even you who was able to fight across realms were unable to defeat it. Only after you entered the same realm as it, were you able to kill it. If a normal sea monster was able to become so strong, then just think about what we can do with it."

Walking ahead, Akane beckoned Axel to follow her as she continued explaining.

"The reason behind this is very simple, because this is not a simple island, it's a domain."

"A domain?"

"Let's say that a formation is something which collects huge amounts of mana in a small area, then a domain can be called as a higher level formation. Unlike a formation a domain, not only collects mana it also refines it clean of any impurities making the place a utopia for cultivation. What's even more awesome about a domain is that it will never run out of energy, and forever will continue to accumulate and refine mana towards it. Unfortunately Goliath in the past turned this into a domain for water, due to this the mana particles were of water type, thus you gave up on living here. But now that we're the first ones to find it, we can turn this into domain into whatever elements we want."

"Hmmm, is that so."

Though Axel wanted to be excited about everything, since he still hadn't experienced anything in the new world he was unable to feel the island as anything special than a well marinated garden.

Knowing what Axel was thinking, Akane just smiled and didn't say anything because soon she'd do something to change his thoughts.

Walking to what seemed like the center of the island, Axel felt the island truly was mysterious. Because the more closer they got to the center the scarcer the trees were, and after a while there were no longer any trees but bare ground.

As soon as Akane reached the center of the island, the system immediately notified her.

[Congratulations for discovering Ultima! You have been set as the owner of Ultima! For being the first ever owner of Ultima you reserve the rights to -

Decide the Mana Elements for the domain. The Mana Elements of the domain can never be changed.

Design a blueprint based on which the system will build you everything for free. Further construction will need to be done on your own.]

Looking at this Akane knew she had to plan the whole layout before she decided to have the system build it. Because if she made a mistake having humans build it was something that would have to wait since currently the world was still unstable and thus no one would properly work.

As she willed for it, the interface immediately showed all the current information of Ultima.

[Ultima - Domain Island - Tier 1

Domain Elements - None

To upgrade to Tier 2 100 Epic Grade Tier 1 Magic Crystal are needed]

Though she knew that the domain was upgradable, it depended on the number of elements she chose. She could choose no elements and allow all kinds of mana regardless of their element to converge, but this would not be useful for those particular few who train in particular elements.

Those who train in particular element could not train in other elements, but those who didn't train in any particular element could use any elemental kind of mana.

Due to this though it would be cheeper to not choose a particular kind of mana element, doing so would make it hard for Axel who trained in only Fire and Lightning to cultivate here.

However is she chose to make the domain of only Fire and Lightning the place would become so hot that living there would be impossible for anyone other than Axel who trained in Fire and Lightning, and Akane who shared his cultivation. Of course it wouldn't have much effect of the person's level was higher than the domain, but that would be impossible since Akane planned to keep on evolving the domain so that it would be at least one Tier above their current level. Only this way would the somain be able to help Axel train much more effectively and effeciently.

Due to this she decided that even though it might be more costly to upgrade, she would make Ultima a domain of all elements.

Having decided she immediately chose the elements, the system confirmed with her once and immediately accepted the changes.

[Ultima - Domain Island - Tier 1

Domain Elements - Fire, Water, Wind, Wood, Lightning, Light, and Darkness

To upgrade to Tier 2, 100 Epic Grade Tier 1 Magic Crystal of Fire, Water, Wind, Wood, Lightning, Light,and Darkness are respectively needed]

Though she knew the cost would be high, Akane couldn't help but wryly smile at the requirements.

The magic crystals could be said as the currency of exchange after evolution, they were divided into five grades of Iron, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Epic, similar to the grade of weapons.

100 Iron Grade Magic Crystals are equal to 1 Silver Grade, 100 Silver Grade are equal to 1 Gold Grade, and so on. If just this made using 100 Epic Crystals as extravagant. Then one has to know that an elemental type of magic crystal was actually worth 10 magic crystals of the same grade that didn't posses any specific element. In other words 100 Epic Grade Fire Magic Crystals were equal to a 1000 Epic Grade Baseless Magic Crystals.

And requiring a 100 Epic garde of every element to upgrade the domain... This could no longer be said as being just extravagant, this was plain madness.

As soon as Akane selected the elements, Axel didn't know what happened but he could feel that something had changed.

All of a sudden he felt hat his body felt much more lighter. His head clearer, and his surroundings more purer?

But looking around nothing seemed to change, however he knew that there was definitely something different than before.

"That's the effect of a domain. The higher grade the Mana around you is, the better you feel and the better you can train. Give me some time to finish with the islands design, I'll help you with using magic."

Explaining her part to Axel, Akane once again went back to the system as she started to design the buildings for the island. Soon both of them floated high into the air while the island was below them. While Axel was curios about what would happen next, Akane started with her designing.

Akane only wanted to live here with her husband, and those few close to them, not turn it into a fortress for war or a guild. Due to this she decided with a simple, but luxurious design.

However, first she changed the whole terrain itself. The island was no longer flat, the surface started changing as it turned into nine huge mountains each bigger than the before.

9